ITT : We come up with dope ideas

ITT : We come up with dope ideas.

The Shield type of show set in The Witcher universe.
Novigrad guard trying to reduce the fisstech gangs to a minimum.

That's a pretty realistic model, right down to the little skin blemishes. Slave magic at work.

I just want a witcher movie family

Really though? REALLY? Vidyakino hasn't exactly been great recently, and it's never had a good track record in the past either. A Witcher would even completely redeem the fantasy and vidya genre, or it would get the full Hollywood treatment of appealing to the widest demographic possible.

show starts as a silly sitcom where the main character is a schizo then each season it progredes to a darker and darker show until everyone abandons him and he ends up killing himself

these people have no inhibitions, they can't begin to realise what the reality of vidya movies is

only "more of a series I somewhat like, wow great"

Well the games are based on books, it's not like there's never been a good film adaption of a book.

The only way it would work is it it was produced by polskis though, Hollywood would ruin it.

>That's a pretty realistic model, right down to the little skin blemishes.

How long until I can fuck women like these with VR?

A sort of sitcom/comedy tv show set in the Antebellum South, that takes place on a small plantation. The premise is that the slave masters wife actually works for the Underground railroad while her husband is ignorant of the fact, the comedy would come from various antics and slapstick her and the Negroes cook up, while hindering slave catchers traveling North.

I'd like a series following Dijkstra. Thank fuck the games and the books are separate canon, what they did to him was criminal.

Darkly comic crime drama set in Warhammer Fantasy universe starring a Witch Hunter and directed by Guillermo del Toro.

but witcher movie would be a book kino

in fact they are making one currently

"it's a wonderful life" but the protagonist has no impact in anyone's life

"It's Your Life"

sci-fi murder thriller written by Me. :^)

>Heist movie from the perspective of the victim.
>Never see the heist actually performed, only what the victim discovers throughout the movie.
>Hilarity ensues as the victim attempts to stop the heist.

pretty much where i took the idea

Calligula staring shia la bee\euf and sasha grey, directed by takashi miike

>it's another fucking Witcher thread on Sup Forums
Fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit.

>the victim recognizes one of the bandits from highschool

or mel gibson

Read this my man, no comedic elements but pretty good