That easy

So let me get this straight, building a 1000 ship fleet is as easy as just saying it, they don't have men, money and other resource problems when it comes to that idea?
And why didn't Balon ever try to expand his fleet considering how much he was talking about conquering and shit

Dude it's just a tv show with tits and dragons.

:^)

It would takes years to build 1000 ships. Then you need food to supply each ship and all the men he is going to put on there, that will take a long time to get.

Yeah the Euron stuff beyond pissed me off.

I honestly don't understand D&D. It would have been SO much simpler to just have him say "We'll have to steal some ships along the way, then!" with a maniacal smile. That sounds exactly like something an Ironborn would do. And have him bring loads of treasure to woo the council at the Kingsmoot. Such a simple thing.

The only thing I can think of is that they did it so that they wouldn't have to revisit Euron again this year, because they just don't know how to handle him and so decided to stall his storyline with a ship-building hiatus.

>dude i promise you the world now build me ships lol now lets go kill my niece and nephew for no reason

what did he MEAN by this?

ARRGH THEY PAID THE IRON PRICE

Another Dan idea

distances, resources, character motivation and any constraints or rules of the world don't matter anymore, enjoy funny quips :^)

My friend is a bookfag and told me ironborn do that for some reason when they become king. Sounds pretty retarded to me.

or how about the time it takes for hundreds of people to get a whole fleet ready to sail off right under his nose, compared to how long their stupid little ceremony took

your friend is pretty retarded

If they'd kept the part where their best raiding ships are longships it would have been a bit more understandable. They could have rowed off, instead of having to wait for the wind and tide.

Of course then you'd still have the stupid part of sailing to Essos in longships in a world with 18th century sailing ships.

>building a fleet on your own instead of paying the iron price for it

they barely look like 16th century ships

well they did threaten to kill him so he's just doing what they would do

>now lets go murder my nephew and niece

what did he mean by this?

He could have easily meant that statement figuratively.

No one is really expecting Pyke to have 1000 new ships before the season ends.

Great tits.

thanks i just got fired

Kinslayings all the rage this season. He was just being hip and fresh.

It took 3-4 years with a developed industry to build one ship in 1800, which was more technologically advanced than this world. That scene was terrible.

Fucking marvellous tits.

Both the Iron Islands and the sand snek subplots are painfully stupid, there is no logic to be found in any of it.

Best tits of the season by far, and probably in the top 3 of the entire show so far.

WHERE'S DRAGON BINDER.
WHERE'S HIS EYEPATCH.
WHERE'S HIS MISFIT WORLDWIDE POSSE.
WHERE'S HIS SCARY SOLIPSISTIC JACK SPARROW GODLY PERSONALITY.

FUCK YOU D&D.

Include Dragonbinder.
Make Euron + Iron Islands explicitly have a few hundred ships, with YarAsha only running away with a handful.

Boom. I fixed Iron Islands.

Fuck you D&D. Why you so bad.

what fucking idiot checks Sup Forums at work

>You deserve to get fired

They are and it's a cryin' shame as those are some of my favorite chapters in the last two books.

the big titted redhead
melisandre
...and those?
I'm certain there are better tits out there. Unless you love big puffy pink nipples too much i guess

>all the shots of the iron island showed there are literally no trees anywhere

>they somehow have thousands of trees anyway

cuz he's got a big white cawk

Don't forget that the Iron Islands are so barren that they don't actually have any trees.....

would they even have the population to crew 1000 longboats?

they make modern boats out of iron rocks retard

he did openly admit to regicide and fratricide

Aren't the iron islands the size of Ireland?

In the history of unbelievable things in movies/shows, this is one of the worst.

1,000 ships would take years to make, even if they're small ships.

With modern technology.

>iron island
>ironisland
>ironland
>Irenland
>Ireland

Nah probably the size of the aran islands

The yuan built like 4000 ships in a few years for the invasion of japan.

>aran island
>barren island
pottery

see:

>they could've simply copy-pasted what happens in the books
>instead they did this
And where the fuck's Victarion and Euron's eyepatch?

but there are like billions of them and shit

did you mean to say poetry?

those ships were meant for transportation only, not sea battle like the faggot meant when he referred to the year 1800 period ships. Better example would be viking-era ships, which were built for transport only and didn't take long to build (relatively)

and i bet more people died making those ships than live in the entirety of westeros

> all the men he is going to put on there

he'll only need a skeleton crew to man them, as he plans to "sell" them to the Mother of Burgers for her army in exchange for hard anal sex.

No he meant pottery, as in something made by a Potter
>Harry sure kicked that dark lord's balls
>Yeah man, that was some true pottery right there.

Not to mention they live on a fucking treeless barren island. How in the hell are they supposed to get 1000 ships when they lack a key resource?

It makes sense that they cut Victarion IMO, since Asha/Yara doesn't do much after the Kingsmoot in the books. She's better off having his storyline given to her.

That's weird, I just got a promotion

>I'LL BUILD HER 1000 SHIPS; BITCHES LOVE SHIP
>runs into severe resource problems after finishing ~10 ships since the Iron Islands aren't exactly covered by forests and all that
>at the end of the season he arrives at Mereen with his mighty fleet
>10 ships and 990 dinghys

Do the Iron Men just not give a shit about kinslaying? Everyone else seems to get pretty mad about that sort of thing.

>book Euron is going to awaken an Eldritch abomination to drown the Arbor
>show Euron will be killed by Dany

>show Euron will be killed by Dany
m8 he's gonna be killed by Asha/Yara while Theon licks her deliciously salty butthole.

just here to promote my post

right to rule seems more rooted in ability to rule than heritage. Through Euron has both heritage and ability at his advantage.

worst sin in the book universe, d&d "lol whats that?"
kin-slaying

they are not like other houses, they even say it themselves. They believe in strength. If you are a leader, but don't have strength, then you won't be mourned or avenged when you're killed. Euron made a good case for his brother being weak.

the north aren't like other house either or Dorne, kinslaying is kinslaying. Euron cucked Victarion on his wedding night and he did nothing because thats how deeply kinslaying is treated even on the iron islands

>hey don't have men, money and other resource problems when it comes to that idea?

in the book, euron comes back with a fuckton of treasure. its one of the big reasons why everyone takes his side even though he's a kinslayer.

they didn't show that.

>Stupidly allows hundreds of ships to be stolen under his wet, snotty nose by a stronk womyn

>Promises stinky shitbreath sailors who don't reap or sow; "the world"

I fucking hate the writers. Never mind the lack of trees, they will probably say they built the ships out of twigs and branches - but why would a bunch of Iron Island pirates follow a fucking porky dickhead who distracted them from preventing Theon+Yara's escape?

>uncle comes along in the middle of your election speech
>shit-talks you, seizes control of the crowd, basically Trumping the fuck out of you
>openly admits to murdering your father, the crowd seems OK with this

>not stabbing him in the fucking spine then and there and stamping on his naked brain

Theon and Yara missed a real opportunity here

>"We'll have to steal some ships along the way, then!"

That would of worked perfectly. In the end, it's just D&D

do you think victarion will have a part in the series or will he just get left out?

>Theon and Yara missed a real opportunity here
Not really, seeing how the crowd liked Euron, being outnumbered proved they would of been killed right there

Victarion was already left out, same with Lady Stoneheart. Euron is the one sailing to Mereen, not Victarion

They have trees. It's just not good farming land you idiot.

>Euron is the one sailing to Mereen
*Theon and Yara, they seem to be taking Vic's role

Well but that scene was dumb as fuck too. Not hanging by neckbracking from the fall, strangling it is. Wich is done after 3 goddamn seconds. Sure.

Oooh we so edghy, showing violence. But someone suffocating for more than 3 secs, naah, das to wierd.

So am I the only virgin who thought they we're, like, fake and rubber because they're so orange and only visible for an instance. Also what actor shows tits daily, seems unbelievable.

The problem is not only the wood and the enteprise to build 1000ships,you need men for them and in the past (Lepanto war era for example) was a fucking disaster ,ottoman and even Spain had to make slave-raids and they have always been short in manpower.

Euron wants the dragons so he is sailing there
Theon and Yara will sail there to fuck with their uncle and get them first.

In the book Victarion is Euron's envoy, Vic is just gonna fuck him out of revenge, since Euron fucked his wife and he had to kill her to regain some honor while Euron waits for him in the iron islands convinced Victarion will get back with Daenerys for him

>And why didn't Balon ever try to expand his fleet considering how much he was talking about conquering and shit

Balon got defeated in his rebellion by Ned Stark, his sons got killed and Theon became hostage, raised by the Starks.

They had few years to recover and their raiding was reduced extremely

Ey I shoe danerys ma beeg cock!!!!

Balon was defeated by Stannis you faggot

WHERE'S MY NIECE AND NEPHEW

LETS KILL THEM.

Comedy tier

so theon gets volcano cock?

probably gonna be Jorah

so show Balon must have been a spectacularly bad leader then

which given how Ramsey took Moat Callen seems logical

if she killed him right there she probably would have become queen

>same with Lady Stoneheart.
oh are you gonna be in for a treat

Checked again, he was defeated by Robert and Eddard, Stannis and Tywin were there too, but not in the main battle, the siege of Pyke

seeing as he left Victarion in charge of Moat Callen and he doesn't exist in the show yes, a very bad leader

and show ironborns are pure retards
he wants to kill his nephew and niece for fuck sake, you can argue some "well Balon was hated by everyone!" but it's not true for yara and theon

That would be laughable

>wait...WAIT [visibly enthusiastic] I AM COMPLEEETEEEE

but causing 3rd degree burns on a pussy is a big nono for sex

Yeah all those poor fags who were crying about how much they wanted the Kingsmoot in

well you got it, it lasted 10 minutes, and it was fucking horrible.

Next up on the bitterly disappointed docket: Cleganebowl fags.

No. Victarion got beat by Stannis but Ned defeated Balon.

i've seen that meme around but i have to ask what the hell is the volcano cock theory? google brings up nothing

why don't they just build 3 dragons

If they don't have ships they starve.
Rebuilding the fleet is literally his only option.

I was just assuming the entire time that by saying

>BUILD ME A THOUSAND SHIPS

was just a dramatic figure of speech and what he actually meant was

>build me a lot of ships, like, really a lot (I didnt mean a literal thousand, we dont have 20 years for this topkek xD)

And then 5 mins later Dario goes

>oh we need a lot of ships, like about.... exactly one thousand

Then I quit watching this shit show.

except the irish never learned how to build their own boats thank god

Moat Cailin means fucking nothing in the show.

Remember Littlefinger took it offscreen.

Book Euron
>fucking pirate who cuts out the tongues of his entire crew and sails around the world on a blood-red ship stealing ancient artifacts and kidnapping warlocks
>hires the faceless men to kill Balon, pays with a dragon egg
>shows up to the kings moot with hordes of treasure and an ancient horn that kills whoever blows it, promises dragons and the iron throne
>after getting elected king, sails to Oldtown and ties his brother to the prow of his ship in preparation for an insane blood sacrifice that will summon a kraken or some shit

Show Euron
>random drunk guy with no discernible features
>teleports onto the bridge somehow to kill Balon
>you have no cock
>I have a big cock make me king
>let's go murder them
>oops they stole my ships while I was laying passed out on the beach LOL w/e guys build me 1000 more

Why does anyone watch this tripe?