Inferiority of English

English is a very primitive language in terms of grammar, and dry emotionally. Why?

bump

Lol. Ukrainian isn't even a language but the pidjin based on Polish and Russian.

You're lying.

Just checked and google translate has ukranian
I thought they spoke russian what the fuck

As they say, the only things that separate a dialect and a language are a navy and an army
And Ukraine has neither

it has both though

If you say so...

I am Transylvanian
I like Ruthenia, I can empathize with their suffering, we share (or used to share) the same religion
Only a secessionist movement away from Central Europe, yet still so far away...

> emotionally dry
> a soulless slav
Nah, mate.

prove me wrong then rather than refer to us as soulless based on nothing

If English is so stupid why did God write the Bible in it?

Checkmate commie.

I think English is a pretty good language. The only thing it really needs is a formal widely accepted "you plural".

>English is a very primitive language in terms of grammar, and dry emotionally. Why?
English underwent creolisation at around the time of the Norman Conquest. Hence why it's laughable in terms of grammar etc. But I wouldn't say it's 'dry emotionally,' it depends on the writer.

The Bible in English? Baptist or Mormon one? Ew, murricans))))

What about diminutives and augmentatives? English is very poor in that regard.

Only Russians can't get irony. No wonder their country is so fucked up.

That was sarcasm. What's a pity that you can't recognize it. And I agree with the rest of the line.

Double irony
Checkmate

t. Crimea

in fact the majority of them speaks Russian

English has plenty of those, wtf are you on about

no point explaining it to a monoglot such as you are

"You" is plural, thou twat.

Why did English abandon the second person singular "thou"?
Ye has also disappeared.

Why did Japan become so cucked in recent years?

Think he meant that "you" is bot singular and plural, but it needs a different "you" for it to be plural.

At least our language wasn't made up by communists in a boardroom.

Given that most of the best literature is written in English, you're wrong.

No, it's in French, not in English.

>English is a very primitive language in terms of grammar,
Definitely yes
>and dry emotionally.
Absolutely not

Don't confuse Ruthenia with Ukraine, because they entirely different things

You can write the top tier literature in another language and it will never get the attention it deserves because foreign language and lack of name recognition.

Yes a very primitve language, and yet probably the most efficient yet.

Why do so many Spanish speakers hate their tongue?

Incorrect.

France hasn't made anything relevant since the 19th Century.

La Infana Raso

Well, in that case you're very ignorant. Try to google it if interested. And it's well-known that for some reason French literature isn't very popular in the English speaking world. Don't know why, though.

Because it tends to be sophistry.

still the best language, though

"What do you think?" doesnt tell you if you are talking to one person or a group of people.

XXth century French literature didnt decline, Proust is considered among the very best writers of the century, and Sartre, Camus, and philosophers like Foucault are household names.
The most famous active writer that is respected and not bestseller shit is Houellebecq.

English may have the best literature if you add the USA to the UK and Ireland, but France has the best literature of any country.

not an argument