"I want half!"

>"I want half!"

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SniOXFhwIZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4568PIRnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rich people getting married

Why do they all fall for it? What is there to gain for them?

is Leonardo di Caprio the only guy with a brain in Hollywood?

Isnt she giving it all to a domestic abuse charity or something

If both of them are rich, similarly aged and in love then there's no problem with it.

For Johnny he's twice her age, 50 times richer and going through a mid life crisis. Why on Earth he would marry his fuck toy is beyond?

Had two children and two decades with Vanessa and never married her yet her married this scumbag straight for pay whore after a year.

just some biological function called love

Could you put a price on love?

She honestly has a 10/10 face. Is it natty?

Hollywood so probably fake nose.

$175m

>there are people who feel she is entitled to this

You can be in love without being legally married what in the fuck

Being married is basically saying to everyone else "HERE LOOK! I'M IN LOVE! LOOK AT THAT PAPER"

>"I want you to get on your knees and lube your hole."
What did she mean by this?

i wonder if most people dont sign a prenup because it would be un-loving and would put doubts in their partners head

You learn to suppress that shit if you're on board with your emotions and thoughts

I fell in love with my last girl, when she told me she loved me I jus said "what?" and never said it back

She eventually dumped me for a guy who would say he loved her, and I guarantee she misses me because I'm the alpha she couldn't get locked down :^)

But I miss her too, though I'd never tell her

kurt russel and whatserface never got married

>falling for the love meme
oh yeah sure mmmmmh my hearbeat is getting so fast I have butterflies in my stomach WAKE UP SHEEPLE YOU'RE BEING FED HORMONES 24/7 THROUGH YOUR PRECIOUS FOOD THIS AIN'T LOVE THIS IS YOUR BODY VOMITING TOXINS, GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE CHEMTRAILS BTW WE'RE FUCKED

He was smart enough not to with Vanessa for over a decade with two kids, so Amber must have some serious pussy game to break him so quickly and not even get a pre-nup.

She at least means "Half of the money you made in the 15 months we've been together", right? Not his whole fortune. That would be whorish as hell.

>gets cucked and thinks hes alpha

thanks r/redpill

Jesus, I share a board with people this delusional

Cucked would be if she were my gf/wife and I stayed with her when she was with another guy

This is just a fuckbuddy who loved me and left me when I didnt commit

Glad you don't understand the difference between fuckbuddy/girlfriend/wife though :^)

Her initial demand that was rejected by Johnny's attorney was $50,000 a month for the rest of her life.

this is clear satire post you guys

It's not just a fuckbuddy if you love each other you dildo

>Reading comments about it on normie site
>Someone brings up innocent until proven guilty
>"How dare you say that, this is exactly why women are too scared to come forth"
>"If Depp isn't proven guilty, are you calling her a liar? How dare you"

Feelings happen, that's why you suppress them

>If both of them are nonexistent then there's no problem with it

You must be the coolest kid in your 7th grade anime club

Actually it was

>Their penthouse in L.A.
>Their Range Rover
>Sole custody of their dogs
>$100,000 in attorneys fees and $25,000 in forensic accounting fees
>spousal support in the amount of $50,000 a month

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE COMEDY

youtube.com/watch?v=SniOXFhwIZ8

The best comedy satirises society and detects where it's headed

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4568PIRnk

If you think I'm fucking dumb enough to let my feelings get in the way of making rational decisions senpai

Fucking retard you are

>hurr I feel in love so I'm gonna just make some rash decision like giving 50% of my assets to this ageing vagina
>despite me loving her in her current state only and being bored of her in a years time I will def. tell her I love her and propose to her

betamax.mov

guys, am I gonna get cucked one day too? :S

Thanks robot, you can go back to your containment board now

it's inevitable. stay away from all women

Give me one good reason to enter into a long term relationship when they all get old and undesirable

It's like you guys never think about what marriage is based on

FUCKING
MAKING
CHILDREN

That's it, that's why you marry, you find a suitable woman that will raise kids instead of making her mexican maid do it and marry that woman.
You don't get married for love, that shit's retarded.

wtf i hate women now.

damn dude what an epic alpha guy im sure u are

>one of the biggest stars in hollywood
>worth a fuckton of money
>14 year prior relationship with a woman who had no complaints and even defends him now
>young floozy swoops in and steals him away/marries him
>files for divorce after only a year, on the heels of his mother's death, and demands half his shit
>yfw there are actually people who don't immediately see this for what it is

He's a retard and deserves this for ditching his old loyal companion and going with a young whore.

Being a single man fapping and occasionally fucking prostitutes is the patrician way of life.

Watching Bitter Moon on Amazon Prime in honour of this evil bitch.

>Implying he's never let a prime piece of pussy fuck his shit up against all common sense

Real humans form emotional bonds, sometimes even with members of the opposite sex. These bonds are kind of like your Skype/steam friends except in real life and they can help you cum better. Some people choose to have a party and ritualistic sealing of this bond most commonly referred to as a wedding. Others like myself are interested in the lifelong friend who will still touch your dick when your old and gross without the added government/family intervention that is matrimony

literally nothing

Kevin Spacey.

Do you guys think she realises in the long term that no one will ever enter a serious relationship with her again? Sure they will use her for her body (man/woman) but she's getting exposed pretty blatantly as the grub she is.

>“We took the high road.Unfortunately, Johnny’s team immediately went to the press and began viciously attacking Amber’s character. Amber is simply a victim of domestic violence, and none of her actions are motivated by money. Amber is a brave and financially independent woman who is showing the courage of her convictions by doing the right thing against Johnny’s relentless army of lawyers and surrogates.”

Is her lawyer right?

she put up with his beatings for years she deserves every penny

>the confidentiality agreement

She's a lesbian so she only wants to be in relationships with women, creatures with mentalities as toxic as hers and unmoved by her whole sham.

This is so retarded. Why not do this
>husband punches wife
>wife gets to punch husband back

Hammurabi had the right idea.

is homo

But he's a faggot who fucks young bo-

Damn you're right.

Hoes are hoes. Do not marry. It's a trap.

Two generations ago, even three, getting married was something beautiful, the celebration of love, sacrifice and commitment.

Now, it's just about sex liberation and shit, so women got turned into hoes and there it is

treat woman like shit and they'll suck your cock

It's honestly the best choice imo.

I'm straight but am considering forcing myself to go gay simply to avoid dealing with women and all their shit.

>none of her actions are motivated by money.
>financially independent
>gibs me dat 50k

It means she wants four inches of my dick

Oh user, I almost envy your youthful naivety. A woman who looks like that could openly cut a guy's dick off and still have suitors lining up around the block willing to commit themselves to her for eternity.

damn so u gonna give her the whole thing then

The joke's on you, faggot

I don't have any Stream friends either and I've never even used Skype

>She's a lesbian
It never ceases to make me laugh whenever I see someone say this. There's no such thing as a lipstick lesbian.

Pathetic desu

This is clever bait

I wish I had money for her to rip off me