Tell me this isn't normiecore now. The blonde girl from Hannah Montana posted it. It's mainstream

Tell me this isn't normiecore now. The blonde girl from Hannah Montana posted it. It's mainstream.

She's literally just some 24 year old.

Do you act this way when you deal with girls in person?

How many times are you going to post this?

who gives a shit

Her brother was one of the most famous child actors of all time, her life would be miles from normal

i wanted to fuck this bitch when i was 12
one of my first faps
good to see she's patrician too

>muh sekrit club muzik xDDD

I fucked Hayley Joel

Jesus Tapdancing Motherfucking Christ, at least get your celebrity worship in line with actual popularity.

Negro that kid was a ray of light. He was the closest thing we had to the perfect image of christ.

holy shit she is patrician

>dealing with girls in person

i cant believe i talk about music with these cretins

I'm about 90% sure she browses Sup Forums

tweet at her and ask her for her favorite DG album

this shit is r/indieheads tier

thats their worst album though

this can't be real

bump

Is Emily Osment /OURGIRL/?

Yes. Yes, she is.

no, but im kinda suprised

I think it's Spotify recommendations. They are pretty good desu. I get recommendations of a lot of stuff that's posted here. It's actually kind of weird.

Holy shit bros

She is fucking patrician (In relative terms of course, she's still Sup Forums-tier absolute pleb). I mean for a Disney Stacy turbo-Normie this is not bad at all.

nah she posted UMO on Instagram too

CLAIMED AS WAIFU, BACK THE FUCK OFF FAGS REEEEEEE

>mfw I haven't listened to Death Grips in ages
>mfw I don't give a fuck if it's "normiecore" because I listen to things that are actually abrasive to normies

shit taste desu, pretty much matches someone who's been on Sup Forums for a month or two.

charge your phone

Damn you guys are fucking annoying wtf "le girl listens to my music call her a normie >:Dddd" shut the fuck up

And now he does garbage like Yoga Hosers.

Also his head grew but his face stayed the same size.