Try to find a flaw in this

Try to find a flaw in this

Holy shit thats so true

I am now #CruzMissile

>joker makes more sense

The biggest flaw I can see is that it's cringeworthy as all hell. This is something an edgy teen would say. Pretty sad.

Pol TV and fit have the best cross-board shitposting

Childhood is idolizing Batman
Childhood is realizing the joker makes more sense
Adulthood is realizing you're still watching capeshit after all those years

Really makes u think :^)

DAMAGED

That's the prevailing attitude but I wonder when people will start to push back against cultural nihilism.

To have humanity and sincerity back in our entertainment without any baby boomer style preaching would be nice.

I'm 14 and this is deep

like this jpg isn't made by a 14 year old

I wish I could round up everybody who looks up to the jokers character and "identifies" with it and systematically execute them.

Ok, for once I'm going to tackle this seriously

Why does the Joker make more sense? Is it because of his extreme cynicism towards normie ethics?

I'm actually struggling to understand how this image could make any sense whatsoever

DAMAGED
A
M
A
G
E
D

I think what it's trying to say is a psychopath nutball makes more sense than a guy dressing up in an elaborate costume and fighting crime in the streets without using guns or many weapons at all.

THIS

Will you fight, or die like a dog?

autists will actually have a debate about this picture, holy shit

>capeshit
>adulthood

I have always loved the joke telling man because he is always telling jokes like my Uncle Seymor who is so funny!

it's the other way around you underage cuck

Utterly retarded, there's your flaw.
So, being a psychopatic, chaotic evil clown makes more sense than combating crime (although, with dubious success)?
Are you high? Retarded? Both?

Soooooo truuuuueeeeee hahaha

In time, they will join you in the sun.