Does literally anyone here like Brazil or Brazilians anymore?

Does literally anyone here like Brazil or Brazilians anymore?

No.

Of course. It's just banter m8

I like the baianos, and maybe the paulistas, but not the corinthianos

Nah

You're like that guy who was cool in school but turned out to be a huge loser later in life.

You're just shit at this point m8 hope you get your shit together and give us a new Dinho

>Boorazil

I think the sudacas like us

no, not that i liked you before

I do senpai

I've actually been to Brazil and spent some time in Sao Paulo mixing with a wide range of people. It's a really cool country.

The 2 or 3 Brazilians I have met irl were nice guys. I just assume any shitposts here from Brazil is just that

I like bundas... And i wanna fucc bundas

I wish I where in BH with all those qts and types of cheeses. inb4 trem

Nah. You're just a shithole filled with retards and niggers.

>Bronzil

Thanks to Ronaldo and Ronaldinho my image of Brazilians has always been that of brown people with weird teeth and a cocky attitude.

Of coarse. I'm Brazilian tho so it doesn't count. I guess I don't like the fucking little preitos and thugs that ruin everything

>cocky
Lel do you even know who Ronaldo and Ronaldinho are?

it's just banter bro

you're the host country and with all the zika, poo in bin, mugging shit etc. you guys have been easy to make fun of

dont take Sup Forums too seriously

any real football fan can admire what you guys have done for the sport, even if you're not that great right now

hell, 7-1 can only be as big as it is because of how GOAT you once were

and 99% of the time, 7-1 banter isnt even coming from a german

it's just board culture

>france
>complaining about black people in a country

that's rich lad

You're shitty hosts tbqh and you bring that mongrel football mentality to the olympics while disrespecting and booing everything that's not Brazil.

I love brazilians.

They party better than almost any other people I've met, and their women love to bang.

Huehues are cool

>can't handle the banter

speak for yourself.

since when were nazis such pussies?

what is cocky about this desu

don't we all, lad

I'd love to visit one day, every hue i met was nice(and white) my 2 ex roommates and some other dude

Even the nazis put on a better games in the 1930s

I do, I actually thought the olympics would be even worse
but you're all good people on my book

I'm indifferent, does that count?

I want to make sex with your womanz

literal nazis

>Look at me, look at me. I'm the GOAT now

your mom

>cant handle some banter
jesus christ, since the governments of europe went after hooligans they became such a pussies about sports. it is just the nature of a latino crowd. a lot more fun desu

Germans have historically been pussies forever, that's why they cannot stop losing every war they participate in

Germany has one of the biggest Brazilian diasporas in the world, I always thought they were decent and easily assimilated since most of them went through the trouble of learning a 3rd language and get a good degree to not be deported.

Don't start.

Oh really?

tell me more about the 1930 games, you fucking dinosaur

>try to ruin the athlete's concentration and confidence
>CHILL IT'S JUST BANTZ HUEHUE XDDDDD

>he is such a cuck to the point of limiting himself over things that are deemed ""right""
I didn't thought your cuckoldry had reached this far m8

Honestly I don't mind the zika and mugging banter but I started getting upset when it started becoming a pure smear campaign with fake shit.

>implying i liked them in the first place

santista fag here, i love brazil but unfortunately i'm too poor to ever visit, which might be a good thing..for my organs

I always felt a very natural but strong disgust towards you. I don't like people acting like monkeys.

c'mon hermano. this is not cocky in a way to be mean with others. would you consider bolt cocky then? cause he jokes around before races like he doesnt take it seriously. this is not cocky to me. this is just having fan and giving back to the fans.

I love Ayrton Senna and Sao Paulo but it's just banters here m8

I see this pic posted constantly, but who's the owner of that bunda?

How could I hate Brazil?

www.tgatas.net
www.viptransex.net

Hitler treated your black athletes better than your president.

>he is such a pussy that doesn't want his country to win
no wonder europe is dying fast

Please fuck our trannies, big American cock

if you can't handle a loud crowd boo, you should not be an athlete desu

Could we not?

i don't think people hate brazil or brazillians, you just used to be good so you're teams are fun to watch lose now. it's like england, except not quite that bad

>Not getting it

Euros are really butthurt man, the coach of the french guy who lost in pole vault was complaining about witchcraft and saying he lost because of that, kek.

kill yourself

just a media meme. hitler treated black athletes just a fine. even they themselves admited it.

See

Your point? The fact that you're acting like uncivilized monkeys doesn't change.

I don't hate Brazil.

>it's uncivilized to express yourself
no wonder you guys are such soulless robots

good thing diego costa is spanish

WEW

Nope, to much boooing

no u

Why are you insisting on causing a shitstorm? You knew you'd find at least a couple of brainwashed """passionate""" fans here.

The europeans have no fucking proud, you guys are so fucking pussies.

>what is libertadores

lol bullshit, he was so fucking butthurt he lost WWII

Honestly Germany as a whole treated them better in general.

>You knew you'd find at least a couple of brainwashed """passionate""" fans here.
yes cause being passionate is wrong

not uncivilized. just wanting so bad your underdog athlete to win the favorite athlete from another country. a little bit extra patriotism. but you would not know what that is anymore

>olympic level athlete
>cant handle the banter

playing on hard level ain´t for pussies
welcome to the jungle bitches

>Germans pussies
Wat

I never liked you, you stupid hues.

>Ronaldinho
>cocky
hes one of the nicest guys around

tsun mexico is cute :3

o que que é gramatica, cara

We still love you guys !
Even if we still don't find those Nazi clubs...

You have to admit it's dumb to boo people in individual sports, I don't give a fuck if they do it in handball but doing it while a gymnast is bad.
it was not even a lot of people I don't know what gringos want, you can't beat people and tell them to shut up.

It isn't, bht being passionate isn't about booing.

Ok, but refrain from throwing bananas at our players

why bro? i thought we latinos were suposed to stand together.

newspaper_old_man.jpg

kek no it isn't, we want our athlete to win so what is wrong with that?
yes it is, you are so passionate about your country to the point of booing other nationalities

I think they like the free food desudesu

Olympic level athletes with a so fragile ego. They can not deal with opposing fans. You Europeans are pure faggots, even the muricas didn't complained this much. .

>
>>what is libertadores
Booing in tenis match ... takes 2 persons out of the game...

>yes it is, you are so passionate about your country to the point of booing other nationalities

yes cause it's wrong to like your home country and your culture hahahaha

but anyway we may have some bad manner in the olympics but at least we don't kill each other in Copa America like Russians and other did in the eurocup.
kek, I want to see all brazilians athletes being booed people would be extremely butthurted, I think when the sport is about precision I want the athletes to be concentrated.

>germans talking about uncivilized monkeys

people made silence when they were playing m8, also we weren't the only ones booing, you could hear shouts from spainiards and argentinians all the time

I know some Japanese-Brazilians who are studying in the USA. They're really nice, but they aren't the monkeys and nignogs that populate the favelas either.

>booing Del Potro in the final
Yeah sure ... wanting the underdog to win.

I knew huemonkeys had a shitshow country but wasn't aware how much of a shitshow it really was, I keep looking at how poorly these olympics were run compared to ours in 2010 and just shake my head at the huemonkey's incompetance

Paulo Nagamura plays for Sporting KC, he's pretty good

argentina booed us in the basketball match and nothing happened m8. We can take it the bantz, it's foreigners that blame the crowds for their failures, just look at Sweden, nobody here said like the USA that they behaved like cowards

The Japanese picked the wrong country when they came here a century ago Tbh

I like them.
Its a beautiful country.
And your twinks are top tier matierial.