When did you stop watching it?

When did you stop watching it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/walking-dead-extra-admits-sending-665172
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Farm, every time my brother calls to talk about it I tell him I've got to get back into it but never do

Joke's on you, I never even began to.

I still watch it but i fully acknowledge that it's wildly inconsistent in quality. I mainly enjoy watching rick grimes wreck people

i just watch for rick doing badass stuff

When Negan met the group. Waiting for the new season to begin :^)

Like the second season? The one where they spent forever wandering around a farm doing fuck all.

Still watching it

It's still better than GoT.

the last episode i saw when the yummy blond girl got shot by the police bitch

still watching unfortunately, thoug mostly for the unintentional comedy. dropped ftwd in s2e3 though, i have some limits.

>It's still better than GoT.

Almost quit during S2. Gave up with S3. Andrea was one of the worst characters I've ever seen on a show, rivaled only by Lori

I've been gifted the first 10 books recently and I like it a lot more than the series.
There is always a grey area, its implied heavily that Rick and his group wont always be the 'good guys', in the series its always justified when they do something 'bad'.

3rd episode of the second season when I got the scheme

>find a new group
>find shelter
>get zombied
>group gets decimated
>flee elsewhere

this. i'll be honest though i nearly dropped the show from boredom when it was that episode with just morgan gettng caged up by that fat dude. ended up being a decent episode

also Rick is a lot more mysterious in the books.

after the first major divergence from the comic. That filler nonsense with the spics and the retirement home over the bag of guns

This

Stopped somewhere along the 3rd season

Season 2, 2bh

Carl was lost in the woods or something for what seemed like forever and I couldn't stand it.

After the third season. Just the same terrible writing, over and over.

Glad I powered through the first three seasons. It definitely gets better from there. Its still Grade-B schlock but why would I watch a zombie flick TV show expecting anything else?

S5 i think it was, when the Governor came back to attack the prison with a new group

the episodes where the Governor and Rick are talking in a barn for a hour about nothing was the last ep i could watch. AMC/walking dead fucked me over to many times with these insane nothing happens eps. Calling them filler eps would be giving them to much credit

After last season finale.

Yo, real talk. If that zombie was a hot chick, like Amber Heard, would you fuck her with the makeup and prosthetics on?

it's funny, i thought the first 2 seasons were the strongest. inconsistent yes but i liked the rick/shane dynamic, which came to a nice head

Season 1, Episode 1.

Not for me.

After about 3 episodes of the first seasn. I refuse to watch anything where the zombies/infected fucking walk everywhere so I kind of feel like an idiot for watching the WALKING dead.

At least in Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days Later is was kind of believable because you can imagine being overrun with waves of people sprinting at you but when they're FUCKING WALKING I just can't suspend my disbelief.

>empty street
>"we have to hurry and do this thing blah blah blah"
>5 seconds later they are surrounded by zombies that are shuffling slower than a 90 year old man on wet ice
>"WHAT DO WE DO???"

Lets not forget the shitty forced drama either.

i'm no GoT defender, but saying that the Walking Dead is a better show is fucking ludicrous. even with GoT's best days behind it, it still manages to be compelling, visually stunning, and entertaining. TWD has been a slog since the 2nd season. GoT also has tits and fucking dragons.

Stopped sometime in s3, but now I'm gonna come back to it because of Negan, to see how disappointing it is.
Also can't wait to see what the fuck they'll do with Ezekiel

Back to your containment thread.

Mid season 3

I tried watching the first, possibly second episode and I was appalled by how bad everything about it was. The script, the acting... unwatchable.

They're both bottom of the barrel trash but you can't honestly believe this can you?

don't mind me ive just been anti-got after the past few eps. you are right.

>it still manages to be compelling, visually stunning, and entertaining.
>GoT also has tits and fucking dragons.
How fucking old are you?

Comparing it to TWD, Game of Thrones is high art.
The walking dead is so shameless in how it stretches shit out to make people keep watching

when it turned from funny bad to just bad

I remember legit laughing out loud at season 2 when the old guy gives the asian kid his watch
> I want you to have this
and when the girl tries to die but lives
>she chose to live

those lines were so terrible it still cracks me up

>so shameless in how it stretches shit out to make people keep watching

Are we talking abut TWD or GoT?

mid-20's, mate. care to share why you don't find GoT entertaining yet TWD, an equally silly show, more so?

They're both shit.

Game of Thrones doesn't stretch. It shoves stupid pointless plot points in and ends them with sudden deaths to fill up space. The plots are always frustratingly short

kids, kids, both shows are terrible

to each their own, i guess. i prefer the ambitious scale behind GoT, characters with far richer backstories, far better cinematography, and simply an overall better narrative.

if you cannot discern that GoT is quality-wise leagues beyond TWD, i believe this debate is over.

S02e01

Seriously, you need to get the fuck back to /reddit.

At the prison

was about to post that

ah, the reddit meme: for people who have absolutely nothing to contribute to any thread yet feel compelled to post anyhow. in other words: you're a dunce, mate.

Upvoted.

I just cant, no matter how bad the characters get

>far richer backstories

>its all medieval shit

>if you cannot discern that GoT is quality-wise leagues beyond TWD, i believe this debate is over.
They're both shit and I never tried to "debate" anything else.

>game of thrones doesn't stretch
>forgetting about almost 2 seasons of A GURL HAZ NO NAEM XD
I groan every time arya is on screen now. Just end that shit already.

yes its loaded full of cosplay

who dat

4th episode

I don't know how people have followed it for six fucking seasons

I haven't

after the pilot
>mfw that was 8 years ago

when asian guy died under dumpster

i second your opinon rick grimes is cold as ice

When the black chick shaved her pits.

I left it after the prison was overrun entirely. Honestly, the show had a lot of potential but died after the second season.

Never quit it but the following made me come close:
>Soap opera at the farm
Only got through s2 because I watched it with a friend over Skype.
>Episode with Eastman
Waste of an episode with quite possibly the most pathetic death ever all for a plot device that was dropped in the finale.
>Glenn Fakeout Death
Every brain-dead fan acting like it was a miracle that he was still alive but if you held any intelligence you saw this shit coming from a mile away. Made me hate the character for a while.

after the 4th
when they went to that train station

>People arguing over which two pieces of shit on television smells the least

Episode 2 when I realized it was going to be "Soap Opera with Zombies"

Actually that zombie is a hot chick... an insane hot chick who is in prison for attempting to assassinate the president.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/walking-dead-extra-admits-sending-665172

After thE second episode tbqh, but I still tell people I watched the whole first season and started the second so my criticism of it appears more valid ;^)

halfway into season 2

I watched the negan episode and even though i'm not a fan I was disappointed

at the midseason 2 break

First season finale. It highlighted everything it was going to become, bad acting, inserted tv tropes, the worst thing about the comic on how cyclic and meaningless some characters are only to die and be recycled in a new one.

GoT is fucking shit but TWD still manage to be worse, fuck off.

After they killed Beth in the Hospital plot. It was the most contrived, drawn out and useless plotline the show ever insisted on focusing on and Beth's actress was way too weak to try to carry something which was poorly written in the first place. We spent how many goddamn episodes just building up to another reason for Rick and pals to wander around in the forest all sad with muted colors? Again?

I got off the fucking ride.

End of Season 1.

I have never seen a show deteriorate so fast.

I think it was part of the way through or at the end of season 2 where they have everything walking out of the barn.

Still watching

I know the comics have a gorillion issues and what not but I dont want to watch 30 seasons of walking dead.

Its getting quite fucking repetitive
>wander around
>find new home
>take new home
>other people want new home
>battles

Its kind of bullshit how the walkers are basically not even driving the plot anymore and are barely even showing up lol this shows about fucking zombies not biker gangs.

Hopefully theres movement towards some sort of conclusion by next season, and the show ends on season 8.

probably around the time they escaped terminus and killed the cannibals. lost interest after that

Good darts. They ruined a good character in Andrea...damn she had an annoying face.

And Lori. Challenges Skyler White in the depressing-shrew stakes

End of first season. Even the first episode was losing me.

the virus needs to mutate and randomly turn living people into walkers (the running kind)
to make the series fresh again
make the amount of time of the living important and the fever of not knowing who's going to turn into paranoia

Comic > or = Telltale > Gayass TV Show

I never started. Zombies = Reddit

S2

became trash realquick

when Beth was voiceover reading diary entries. got the fuck out of there and never looked back

you just KNOW

After Merle died.

S208

Season 2

After about 6 episodes (I believe when the research center thing exploded) because it was already pure drama at that point. I mean I expected some more zombie action or at least concern about survival (scavenging, food crisis etc) instead of the Bold and the Beautiful scenarios that early in the series.

Should I give it another try?

When the CDC blew up. What the fucking shit was that.

After season 6's finale

>watching the walking dead
>liking casual tier zombie series for normies
yea senpai I watched two episode with my roomate and that shit sucks dick, never again

Walking Dead post s3 is way better than GoT.

It's becoming a different show, the world's rebuilt, there's an economy, semblance of structure.

It's going to be pee pee pants city in this thread real soon

Kill yourself you fucking moron

Fucking BTFO

season 3