ITT: I'm dying in a bed and I want to hear a last album-core

ITT: I'm dying in a bed and I want to hear a last album-core

Other urls found in this thread:

ramshackleglory.bandcamp.com/album/one-last-big-job
youtube.com/watch?v=qZudFNwPbIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spending your last moments listening to music
Now that's the actual living embodiment of a plebeian. I would much rather be somewhere important to me with people important to me as I slowly drift away in their arms.

ramshackleglory.bandcamp.com/album/one-last-big-job

Only acceptable choice right here
youtube.com/watch?v=qZudFNwPbIU

heh

Obligatory

couldn't you spend those moments making your loved ones listen to your shitty indie records tho i'd rather do that

kek. Do whatever you want, user. I just find that a sad way to spend your last moments. Music isn't everything unless you make it your everything, which is sad.

why is this an obligatory death bed album hahaha?

Have you ever listened to it? If not do so, its pretty self explanatory

sounds like too much of a hassle

yeah i've listened to it a ton, it's one of my favorite albums ever. I guess it makes sense, it's a pretty like somber mood and its got a bunch of God shit on it but idunno it might be kind of a bummer before death I might just want the sound of heaven, but who knows, i dont. im young

HAHAHAHA

the nigga probably did it himself

i was just thinking that the other day - too much of a coincidence to die two days after the release of an album about dying.... very performance art-ish thing to do and consistent with the type of artistic statement bowie would make... then i read an interview with the guy who produced blackstar for bowie, tony visconti. visconti said that bowie had recorded five demos for a followup to blackstar and suggested bowie thought he had a few more months left than he actually did...

These two and also pic related

there's something bittersweet about this album, good choice

what is this? I'm intrigued. See it posted a lot

coil