No man can kill me

>no man can kill me
>I AM NO MAN

Is this the most cringeworthy moment of all LOTR ?

Yes.

ITT: butthurt virgins

Eh I give it a pass

It's before feminism was a meme

Only if you're a misogynist.

What about second breakfast?

Bad CG of Legolas mounting that horse

Legolas surfboarding on a shield

Legolas sliding down the giant elephant

at least that I AM NO MAN scene was from the book.

yup

I've always wondered if the Witch King actually knew that a woman could have killed him

i liked the line, but the actress was cringy tho

No, the awful singing scenes are.

Yes, these SJWs are messing with the wrong TOlkien

>Oh no... a pun, my only weakness. My magical powers are only effective against good humour.

You are the worst shitposter on this board atm. Filtered.

maybe the witch king is macbeth

there are a lot of shit in lotr, but yes, this is the worst moment

daaaaaamn

It's straight from the books you faggot.

A cold voice answered: ‘Come not between the Nazgûl and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shrivelled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye.’
A sword rang as it was drawn. ‘Do what you will; but I will hinder it, if I may.’
‘Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!’
Then Merry heard of all sounds in that hour the strangest. It seemed that Dernhelm laughed, and the clear voice was like the ring of steel. ‘But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund’s daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.’

I don't even think the line is meant to be interpreted in an sjw way. Hackson just found a way to quip at this moment and went with it.

He died because Merry stabbed him with a dagger made by elves to combat wraiths

>Bad CG of Legolas mounting that horse
yeah wtf was that

Technically he could have been killed by elfs, orcs, dwarfs, hobbits, wizards, etc. So he really wasn't that strong if you think about it

Damn, that's even more cringy.

>It's good because it's from the books meme

THRRROUGHH SHADDOWWSS TO THEEE EEEEDDDDGEEEEE OF NIGHT

Neither in the books nor in the movies is actually told exactly what's the truth in that "no man can kill the Witch King". I think it's just a rumor among the humans. The Witch King is no indestructible, he's just very strong, so he seems unharmable.

Eowyn kills him, but maybe even a man could have killed him if he had the chance.

>classic greek style misinterpreted prophecy causes tragic outcome (except for the villain instead of the hero) brilliantly setup by tolkien
>hackson turns into grrrrll power!

>implying this inst cringy

Stop taking things so literally you fucking autismal retard.

A man could've killed him too. He was just boasting.

take a look here mr. asperg

Nah that was a great moment. I like Eowyn she is a top qt

>Samefagging
>Using the word cringey past the age of 16

The goddamn Witch King doesn't die because she's a woman, he dies because Merry has a goddamn magic sword specifically designed to make him mortal. Eowyn would have died without Merry.

I always got strong Macbeth vibes from it, but I guess that can be considered greek-inspired

This guy is really a fraud. Useless piece of wath. He fears fire...poor bastard, he's garbage.

He's a big guy

there's nothing wrong with being unhappy about when you're set on fire

Can we agree Tolkien is a bad writer?

If I pull that helmet off, will you die?

It was actually a prophecy by Glorfindel:

"Do not pursue him! He will not return to this land. Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man will he fall."

Tolkien himself said that it was inspired by Macbeth.

what word do you use when something is cringe then? or do you not find anything cringe? you absolute buffoon.

His only merit is to have been the first fantasy writer to get a global reputation.

>Movie = Cringey
>Book = Not bad
>Using the word Cringey = Cringey

Define cringe for me, kiddo

>middle of a fucking battle
>stops to say something "cool"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Also he pretty much invented the genre, created multiple languages and wrote a universe that still hasn't been surpassed in terms of scale and detail by any other work of fiction thus far. Also his poems and songs are good shit

I always thought it was along the lines of this. The Witch King had been one of the most powerful beings left on Middle Earth for so long that he began to believe and misinterpret the prophecy about himself.

Also, this faggot is right

But Macbeth was released just last year

Her body is so disappointing nude.

What's wrong with her lower half?

Heh, u gay fag

Are you fucking kidding me? Look at it, everything looks so smooth and nice and ugh FUCK GOD DAMN IT WHY IS MY GIRLFRIEND A FATFUCK THEN SHE WONDERS WHY I CHEAT ON HER

Take your campaign to Sup Forums lad

>he thinks there are mods online on a saturday

Not really. Mr Smartypants just got keked by his own logic.
Next time he might want to think further when inventing silly rules that protect him from dying.

If by "no man can kill me" he meant that no human can kill him and a human did, was he just bluffing?
is the witch king actually just some random retard who looks scary?

Yeah where's the dick?

>no landing strip

Ewwwwwwwwww, it's like a realdoll

I don't think it was literal. He was just boasting and demeaning the race of man.

Being killed by a woman was just coincidence and full of quip potential.

No, that was the eye of sauron whispering

I SEE YOU

Yup. And he looks scary online with his stupid armon on. Without that, he's only a pale old man

I don't mind this too much. Her beheading a fucking nazghoul like nothing was retarded though

See

>just be cool Witch King, you got this, remember your vocal lessons, sinister and intimidating sinister and intimidating oh shit a girl OH SAURON MY FOO-

Turning Gimli into the goofy comedy relief character made me cringe 2bh.

It's a fell beast. The Nazgul are the nine wraiths

Why didn't he use his magic flame whip like he did against Gandalf before running away?
why did he get into a sword fight with her?

Who was posted? Someone post it again.

>t. casual viewer

back to fucking reddit, kid.

What?

AAH SAVE ME SAURON

One of Jlaw's leaked nudes.

>magic flame whip like he did against Gandalf
You fucking wot?

Check the archives bro, it was just Jlaw from the Fappening

Can you not be a fucking namefag please.

Thanks

sword? He uses his stupid giant chain-mace and went full retard

doesn't he fight gandalf with a big flame sword?

You got me. I'm normie as fuck :^)

I AM NO REDDITOR

okay retards one last fucking time

>prophecy that he wont die from men
>he hears about it and believes it
>stabbed by dagger designed to dispel his magic
>killed by woman, prophecy comes true

misinterpretation and ironic outcome is the whole point. See: macbeth, croesus, oedipus, etc

You're right, but the "she gave me three!" part of the extended cut is brilliant, and even better when you realize Galadriel wouldn't give one of her hairs to Fëanor, the greedy bastard.

this.
People need to do their fucking research, merry stabbing him in the leg with the enchanted dagger from tom bombadil was the actual reason he died

she only killed him because merry stabbed it with the magic dagger

Did you even watch the movie you're currently opining on?

yeah i've seen it lots of times but it's been some time since i've seen the bad one

not that guy, but in the extended scene witch king gets a flame sword and breaks gandalfs staff

Did Merry and Eowyn actually fuck?

I thought it was cool as fuck when I was younger, but I can't take it as seriously after being poisoned by Sup Forums and feminism.

No it was executed very well.
It wasn't some feminist shit that everyone on this board believes.

That's not in the book, and it was removed from the theatrical release because it was shit and inconsistent.

>after being poisoned by Sup Forums and feminism.

You mean awakened.

Women are a meme.

Arrogance. Just like claiming that no man can kill him.

>Thinks the Balrog is the Witch King

feminism has been a meme for decades, kid

One great scene in the Extended Cut that they left out was Ewoyn's cooking skills. she's a formidible shield maiden but fucking sucks at cooking. I think it's the same scene where Aragon says he rode to war with Theoden like 40 years ago or something.

>Aragon says he rode to war with Theoden like 40 years

What? How fucking old is he?

Wouldn't be surprised if Viggo made her cook some vile shit and then ate it on film and that was his actual reaction.

just like your dad is an excelent shield maiden at polishing my cock but his cucking sucks

she manages to make something so terrible that he would rather burn himself with it and starve than eat it