>gender / race of cast whining
>capekino
>SJW falseflagging
>waifu thread
>Sup Forums
>pedo thread
>"is it kino?"
>"is this capeshit kino?"
>Who will play [unrelated to film & television] in the inevitable biopic?
>eceleb trash
>[unrelated to film & television] black person doing anything
>reddit
>JEWS
>sitcom trash
>celebrity's personal lives drama
>persecution complex whining
>thinly veiled Trump shilling
>"What did [unrelated to film & television] mean by this?"
>WE WUZ

Is it fair to say Sup Forums is the worst board on this site?

i agree there should be more actres pusy lips they make me so horny when they show their pusy lips for art but most people like them for fuck

But is it kino or not?

forgot

>fred terrorists ruining comfy pepe trope threads

Ugh.... this is the worst.

Needs more waifu and feet threads.

Not when Sup Forums is still shambling around.

When was the last time that board was relevant?

CLAIM YOU'RE Sup Forums!

>>shitty show that has a general not being made to use general
I take issue with that. No lurker should be forced to use a "general." A general is just a tripfag circlejerk. It is a sub-board, with its own culture and rules. If you don't want any part of that, what'll happen by making a stand-alone thread about the topic?

You'll bump off a thread about capeshit whining, a thread about Star Wars shit rumors, a thread about cuckoldry, a thread about Ghostbusters whining, a thread about nu-males, a thread about capeshit company wars, it goes on and on and on, nothing of value will be lost.

I'd be willing to bet you could have better film discussion on Sup Forums than Sup Forums

>what did he mean by this?
>what is next for her career?
>what was his fucking problem?
>is x kino?

Should all be bannable offenses.

>whining

Really is the key word here. Holy fuck what a collection of cybaby bitches

> xkino

The most obvious marketing term in a long time.

It's the arrivals section for newfags

Thanks for writing the script to meme lover 3 for me, my boss is gonna LOVE this

it's incredible how many of you will actually subscribe as long as you're being pandered to

>implying people don't land directly from reddit to Sup Forums through the game of thrones general

ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums and all its run off boards
ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums
ban /fit/
ban wannabe Sup Forums(aka Sup Forums)
ban mobile network posting from the site/make it only people with a Sup Forums pass can post from mobile networks
give star wars and youtube its own board
block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
convince hiro to do that thing where the site doesn't show up on google results or if possible just for Sup Forums
trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/

ez Sup Forums has been fixed

>THERE'S GIRL IN MY STAR WARS
> THERE'S A NIGGER IN MY SUPERHERO MOVIE
>A SITCOM STAR SAID THIS ON TWITTER

Sup Forums - Television & Film

I only come here to banepost and discuss meme kino

WE

True

Also create /cel/- Celebrities and gossip. This would also help /hr/ immensely.

People have been asking for that for 5+ years just like /film/

It's never going to happen

Make /film/ and get competent mods. The end.

This board has become too big for self moderation through elitism. Telling a capeshit kiddo to fuck off back to plebbit doesn't work when there's ten more capeshit threads before you finish the post. Let them have Sup Forums.

When you call a board Sup Forums you should expect the lowest common denominator. It's the one thing that nearly everybody has in common.

I still don't understand the people who want 'serious', 'structured' discussion trying to 'save' this place. It's not going to happen. Go and post somewhere else.

I'm not aspiring for "serious, intelectual discussion" here. That's silly. But the rampant shitposting and off-topic threads on the board aren't healthy either.

>When you call a board Sup Forums you should expect the lowest common denominator. It's the one thing that nearly everybody has in common.
Why did it just start happening in the last 2 years then?

>I still don't understand the people who want 'serious', 'structured' discussion trying to 'save' this place.

All we want is a board that's usable. This is a Television & Film board where it's next to impossible to discuss television or film

Except the board was fine like 2 years ago

You never had it so good as pic related

you mean 8 years ago

bump

Yes it's very clearly the worst and has been for quite some time. We have surpassed b and v in lack of integrity and purpose

Uno

Are there any sties that move as fast as Sup Forums where film discussion is actually possible?

change Sup Forums to Sup Forums and and Sup Forums

Since the months leading up to TFA the board completely bottomed out and has not recovered

Too bad mods are gonna delete this thread pointing out the obvious problems instead of deal with the obvious problems.

There is nothing they can do except delete the board
the shit posting cancer feels more welcome here then they ever did on Sup Forums or Sup Forums so that combined with how fast this place moves now nothing can be done