What does Sup Forums hum to their gf on cold, wintry nights?

What does Sup Forums hum to their gf on cold, wintry nights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Azj_AjdNWwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums
>gf

I'll tell you when I find out

me? I'd pick earthmover

Earthmover and stuff.

DELET THIS

I'm gay, tho

I hum Dramarama's Anything in bed when we shut the lights off. But it's part of an inside joke where I pretend that I wrote her a poem, and then I just start reciting the lyrics of this awesome, redonkulous song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Azj_AjdNWwY

lucky

Stop with the girl threads they always devolve into shit talking women

You absolute fucking queer. The only reason you post this every month is so you can show everyone just how much of a goddamn disgrace you are to everyone and everything. I mean really? Humming?

Chill out Fabio

The title track from ITAOTS.. then she gets mad because "that's the most inherently sad song [she's] ever heard". Pls, it's the happiest fucking song on the album. She responds "but muh minor chords" or some shit.

Why do I even try anymore?

>one minor chord

one time we were driving and i started singing along to chores by anco really loud and she got happy hahhah sweet girl i love her stupid face :p

>you will never be a 21 year old university student drifting from class to class and leaving an impression on no one while occupying your leisure time with music and reading when in a sudden attempt to alleviate the monotony you volunteer to plant ferns, flowers, and trees near one of the quads with about 40 other students and faculty and, once there, spot a pretty girl wearing a "There's always money in the banana stand" shirt whose facial aesthetics indicate an Asian and Latin heritage, with maybe a bit of Pacific Islander, and whose demeanor suggests she's the type of girl content to spend days listening to music and watching film and wouldn't mind your introversion, and wouldn't mind going to the kitchen to take the cocoa off the stove after you'd long forgotten that you were making some, and who dreams of living in London or Seattle because it's always raining and she could spend half of the weekend napping and then try conjuring some witty banter and jokes that whimsically remind her than it's not a nap if it's 6 hours long and at that moment remember that you're not witty and there's a reason people don't like you, and you've no friends, and no one asks you for a pen or pencil when they've forgotten theirs and then realize that everything's planted and everyone's leaving or already gone and you forgot to tell her you liked the shirt

Unty you're back!

Chores is the worst track on the album.

>No user I get it I get what you're saying but I just think listening to music all the time, especially around others, creates a sort of barrier between you and the outside world, even the those that would otherwise like you. And in your case especially I think there's a danger for it to manifest in a self-perpetuating isolation and withdrawn behavior. I just don't want you drift away from me, user. I've really enjoy our time together.

This reminds me of the time I saved Young Thug from getting robbed. It was just after one of his concerts I was at, during the concert I was randomly selected to see him backstage after the concert. So I went backstage to Young Thug's room and found it closed. I was getting a little frustrated waiting for him and was about to leave when I heard harsh voices through the door. I put my ear up to the door and heard multiple voices telling someone to give them all the valuables. I stepped back and kicked the door right open. Inside there was four dudes: Young Thug, and three dudes I didn't recognize. Two of them had knives and one of them had a gun. One of the guys with a knife came at me, but I managed to catch his arm mid thrust, and using my elbow to smash on his arm, I disarmed him. I delivered a brutal karate chop to the guys neck and he was on the floor instantly. The second guy with a knife stood there stunned, giving me time to give him a full force uppercut to his jaw, knocking him out instantly. The last guy put his gun to Young Thug's head and threatened to shoot if I didn't surrender. I started talking to him in order to stall for time, when eventually Young Thug took his chance and twisted the gun right out of his hand, and put the gun to the robber's head. He looked at me and said I better leave before the police showed up. I just nodded and said "Good luck, Young Thug." And started to walk out, when he told me to stop and said, "HOPPED OUT THE MUHFUCKIN BED, HOPPED IN THE MUHFUCKIN COUPE"

shut up chinlet

Man I wish somebody cared about me enough to say something even close to this to me

yeah i could agree with that desu still a killer track

yeah this shit is REAL for me i had headphones on for the entirety of middle and high school between classes and even sometimes up my sleeve in class. spent my lunch periods and free time watching movies or listening to stuff.

woke up one day and realized i was alone constantly and did it to myself

thx susan b
i do always fall right in love super easy tho

>So, what do you think of my hometown, user? I know we just got off the plane, but do you have any, um, any observations yet? Hey, I saw that grin! Look here, mister, like it or not you will tell me what you think! In fact, you're about to get a world-class tour! ...After we find my car, that is. My parents? Oh, I'm sure they won't mind if we're just a tad late, and even if they do, I'll just them this whole thing was your idea!

I think it's pretty weak. But I hope you and your gf have a long and happy relationship regardless.

do more ones where the girls talking to me i want to feel like absolute garbage

>tfw was watching the first episode of stranger things and realized I've somehow managed 23 years of a socially fulfilling life without ever having a gf

what manner of autist am I and what do I listen to to fix myself

this was me my entire first year of college
and still is me to a lesser extent

>Wow, user. You know you're about an hour early for dinner? Were you waiting for someone? Oh, just enjoying the weather? That's fair. Y'know, since we're here, do you mind if I ask you a question? Why did you sign up for this trip? What were you hoping for, exactly? You're what, 22, in your third year of college, and you still have no friends, right? How do you not get it yet, especially when everyone else does? You're not wanted, user. You repulse people. If you'd stopped pretending to read your phone and picked your head up for a moment, you'd notice that I'm the only one sitting within 10 tables of you, and the glares employees keep shooting you. Don't look, but there's two whispering to each other behind you. I told you not to look! Sigh. Back to what we were talking about, and what was that again...? Oh, I remember! Why'd you come here? Did you at least pay for it yourself? Only thing worse than you paying so much for some adolescent coming of age fantasy is someone else paying for it. It's over. The closest you'll ever get to coming of age and others' willful company is in living with whatever images of delusion you can conjure. See? I can use big words out of their appropriate contexts, too. You didn't impress anyone with that pretentious word-vomit on the plane. You're not intelligent, not special - nothing but a morose, deluded kid with a psyche meandering infinitely between despair and a Napoleon complex, never resigning itself to either affliction so you're doomed to passivity and never actually doing something... Shoot. I'm sorry, user. I didn't mean to say that. Really, I came over because I thought you could use some advice. You're all about practicality and utilitarianism, right? Well, the beach is less than five miles south. Just walk that way for an hour, until you're neck-deep, and let the tides to the rest. You can be no less passive than you've always been, and still rid others of your company, improving their overall life. Everyone wins.

well tell me why you think so at least. i love the first 1:30, do you not like it because it just kinda drones for the last 3 minutes pretty much?

thanks man, it's really nice so far but only just started a couple months ago iunno what to do for valentines day its my first time being w someone for it

damn, thanks Justine!

I'm in exactly the same boat, I'm 23 and I have a nice circle of friends. Scarily exact t-b-h...

I don't know how I should continue either. I have no interest what-so-ever in a relationship, serious or not. But at the same time I'm worried I'll regret "missing-out" when I'm older., and I feel myself get older every day

wow, fuck you, justine, that dug too deep jesus why don't you save that for the record, asshole.

Fuck off normo you have zero apprecation for what that song and what that represents

Earthmover is what you listen to when you have transcended so far into JUST territory that your emotional pain fuses into a white hot ball of fire that splits the atom and turns the earth backwards superman 3 style to a time when you were happy

No one remotely in the realm of having a girlfriend should be allowed to listen to earthmover

are those freckles painted on?

>I'm sorry, user. I can't tell you how to reconcile your past and present. I can't offer you all of the answers. I just can't. What I can offer is my shoulders and spine to lean on, and my hands and heart to hold.

same here, almost 23

wow i forgot all about her
was she the one with the fat ass or nah

alright Justine here's what I gotta say to that

>no friends
I have friends that I love and who love me! close ones! I don't go out a lot or have a group of people to be with often, why?
because of this
>You're not wanted, user. You repulse people. If you'd stopped pretending to read your phone and picked your head up for a moment, you'd notice that I'm the only one sitting within 10 tables of you

i know this about myself. that's what i've been, and its what im aiming to not be so i guess thanks but actually can you just leave me alone?

>Did you at least pay for it yourself?
yes

>You didn't impress anyone with that pretentious word-vomit on the plane.
wasnt trying to impress anybody that's just what happened. hate me for it.

>...morose, deluded kid with a psyche meandering infinitely between despair and a Napoleon complex, never resigning itself to either affliction so you're doomed to passivity and never actually doing something

the napoleon complex is pretty much done you saw to that thanks babe. i dont know what i am yet, but neither do you.

listen Justine, I love you, but the door is right there if I'm so repulsive. it's always been there.

>you will never be an adolescent on vacation in California with your mom and two sisters in a 2010 VW Beetle that your mom rented driving along the Pacific Coast Highway and later through the Santa Lucia Mountains onward to San Fransico and in those several hours realize how much else must exist in the vastness of this planet and decide you want to spend whatever time you have exploring as much of it as possible and later start maintaining several documents tracking places you'd like to visit, customs of said places, and trends in plane-ticket prices among other things, living and breathing for these future prospects and then grow old during which time time molds you into something entirely disparate from what you were as an adolescent without the capacity to even remember how, when, and why everything went wrong and try desperately to conjure concrete images of your youth but only find an indistinct haze as you take another sip from your drink that's neither bitter nor sweet but just meanders infintely in the delicate region of tastelessness seated in your mom's old room staring out the window, remembering how much it used to rain in this town when you were young and wondering why it doesn't anymore

>*slow claps*
>*steps out of the shadows*
>Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought
behind it... lots of quotable material...
>But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Anthony Fantano and Filthy Frank - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
>See you on the chans...

>quietly hum the melody to Good Morning, Captain to her
>suddenly scream I MISS YOU into her ear, the go back to humming

this thread is making me cry.

STOP

>user, I've gotta confess something, and I'm not sure you're going to like it. In an odd, arguably cruel fashion, I'm glad that you spent all those years alone. No doubt your stories of spending countless days and nights isolated make me sad, but in a sense it's because of those stories that you're here, with me today. I hope that doesn't sound incredibly cruel, and I hope I can make all those lonesome years worth it in the end. I really do.

I already got this message "Jeanie"...

thanks for the good feelings

i'm not mopey and if i am well then i will be until i'm not.

No woman talks this eloquently

And shave your legs you troglodyte

thanks Marisa, I love you.

you already have made them worth it for me.

sometimes i feel like you think you understand me completely and more than i do. you might see me clearer than i can see myself sometimes but i get strong feelings of resentment when you tell me what i am with such certainty. i think im a fairly self aware person and i can admit when im wrong. a lot of the time you're nail on the head. but i've seen you be wrong and i guess i hope i surprise you.

>it's a Sup Forums tries to sound emotionally complex episode

her legs are totally hairless..

This thread is so cringe and yet I feel at home