youtube.com/watch?v=47MazYDnmaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon!

second for Reddit

Targaryens have such big mouths.

Stop posting these shitty threads.

third for farts

youtube.com/watch?v=q6cyDsuNx_U

What episode do Viserys and Dany make those faces in? I need to know for reasons.

How about you go fuck yourself?

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

It's amazing how spot on the casting for the Mad King and Viserys is.

It's a shame the mother of hamburgers looks nothing like them

Viserys the episode of his death. Dany I don't know.

VALYRIAN

STEEL

ARMOR

Reminder that when Littlefinger isn't on screen he's riding a horse really really fast

VERY fast Baelish moving at incridible hihg speed

>Valaryian Armour

So if Varyian Steel hits Valaryian Armour what happens?

Stannis lives.

>tfw you learned nothing from the faceless men

You'll adress Her as Her Grace,
Daenarys Kitchenborn of the House Carbgaryan, First of her Size, The Unburnt Toast, Queen of Mcdonalds, Queen of the Dressing and Cheesy Potatoes and the First Bakers, Calorieesi of the great Cola sea, Breaker of Crab legs and Mucher of burgers

She learned a little about poisons and spying, the deformed little slut.

Same thing that happens when a Steel Sword its Steel Armour

you dunce

Glady, when you fuck off back to your containment website.

>slut

Arya is pure!!!!!

Bravo DABID

That's an easy one

The universe grinds to a halt, because it's logically impossible for Valyrian steel armour and a Valyrisan steel blade to exist in the same reality.

bukakke stein?

Bend the knee.

never

I think I have a crush on her

I wonder how hideous Rhaegar will look

Not pure of mind. I bet she fingers herself at night and quietly moans the Hound's name.

can wildfire melt it?

What kind of specs do I need to run CK2 with the GoT mod?

I wouldn't ask but I'm a poorfag currently saving for a new PC and I don't want to either overspend or buy some POS that won't even do what I need it to.. I'm looking at a rig with i7 6700K, 16GB DDR4 and GTX 970. That should do it, r-right?

Why does he look like Jimmy Smits?

I CLAIM THE /got/ THRONE

overkill, you should be able to crush doom on max at 1080

We already know Baelish and CIA are the same character, so Littlefinger is probably taking a plane. Which explains a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=WV7Oe8X-3fk

Wildfire cant melt valyrian beams

One eye to rule them all.

Cool. Few more weeks and I'll be chopping off Stark nutsacks like nobody's business.

I already have user, I already have.

The asymmetry of those crows tickles my 'tism.

basedEuron is based

muhbigcock

>chopping off Stark nutsacks
DELET THIS

>Bending the knee to a dead, deceased corpse

ASHARA
S
H
A
R
A

All the better for sucking my huge Baratheon dick

What do you think will be Jaime's final fate?

Show wise it looks like he'll become king

Kingsmoot soundtrack: youtube.com/watch?v=ehwYjuZ6e_Q

Check'd, but I'm afraid the eunuch Stark "men" will be working in my nursery, helping to raise the children Sansa and Arya bear me. Gonna have my maester rig up a breastfeeding device for them to wear.

Book: unknown, as grrm will die before finishing
Show: probably killed by Brienne

>ywn join Mace on a pleasure barge down the Manderly and join in wild hedonism

Cast her.

Anyone has the original without smug hand?

>GAME OF THRONES STAR

He will kill his sister when she attempts to burn kings landing.

King is Casterly rock, if it survives endgame.

cast this

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmfYRt36KE

>casterly rock

uhhhhh, im pretty sure it's castle iraq

>tfw you will never dance with her

Sand Snake number 9: Badpoosay Sand

Replacement Arya, assuming D&D were sharp enough to include a "turning into a minger" opt-out clause.

After possible Cersei blowing the fuck up KL + Tommen committing sudoku and his redemption arc, he might take a sharp turn from the capital. I don't think there is something he needs to do there

>A GAME OF THRONES STAR

If not for Brandon dying, would Ned have married Ashara, or would that have been lost to the wayside due to the Tower of Joy?

Promise me, Oberyn

The result of that one time Bobby B decided to cream some dark coffee

>tfw no training in the world will change the fact that you're a 12 year old girl and trying to parry any attack would get you disarmed

Tyrion kills him.

>That night Tyrion Lannister dreamed of a battle that turned the hills of Westeros as red as blood. He was in the midst of it, dealing death with an axe as big as he was, fighting side by side with Barristan the Bold and Bittersteel as dragons wheeled across the sky above them. In the dream he had two heads, both noseless. His father led the enemy, so he slew him once again. Then he killed his brother Jaime, hacking at his face until it was a red ruin, laughing every time he struck a blow. Only when the fight was finished did he realise that his second head was weeping

Pretty sure it'll turn out that Jaime will strangle her to death for one reason or another, since he was born after she was and therefore could be the valonqar.

>promise me, ned

>deepwood motte is appearing next ep
>keep being told jon isnt taking Stannis' story
>muh condensing and streamlining
>DABID

yup

I feel like killing Jaime in that dream is expressing rage over Tysha and guilt over lying about killing Joffrey. Don't think it's prophetic at all, Tyrion's no greenseer.

He killed Duel wield Dayne. Idk if she can marry him after that desu

Post-Revellion King Power Rankings
1: Stannis I Baratheon
2: Euron I Greyjoy
3: Viserys III Targaryen
4: Robb I Stark
5: Robert I Baratheon
6: Balon IX Greyjoy
7: Renly I Baratheon
8: Tommen I Baratheon
9: Joffrey I Baratheon
10: Danerys I Targaryen

Dany is going to blow up the capital. She has the dragons

>Stannis I Baratheon

I think I understand weebs now

>mfw bran made up the myth that violators of "guest rights" were cursed because of what happened to his mom and brother

youtube.com/watch?v=47MazYDnmaU

This scale of sets seems like it's from another universe.

Tons of people have prophetic dreams actually. Jaime has one with Brienne and the Bear as well. Which ends up through, a lot of his dreams deal with the flame of his sword going out, when it does, he dies and deals with a lot water theme and the creatures in it as well.

So either Tyrion's dream is forshadowing the White Walkers and a risen Tywin and Jaime, or he actually kills Jaime himself while Jaime's is over his dark past and the potential of the Greyjoys being his ultimate death, which would also go hand in hand with Dany's shenanigans.

Remember when OC scenes were okay?

Tyrion hates Jaime because his father loves him, but he loves him because he's his brother. The two heads are just an analogy for the duality of his feelings--he's not a prophet.

Did you miss Bran's vision of the wildfire explosion under the city or something?

man I really miss the best GoT character. He died way too early

He should have played Jon

Obviously set off by dragons senpai. Or a zealous maniac who believes she's invincible where fire is concerned

>OC
Expand?

Objective List

1. Robert Baratheon
2. Euron Greyjoy
3. Robb Stark
4. Stannis Baratheon
5. Danerys Targaryen
6. Viserys Targaryen
7. Tommen Baratheon
8. Balon Grejoy
9. Renly Baratheon
10. Joffrey Baratheon

>So either Tyrion's dream is forshadowing the White Walkers and a risen Tywin and Jaime, or he actually kills Jaime himself

Yeah, nah. I mean, it's possible, but I feel like my explanation is at least as plausible, you can't just say Welp, Tyrion ghana kill Jaime.

GRRM really fucked up by killing him. Imagine if he was there to corrupt Dany for more of the journey.

Or Cersei. She sees the city will be taken, orders Qyburn to detonate the wildfire, and screams "BURN THEM ALL". Jaime gets triggered and chokes a bitch.

Remind me, does Bran know that Cat and Robb are dead? They were on their way to the wall when RW happened.

Bran knows all.