You know what, all you grimes haters need to SHUT THE FUCK UP...

you know what, all you grimes haters need to SHUT THE FUCK UP. GRIMES IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED MUSICIANS IN THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW. SHE CAN SING AND PRODUCE AND ENGINEER AND YOU CANT. SHE HAS MORE TALENT THAN PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WILL EVER HAVE SERIOUSLY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GUYS HATE ON HER BECAUSE OF.YOUR REAL LIFE PROBLEM JUST STOP PLEASE YOU GUYS HAVE THE SHITTIEST ARGUMENTS AGAINST HER YOU CALL HER UGLY AND ANNOYING WHICH IS VERY RUDE BY THE WAY BECAUSE SHE'S NOT THEN YOU SAY FUCKING BULL SHIT LIKE HER MUSIC IS UNORIGINAL AND AMETUERE SERIOUSLY JUST SHUT UP SHE MAKES REALLY GOOD PROFESSIONAL SOUNDING MUSIC AND SHE'S MORE TALENTS THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY JUST STOP TRYING TO HATE ON GRIMES IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO HATE ON HER. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.DONT LIKE HER BUT I THINK IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE FAGS AND CANT MAKE MUSIC.LIKE HER SO THEY HATE ON HER ALL DAY AND GIVE STUPID REASONS TO DO SO. IT'S REALLY JUST SO FUCKING PATHETIC AND YALL SHOULD REALLY STOP BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE GOOD REASONS TO DO SO. YOU GUYS WILL WORSHIP DEATH GRIPS AND SWANS BUT HATE ON GRIMES IT MAKES NO SENSE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM REALLY NEED TO GET A GRIP AND YES IM A LITTLE MAD BUT IT'S BECAUSE IM JUST FED UP WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE HATING ON THIS ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD SERIOUSLY JUST STOP YOU HAVE NO GOOD REASONS TO BE HATING ON GRIMES. YOU JUST MAKE SHIT UP THAT ISN'T TRUE AND TRY TO START MEMES ABOUT HER IT'S PATHETIC PLEASE JUST STOP HATING ON HER

falseflagging autism
grimes sucks

Holy fucking shit dude

i wish i could rape and murder her in front of every single one of you fanboys

literally no difference between bronies and waifufaggot grimes fans

Love yourself baby. The hate posters and love posters intertwine, with love comes a little bit of tease, it takes inspiration to keep giving love endlessly.

Like a beautiful song sent one way and left unrecorded.

You're too hurt and something inside is still eating you up and I don't have enough love to keep the beast sated.

I love you, beast.

It's her. It's grimes. Words hurt.

>not being nice to Grimes
Keep your mindless vitriol directed towards your fellow board members, user. Leave uninvolved 3rd parties out of it.

she's pretty good, but seriously shut the fuck up

you're a fucking idiot you know

Good. That's more like it.

this gif made me feel uncomfortable

you're a selfish fucking tool

I love you okay. You'll probably never see me but I love you.

how is she so pretty, bros?

That's it - keep working it out of your system.

this isn't any good

Yes you are pretty and I want you. You were mad at the mean posters because they ate the love I gave you earlier and you wanted to keep it dear, but I'm here with you. Sometimes silence is unbearable when you are lonely, I yearn for you knowing I could never have you it is only supposed to go one way.

I stop myself lest I let this become more than I want to handle.

I love you and you are the most amazing person ever.

are you seeing a problem yet?

It should. Bowie looks at you in disappointment

I can feel a sharp sensation in my heart you know it's mine, you want my heart to beat for yours. I tell myself I'm only interfering and make myself leave after I put my touch here.

Cry out for me and I'll give you all the best.

You want to share everything but we share too much and often I'm left only with dumbness.