How could he make an ep if hes dead

how could he make an ep if hes dead

They were already written and recorded for the Lazarus play and you would know that if you weren't a faggot. All of those songs came out back in October on a release of the Lazarus play's soundtrack. Faggots like you need them packaged together in a little EP for them to even get on your fucking radar.

>being so fucking stupid that you can't detect blatant sarcasm/memeing
Definitely American

definitely racist

>implying I didn't realize it's sarcasm
I did but there's still truth to what I said because I was saying it when the EP came out

And no I am Austrian.

pretty sure bowie was dead in october you fucking idiot

>it's an artist conveniently dies so we forget the child abuse allegations episode
every time

>its an enternally btfo by the events of 2016 sjw libtard tries to force their le everything is rape meme episode
every time

I don't get this comment but I find humor in it anyways

>Fucked a 15 year old groupie once who was completely into the encounter at the time and described the encounter as "one of the best experiences of her life" years later
>Child
>Abuse

>Pretty sure Bowie was dead when the Lazarus musical was made
no

just googled it he died in january last year youre a fucking moron shut the fuck up dude the only faggot here is you

Yeah, and how is that a response to what I said?

because he released it in october which is several months after he died

are you actually retarded

Are YOU retarded? I just asked you how that is a response to what I said. Go read what I said, faggot. Your implication is the Lazarus soundtrack wasn't made before Blackstar, which it actually was.

nice moving goalposts faggot keeping backpedalling lmfao

youre retarded

Not to mention she was at a party for adults, didn't at all look underage, and lied about her age to Bowie. It's not his job to ID her if she says she is of age

>It's not his job to ID her if she says she is of age

well t e c h n i c a l l y

I haven't backpedaled at all.

Your insecurity is showing, user. You should probably go check on your hot pocket. You don't want it to burn.

Nigga, plz

>says bowie released new music back in ocotober when he died in january

are you trolling lmfao
so dumb

Even if he should have checked, so what? 15 really isn't that big of a deal.

Yes, because a girl is coming onto you at a drugged up 70s rockstar party where you have to be over 18 to be allowed in, and you're going to stop her to ask for some form of legal identification

Worse than Jimmy Savile

all I'm saying is that t e c h n i c a l l y in the eyes of the law that's statutory rape

and it is legally your responsibility to make sure whoever you sleep with is the age of consent, regardless of where and who you are

even if in this case what actually happened wasn't that bad, consent laws are in my opinion very necessary and important legislation and should be upheld diligently

>consent laws are in my opinion very necessary and important legislation and should be upheld diligently

prepare to get v&

do you think they shouldn't or are you just pointing out the way I worded that was a bit wanky

Here is what I think is ideal, assuming the older party is an adult (21+) and the younger party isn't coerced in any way

18 and over - Age of consent, regardless of parental approval
16-17 - Age of consent, but only if the parent/legal guardian does not disapprove
14-15 - Should be illegal, but only as a misdemeanor. Additionally, you should not be put on any type of sex offender registry (assuming this is your first offense)
12-13 - Should be a felony level crime which triggers mandatory minimum jail time and puts you on some type of sex offender registry.
Below 12 - Automatic life (so 25 years minimum in the US) sentence plus a lifetime on the sex offender registry. If there are multiple victims, the time must be served consecutively.

>14-15 misdemeanour
>12-13 felony with mandatory minimum

makes a bunch of sense dude

the line is there for a reason and it's a catch all law for a reason

do you even realise how young 14 is

The latter 2bh

So a hard line where one day means the difference between legal/felony makes more sense somehow? This is basically the system which my state (Washington) currently uses, save for a couple of minor distinctions.

The hard line is there because people mature at very different ages and there's no way to measure someone's ability to give consent. It is a higher age to remove reasonable doubt. Having such a structured system like that doesn't take that into account and just assumes all people grow up at the same rate.

The structured system just dictates the severity of the punishment. There is still a hard line in terms of legality, and it's 16.

Does anyone else find it kind of disrespectful that as soon as an artist dies they start releasing all his unreleased stuff that he never wanted to be made public?

You're both idiots.

No shit user. Unfortunately a lot of artists don't own the rights to their work so when they die labels cash in on it.