Mary Poppins Returns

>Mary Poppins sequel going into production
>Not casting Mary Poppins as a man called Mark Poppins instead
>In TWENTY SIXTEEN

cinemablend.com/new/Disney-Mary-Poppins-Sequel-May-Have-Found-Perfect-Star-113197.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHrRxQVUFN4
youtube.com/watch?v=MCWjGMetU0E
youtube.com/watch?v=B_rVzBt20N0
youtube.com/watch?v=_f5ojDWMpV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he ain't wrong, y'know

I love this fucking movie so much

I don't care what they do to it, the Alice in Wonderland and WIlly Wonka shitfests didn't ruin the originals

I highly doubt it'll look good as it won't be handdrawn which is the superior way to make animation.

It's not a lesbian nigger tranny disabled muslim playing the lead I am very offended by how racist this is

>The Mary Poppins sequel will be set twenty years after the events of the original, and the action takes place in Depression-era London. It also reportedly follows a storylines from one of P.L. Travers’ subsequent novels that dealt with the further adventures of Mary Poppins after her time with the Banks family came to a close.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHrRxQVUFN4

Lol hollywood.

Hey, when's my "I love lucy" and "breakfast club" remake coming out?

youtube.com/watch?v=MCWjGMetU0E

why cant mary poppins be a flaming homosexual pedophile black man?

>Emily Blunt will never be your nanny with magical powers who molests you

youtube.com/watch?v=B_rVzBt20N0

This song will be played at the beginning I GUARAN FUCKING TEE IT

mummy so pretty

Emily Blunt isn't a bad choice looks wise, though her voice would be nowhere near Julie Andrews.

Mary Poppins does not need to be remade. I've watched it with my nieces and they fucking loved it. Disney is only doing this to make some quick cash off name recognition, from plebs who can't watch movies that are over a decade old, but they must realize they're tarnishing their name and overwriting the classics in the process. By overwriting I mean that the kids of today will think of Mary Poppins in 20 years and think of this unnecessary piece of shit.

You know what Disney should be doing? Remastering all of their old films, even the animated ones, instead of halfassedly remaking them in live action, and rereleasing them in theaters so new generations can appreciate them and soak up some fucking cinematic culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=_f5ojDWMpV8

It's for the better. How can any woman satisfy you after that?

Will Tom Hardy play Bert?

>Mary Poppins does not need to be remade

It's apparently a sequel set 20 years after the events of the original.

>domestic PoC

How stereotypically racist of you

Joseph Gordon Levitt

>cishet male

nah senpai it'll be someone less masculine. the media doesn't like masculine men doing anything but crime or war

CIA, I'm Big Guy

>Not casting Mary Poppins as a man called Mark Poppins instead
If only 4chins was what it used to be we could make it a thing.

ive never seen a woman as beautiful as mary poppins in this scene

Good luck, Emily.

>I don't care what they do to it, the Alice in Wonderland and WIlly Wonka shitfests didn't ruin the originals
More people need to adopt this attitude about remakes

But they did ruin the originals. I dare you to walk up to as many random children on the street tomorrow (without being a creep about it) and ask them to point to Willy Wonka from a group of faces, and 99% of them will pick Depp instead of Wilder. It doesn't matter how shitty the remake was, the original has already been overwritten in the social conscience.

>2016
>Mary Poppins isn't a beautiful trans woman

TRIGGERED

>Jenna on suicide watch

Thats because in this day and age, you've never seen a woman.

>when's my breakfast club remake coming out?
Bad news user

deep... i think....

If this were today she'd be wearing a fucking g string and nipple tape and ridng that bird umbrella like a dildo

The only skin she's showing is her face and she's more attractive than 100% of woman in 2016

Practically perfect in every way

You're joking, right?

>"Feed the birds... tuppence a bag"