Sad Movie Facts

Sad Movie Facts

I'll start

Yep Yep Yep ;_;

there will always be at least 2 capeshit films every year for the forseeable future

;_:

Max Landis' dad is responsible for the death of some other famous actresses dad. Forgot who.

jennifer jason leigh's dad

That's the one. Wonder if the two ever cross paths and how awkward that must be.

I know some stunt guy died making The Dark Knight and there was just a little blurb in the credits. Everyone was too focused on Heath's death to care.

bill murray, patrick stewart, ian mckellen and keanu reeves will die in your life time

Big deal dinosaurs went extinct.

>keanu reeves will die in your life time

JOKES ON YOU, I'M KILLING MYSELF TONIGHT

the sad thing is that this list used to be a lot longer

>she died the year I was born
Just shit all over my childhood, why don't you.

Even worse, John Landis is to blame for Beverley Hills Cop III and Max Landis

>Max Landis' dad

>knowing his name and not his dad's
Holy fucking pleb tier, faggot.

>not knowing john "off with their heads" landis' name

fucking faggot dad just couldn't fucking handle his daughter being succesful

if it's any consolation he killed himself after killing the rest of his family and torching the house

>putting quotes around the wrong part of the headstone

It's used correctly. The girl wasn't literally an angel made out of concrete.

>our concrete angel

what did they mean by this?

it's a quote

google junko furuta

They'd fuck

They buried her alive in concrete.

Yep Yep Yep

She didn't fly so good

Didn't someone kill themselves cause a documentary came out about them or someone they know? I vaguely remember reading something about it

Mark Hamil died in a car wreck during A New Hope's filming and was replaced by a look-alike

I'm sorry to break it for you, but 2017 will have THREE Marvel movies.

The bad guy from Dumb and Dumber killed himself by slitting his throat.

All those people got cancer filming that one John Wayne as Genghis Khan movie.

The Japs killed like 50 versions of Milo & Otis.

More like a "Luke-alike"

Ayyyooo

many of those who worked on STALKER got cancer and some of them died because of it

James Cameron will make 4 more Smurf movies then drop dead

>"Yep! Yep! Yep!" on the fucking tombstone

I'm dying over here, holy shit

no that's worse
now we can't punish him
i want him to suffer

an 83 year old Indiana Jones movie is out next year.

A helicopter landed propeller-first on three people during the making of the Twilight Zone movie. They were killed instantly, and two of them were children. There's a video of it happening on YouTube.

I WANT TO FIND OUT WHO KEEPS POSTING THIS AND CUT THEIR FUCKING DICK OFF
its so sad, why must you make me sad ;__;

and you even see the heads fly off, BRAVO YOUTUBE

I fucking hope so. I hate that mother fucker.

isn't the death still in the movie?

you will die in my life time

Not likely.
I actually lift and take care of myself.

doesn't matter

>caring about any of them
>not listing based Christopher Lloyd who could drop any day
I will probably cry and draw a picture of him in a delorean headed to heaven and send it to his family

Well then come at me bro. I'm American so I have guns.

Can you explain why that's funny?

>the bad guy from dumb and dumber
The fat one they killed in the restaurant or the dude at the end that shoots Harry?

Wow, its like only Disney/Marvel are the ones releasing movies each year. Obviously there arent dozens of romcoms, action, remakes and oscar bait movies released in theaters each year. Like you're just forced to watch only marvel movies each year.

Get out of Sup Forums once it a while. Capeshit isn't that hard to ignore if you aren't here to constantly see it getting spammed by the autists that plague this board.

The guy who shoots Harry. Charles Rocket.

it is not me you have to worry about, no one insults keanu without keanu knowing about it

It's just so morbid and out of place. It'd be like, once Jake Lloyd dies, they put the phrase "I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!" on his grave.

disneyfag fuck off

not the same at all.

kek, they should put "IT'S TURBO TIME" 2bh

>Literally spinning in his own grave

>The cast and crew totaled 220 people. By the end of 1980, as ascertained by People magazine, 91 of them had developed some form of cancer and 46 had died of the disease.

lets film on this old nuclear weapons test site. we'll be fine.

They would never have cast a look-a-like that was that fat.

wonder how many windmill's he'd be able to power

this

he has the greatest potential and hes going to waste his last couple of movies on a franchise no one cares that much about.

Also, you'll never see the proper story that was meant to be told in Godfather 3, and properly ending what could've been an epic trilogy

>The Japs killed like 50 versions of Milo & Otis

...w-what?

>The Japs killed like 50 versions of Milo & Otis.

Is this actually true? I've heard its just a rumor.

Elizabeth Hartman killed herself.
>tfw fanfics gave her the first name Elizabeth

not the same at all but ok

oh i hate you

Well, yeah, there's no footage of animals dying or anything, but there's been tons of rumors and the stuff that actually is in the movie is pretty messed up. Like tossing a cat 100 feet down into a river, putting a pug and a damn bear in a scene together, basically drowning a pug, etc.

There was also no "no animals were harmed in the making of this movie" thing. Not conclusive, but not inspiring either.

>All those people got cancer filming that one John Wayne as Genghis Khan movie.

How did John Wayne give them cancer?

user, fuck, don't bait me like this

Second hand smoke

Now i hate fucking japs even more.

Phil hartman is dead

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

They were filming near a nuclear test site and had contaminated dirt brought to Hollywood. A bunch of people on the crew got cancer. Pretty sure it wasn't John Wayne's fault, though.

ah shit and now i'm blinking and breathing manually and have itches everywhere.

whoever first made that post is a fucking asshole

Was Howard Hughes' fault. But the people at that time didn't know the relation between radiation = cancer

Ironicly, his name was Maark.

Fuck you

>not engraving "Now this is podracing"

I dont know whats worse, the factvyou made the joke, or how hard it made me laugh

What about Stan fucking Lee, the guy is 97 or 95 he will croak any second now... :( He is the Walt disney of our time!

Andy Dick indrectly caused the death of Phil Hartman

Problem is, it is. Every fucking normie fag from here to Timbuktu is a "Comic" nerd and loves iron man or Captain America. I wanted to go see The Nice Guys but sadly all my friends wanted to go see fucking Captain America. Shit's so ingrained in most people now thats the only movies they like or will talk about with people. It's fucking annoying. I cant remember the last time people have talked about something that wasn't a cape shit movie. Maybe twilight but still there was split hate/love for that series.

Phil Hartman was murdered by his wife before she killed herself.

Christopher Reeve (superman) fell off a horse, which caused him to become a quadropalegic, then he died 9 years later before he could find a way to recover.

Chris Farley's supposed last words before the hooker left him in his apartment alone to die were "don't leave me."

Vic Morrow and 2 vietnamese children were killed during filming of the twilight zone movie when a helicopter that feel near them landed the wrong way and chopped them into pieces.

time to stop fap-posting Max

Fucking jap cunts.

What's sad about this?

this

Every time I go the bar or hang out with friends it's all fucking hear
>what did you think about Deadpool?
>I can't wait for Doctor Strange!
>Lemme tell you what I thought about Civil War

Shut the fuck up, I don't care

Won't die in Earth's lifetime.

people who make movies and movie classics great are going to die in your life time and there's no sign of any new ones that are good enough to take their place

>water in bottle
>wine in glass
literally jesus

I watched this episode today. Felt bad for MJ.

Olivia de Havilland will die in your lifetime

>implying he didn't do that just to piss you off.

Keanu will never die. He is the last one of Eternals