youtube.com/watch?v=nyeJ2dhtvjQ

absolutely savage

listen to the sound of your tears hitting the floor

jokes on you this is legit banging

How did you fuck up?

Did I really imply it isn't?

youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c

hello I'm here to destroy you

I told him I haven't been comfortable going home for years because of both of my parents abusive and shaming behavior

youtube.com/watch?v=kOR8R8AMDEw

what'd you do pham?

You need to beat your dad in a fight to earn his respect. It's the only way.

fantastic trips

lol I bet he wanted you to get a specific job, or have a specific personality type, or whatever, besides wanting you to just be happy. Tru? Or did ya do something drastically out of order

Rex Orange County - Bcos You Will Never B Free

If you simplified it it'd definitely be the former, I've always been pretty harmless, the worst I ever did was dress like a punk sometimes

I told my parents they failed raising my brother and that they had let me down

Music for this eel?

you're right, eels

youtube.com/watch?v=V2yy141q8HQ

My parents are getting old and I'm afraid of losing them

mftf?

>19yo lazy jobless fuck
>dad still loves me

Music for this feel?

useless fuck lol

youtube.com/watch?v=K_PQ4fRQ5Kc

Are you me, user? I just listen to a bunch of Morrissey get drunk with my lady best friend in the same place and reminisce of childhood/highschool

This is actually perfect to reflect to. Thank you.

Bruce Springsteen - My Father's House

Same with me except I'm 20 and it's really starting to make me feel insecure and hate myself. I have no idea why my parents deal with me, but I've been trying to get jobs lately with no avail, I also dropped out of highschool

>but I've been trying to get jobs lately with no avail
just literally apply to anything that's entry level. i had to apply to 50+ jobs before i got one call back

This thread was a good reminder to keep applying, I had a job last year but I quite and became a neet. What a terrible decision that was.

That's rough op. I know my father feels that way, but fortunately he doesn't have the heart to be honest with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnvwahj8ydQ

youtube.com/watch?v=slI33iE7cT8

Get into manual labor. I dropped out of highschool too, freshmen year, and basically ate shit for like 4 or 5 years. Im 23 now and work in a warehouse making 17 an hour. Learn a trade/work with your hands.

>broke up with gf about 2 weeks ago
>I initiated it because i started becoming emotionally unavailable and felt like a robot just going through the motions of a "relationship" so i ended it after almost two years
>her feelings for me wouldn't allow her to be "just friends"
>it's her birthday today and we would have had plans all day
>feel bad but know it's for the best

I hope she's doing okay

music for this?

holy shit user the album and the post number

>never knew my father
>all other father figures in my life have been a disappointment or let down one way or another

Meeting tomorrow with a college prof who I got to know pretty well and I feel like wanted to "mentor" me before I dropped out of school suddenly and cut all contact. Music for this feel?

>>it's her birthday today and we would have had plans all day
fuck u nigga this made me cry

i already went through my post break-up sadness but it tugs at me too. i wish i knew where it came from but i just couldn't feel "real" emotions and it didn't feel fair to her. i just hope she doesn't feel like i abandoned her

hopefully i can distract myself with class/sleeping today

Boo fucking hoo, he forced you into this world and then you didn't do what he wanted you to do.

I'm sorry your daddy was mean to you when you were young

youtube.com/watch?v=KB_2CUj3y6Y

youtube.com/watch?v=9-OTcn-nNv8
same with me except i'm 22

>I just dumped her because I didn't feel nuthin anymore

This is why the modern world is so fucked up, nobody takes relationships and marriage seriously anymore, you all need to repent

>>all other father figures in my life have been a disappointment or let down one way or another
feels bad bro

what were you studying

youtube.com/watch?v=HrMZuFn7Q9w

Learn a trade, it will pay off later.

DUDE SATAN LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=VQMLe5XobBg

My dad turns 70 next year. His mother passed away from alzheimer's and we've all noticed that he's started forgetting things lately, small things like leaving the door open etc..

So far we still joke about it in my family but underneath it I get the feeling that no one wants to confront what might come in the next decade.

My dad is the person I look up to the most in my life and I don't want him to remember me as a sad twenty something loser who couldn't be fucked finding a job or a girlfriend.

He wasn't, because he understood that your kids aren't born to please you

Wow, those digits are too good to be true

>TFw your dad seriously thinks going to college is the only way to make decent money
God damn pops If you wanted me to waste 60 thousand dollars I could just buy a Miata lol

Who /vocational school/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=IPL5Qk4JufU

what's the outcome if you don't and he dies, does that make a difference?

yes

reminder that come my fanatics is better

mde?

he won't remember you when hes dead