The Kardashians 'offered $100M by top Hollywood bosses to turn KUWTK into a movie'

>Kris Jenner is said to have been offered a nine-figure sum up front to turn their E! reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians into a movie.
>Ian Halperin, author of Kardashian Dynasty, told The Sun on Wednesday: 'A top Hollywood studio executive told me today that his major studio intends to make a huge offer to the Kardashian family to star in a feature-length film.
>'The studio's research showed the Kardashians could become the highest TV-show-turned-movie ever.'
>Previously, HBO television show Sex And The City made almost $500M with the first movie, but Halperin claims the Kardashians clan could make double.
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/kardashians-set-make-100-million-8043862

Capeshit is finished now, it's realityshit

sage

While he was still a full dude, you think bruce fucked any of Kris' daughters?

This is perfect. Make a Kardashian movie. Release it in specific, more isolated locations around America. On opening night, destroy the theaters and everyone in it who actually paid to go see a Kardashian movie.

I just wiped out a good portion of the retards in our country in one move. What the fuck has Obama done?

How is a show so seemingly popular when everyone apparently agrees that the show is complete trash

This,wtf.

It has to be old people and clueless foreigners watching it

It's because you don't live among white trash, niggers and other sub human population.
Also lots of people will watch it "ironically"

What would do the country more good, doing that, or executing all people who frequent Sup Forums?

There are a lot of women and niggers in America.

Lol @ quoting His Highness Ian Halperin

Why do we have to settle for either when we can have both

USA confirmed for most degenerate country the world has ever seen.

How can one photo handle so much plastic surgery and photoshop?

As long as there is nudity I'm OK with this

these people are classed as """"""white""""""

literally ayy lmao the family

Depressed amerifags spreading their degeneracy

Only a pants-on-head retarded studio would offer that much money for so much shit.

I'm guessing it's Sony Pictures.

people love to hate it. that's a big draw.

Furthest on the left and Kendall are the hottest. Kim looks like a hag

>""""""white""""""

stupid quote poster

>Kendall will never smile at you

sandies are caucasians, so basically white

rolling in his grave...

Same goes for McDonalds. Yet there they are

Why are so many western girls obsessed with trying to look like the kardashians and have their as their inspiration and who they want to be? I'd argue most of us males dreams of being fighter pilots, like arnold schwarzenegger, and so forth. While they want to be dumb sluts filled with makeup and cosmetic surgeries

That's what they see on popular media user It's not their fault.

Sometimes I hope I'll bump into her when she's travelling around for her fashion shows

America's royal fanily, it's as simple as that.

Yeah but i don't go around wishing to be a depressed frog despite it being used here all the time

because girls are weird and their brains work differently

Is Kendall the only chick who's naturally cute?

>ywn kill their entire bloodline.

Why live

Females spending more than men was a mistake

You're also not a child. Unless you are, in which case get out.
Also Sup Forums isn't really part of popular media.

Kylie was pretty cute before she ruined her face

but even then she could never hold a candle to Kendall

Sure but point still remains. I think kardashians just shows how degenerate and stupid most of todays females are

Both is fine, but Kardashian fags are retards and we'd know where they are once the movie comes out.

They can't kill 3chan posters because we hide behind proxies

...no?
Great question

I think it just shows how fucked up american values are honestly. Females in general can't be blamed for this.

yes they can

women are fucking insane

Well it's not only american females liking the kardashians.

Why does the most beautiful Kardashian have the lowest self esteem and end up with a deadbeat husband? Because she is the least artificial looking? None of them are on the same level as Kendall, anyways...she better not fuck herself up with surgeries

Reality TV show combined with social media are two of the worst things to have ever happened to humanity.

It's like they've been trying their entire lives to be first in line when the day of the rope finally comes.

Well I'm not american and we don't even have the show in our tv here so that's my experience on the matter. Makes more sense to me to blame the largest audience instead of an entire gender.
Maybe I'm crazy.

It's quite fascinating how much girls strive to be like a kardashian. This is why we need a global pandemic or ww3

American Royalty

I've been debating this with myself for years now, lads. And it's driving me insane.
Who has nicer feet? Kim or Kourtney?

Kendall > Kortney >>>>> alle

MY LEATHER BLACK JEANS ON STARTS PLAYING

Kek

>ywn go back in time and beg the Turks to finish the job

Yeah...no ome here does that...nope...not me...

Dumb people.

>Finally I have kept up with the Kardashians
I'd watch it pham

Because people love trash.
>omg I hate Justin bieber
>let me spend hours going online talking about how dumb it is
1 year later
>he's not that bad...he has some good songs
>OMG I'M A BELIEVER XDDD

This really is how hate-love popularity works. No press is bad press. It's the reason why Trump's campaign is so successful.

Fuck off, stupid people are wonderful consumers and can be led to believe they need any product.

Lel

Alright Sup Forums who would you fuck? personally for me i would fuck Kendall and Kourtney mostly because she looks like Rachel Starr

Caitlin cause I could cum in her and not get her pregnant

actually getting them pregnant would make me rich so whichever is most fertile and least diseased, dunno, the one on the far left? looks like shrek but hot

Kim. Not out of desire but morbid curiosity.

I heard duncan jones is free

Kendall>Kourtney>Kylie>Kim>the younger other one>the older other one

How would this even work?
Is it set in our reality?
Are the kardashians fictional characters?
Is it like larry David?

>not living life as the smuggest frog on the planet
For shame.

mods

why the fuck are you crying about his question you pathetic loser

bruce Jenner fingered kylie in her sleep when she was 14. everyone knows this it's a fact.

add smartphones to the list and there's the top 3 on my list

>ugly people the show

They'd probably use the funding to throw some kind of "high-pressure" party involving a bunch of coordination from all of these hard-to-reach guests. Throw in a few crazy cameos, consider that Kanye would be in it/maybe even help with some direction, and potentially shoot the build up to the major event in multiple locations around the world with endless amounts of quipping.

There's your movie.
So basically Entourage.

I wasn't crying
I actually thought that was a very solid, valid question lmao
I wouldn't put it past him

But do the kardashians know they are in a movie?

I don't get why kim is considered the most attractive when 3rd/4th from left are both much prettier.

Daily reminder that armenians were the jews of the ottoman empire rich minority spreading degeneracy across the empire and funding arab rebellions in egypt, the levant, and sabotaging the empire in the balkans creating an eventual war between the greeks and the turks.

ASS and sex tape thats really bout it

Kinda depressing.

Oh well its what the majority believe and it doesnt really matter , in 10 years no one will care about them

I wish it was just an hour of them fucking, sucking, playing with each other and themselves 'til they squirt, twerking, stripping, kissing each other, and just having an orgy.

Can the movie just be about Rob and how he see his whole slowly destory whatever decency that his dad wanted for the family?

They're rich, popular and influential by proxy, that's every woman secret wet dream right there fâm.

>the highest TV-show-turned-movie ever
DUDE WEED LMAO

I don't quiet understand the big hate around the Kardashians
I occasionaly watch their show(just in hope that kanye shows up) and they seem like an average rich family