Life is pain.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/search/text/Mushishi/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=VBBFDb0hC4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JsP_P9Mn2qE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have Sup Forums, /trash/, /qa/ and your correct home /r/anime

oh and [s4s] haha

it's a solid anime I've seen like 10 episodes then I stopped because it was all the same

might continue watching it one day, I love its visuals desu

Fuck off Sup Forums you lying anti Sup Forums scum
desustorage.org/a/search/text/Mushishi/type/op/

>everyone proving my point

I tried watching it on Netflix.

I couldn't make it past episode 2 because it was so, so boring. It's great that there are cartoons not based around violence and antagonism, and I usually like slow-paced and thoughtful stories, but this one....... I don't know.

Part of the problem is the art and sound are very average. You don't care if nothing happens for a while in a Studio Ghibli film because they're so beautiful to look at. But this Mushishi is not like that.

More like Mushishit.

Not op but this thread have absolute shit tastes. You all belong on Reddit.

Sup Forums tolerates anime threads sometimes when they're about shit like "anime kino" or high quality animation but nobody wants to join your fan club discussion for "slow shit: the animated series"

But Sup Forums loves Mushishit

Season 2 Mushishi is probably the best thing on Netflix right now. Even better than the first season. I fucking love it.

it's good OP. the second season and all of the specials/movies are good too. it's just not a show meant to be discussed as its a very individual experience.

also Sup Forums has bad taste

i watched the whole first season and while the atmosphere was comfy it was factually boring as fuck

it's so funny how pretentious insecure retards get about reading or watching extremely boring things

This is so boring I couldn't get past the first episode without falling asleep.

poor man's kino

animekinomatography

It was alright, if I want to be comfy I'll go into the actual woods. Boring, cartoon nature isn't as comfy as the real thing.

It's a great show and is generally well liked on Sup Forums. But like so many other great shows people have talked about it to death. I mean it visually great but eventually what is there's to talk about.?

Nobody hates Mushishi on Sup Forums.

You probably said "Sup Forums here" or something stupid.

It's also funny how truly stupid people write off great art and the people that make and enjoy it as pretentious and boring. Like, consider that some people actually have low IQs. How would you expect them to describe something that's over their head? Not even just art, but stuff like math or science as well. I think the more often people use pretentious or boring without being able to articulate what they mean past that the dumber that person usually is.

Who else /fragrant darkness/?

maybe you should go to a site like myanimelist where their taste revolves around their mom's prudeness

>art and sound are very average
I've never seen anyone be more objectively wrong in my entire life. It is literally one of the best looking anime series there is, and the soundtrack is god tier.

I really like Mushishi. One of my favorites.

I find it refreshing that its episodes don't always end in happy endings, or sad endings, or bittersweet endings. An episode can end with a man killing himself to escape his pain, or a family being reunited. It feels like it's about life in general; it doesn't try to convince you of any worldview, it just tells you how things are.

What are your favorite episodes? I really liked the rainbow one, the prophetic dreams one, the one where people were getting reborn by eating those capsules from the ocean, and the nightmare fuel episode with those plant kids.

Hes a phony from Sup Forums

Sup Forums loves the show, the one who doesn't fit in with that board is you. I'm guessing you made a thread saying "I just finished this epic show please recommend shows lime this plox :^)"

Which opening theme is better? I think they both set the mood of the show perfectly, but prefer season 2 because it's a bit darker/melancholic.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBBFDb0hC4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JsP_P9Mn2qE

I prefer the first one.

So nostalgic.

Lies, Sup Forums loves slow anime. it's Sup Forums that hates all anime where people don't get punched in the face every five minutes.

fuck mushishi
fags who watch it just want a medal
the manga is better
the anime is just swirling colors
literally watching paint dry
wouldn't recommend this shit to anyone

Can you post all these files, please?