Reminder that Olympic boxing is rigged.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CompuBox/status/765610913252708352
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7sHbijOryC4bndfNDQ0QmhYN00/view?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/FintanOToolbox/status/765564700411195392
youtu.be/gkUqloacdhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish, that would mean they would rig in our favor

Probably is yeah, but the decision was right this time.

Russki landed more shots in the first round.
Conlan took 2nd round.
Russki took 3rd round.

Punches that hit top of the head, behind the ears, or gloves don't score at all.

Sadly for you Paddey, Rio is the first unrigged Olympic boxing.

>This ruskie living in Finland going into all boxing threads and declaring that the russian deserved the win
kek

Someone needs to contain all the butthurt. The common plebs who have no idea how boxing is scored will go on rampage if no one tells how wrong they are.

You're embarrassing yourself, Vlad.

UH, VAI MORRER!

Whatever you say, Mohammed.

he's literally right you mongoloid.

olympic boxing has specific rules

is this the final ref?

Whiter than you'll ever be, Mongol.

>Olympic boxing has specific rules
I'm aware. The problem is that within those specific rules, Conlan won. And the judges didn't give him the win. Just like last night.

FUCK MONKEYZILIAN DIE YOU ALL

So you are saying that Conlan landed more clean punches than Vitkin in rounds 1 and 3? Because if you go review the footage and count the punches, you can see that this is not the case.

twitter.com/CompuBox/status/765610913252708352

Are you guys seeing a lot of questionable decisions? Haven't been keeping up with boxing.

Boooooooooooooo

>So you are saying that Conlan landed more clean punches than Vitkin in rounds 1 and 3?
I'd say that those rounds were effectively tied (maybe leaning to Conlan) in terms of shots landed, but Vitkin was clearly having the shit beaten out of him.

Im dumbfounded that they still cant keep corruption out of this sport. I have involvement in the sport of boxing in Ams and Pro, have loved this sport my whole life, and I cant believe that these crooks still exist.
Think this ones bad, watch roy jones, floyd mayweather, or evander's HORRIBLY rigged fights.
Absolutely crushing to see this keep happening.

This fight and the Heavyweight fight last night (also a rigged russian win). It's been decent aside from those two.

>Have to stop the fight on like 3 separate occassions to wipe his opponent's blood off his face
>Still loses somehow
Fucking retarded.

You don't say.

F

Doesn't tell the percentage of shots that landed to target area. Like 75% of Conlans shots landed to the back of the head or the gloves.

Are you actually fucking serious right now?

>Irish bootyblasted over their UK loan athletes

Like all boxing. The sport is long dead.

I knew that comment was going to trigger you. That's why I posted it. I wanted to finally drag you out of the hole you'd been hiding in while you tried to think of an excuse to discount the compubox thing. You didn't disappoint. Kek.

>Irishman born in Ireland with an Irish passport and sole Irish citizenship
>UK loan athlete
???

> MAD POTATO

Ireland is a nation within the United Kingdom. The flag on your post should be a good hint.

Thats odd...It still generates ppv numbers, and prime time numbers. Please show me how it's dead.

>Ireland is a nation within the United Kingdom
Oh dear. Nobody tell him. Let him keep believing.

lol t'as pas du voir la finale entre le russe et le khazak dans les moins de 92kg toi.

I think he means "sport" in the literal sense. In that there is no sport to boxing anymore because it's like WWE when it comes to the results.

>Vitkin's scar from a headbutt in previous match opens
>this means Conlan should be the winner

Holy shit. Can't believe I spent time arguing with such a humongous retard.

Holy
fucking
shit

No seriously, just take a quick look at the Union flag you're posting with. The flag of Ireland is on it.

>the flag of Ireland
Oh dear oh dear.

Conlan cut him again, above his eye. I don't get why you think Vitkin wasn't comprehensively outboxed.

The blood I was referring to came from his eye, which Conlan opened.

Again, I was baiting you. I knew you'd be triggered by "more damage = win" because you were just as triggered the last time someone posted it in the other thread. I wanted to see how you'd dismiss the compubox stuff and you didn't disappoint.

No amount of "omg ur a retard omg like u dont even like omg like nobody should EVER listen to what you say and should like jus trust me cuz like you said dumb thing!" shit will save face for you here. Your ad hominem is only embarrassing you.

just boxing?

>cant cheat by doping
>cheat by bribing instead

also
>Olympic boxing is rigged
ALL boxing is rigged

Reminder that all boxing is rigged. The pros just rig it before and after the actual match with time delays, fake injuries, match rescheduling, curving dangerous opponents, stat padding etc.

ANYONE HAVE LINK TO THE FIGHT??

I feel yah

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7sHbijOryC4bndfNDQ0QmhYN00/view?pref=2&pli=1

Thanks Nigel

Excuse you, Bruce. I'll have you know I'm a Paddy.

>lose 3-0
>cry about bribed refs
Classic anglos

My mistake Sheamus

ITT people who have never watched olympic boxing prior to this year.

No worries, Chang.

>banned from half of olympics
>still manage to blatantly cheat
Impressive Russian determination.

Is that a tattoo of a necklace on his neck?

Swag

Is that summary just by someone who doesnt matter?

Yeah, i think whoever wrote it thinks that they're writing for the history books.

Wew that's pretty fucked. He was clearly better in every aspect judging from those stats (didn't watch the fight tho, just saw his angry TV rant).

I don't get why he didn't win? Boxing is such a load of bollocks

Ah fuck this wasn't the Irish fight it was the final one. That was rigged too? Lol wtf

all boxing is rigged

you think floyd really won every match?

>He was clearly better in every aspect judging from those stats
>didn't watch the fight tho

You respresent everything that's wrong with casuals.

It was so bad the crowd booed the medal ceremony.

that reminds me to never board a plane/helicopter piloted by an argie

The HW final was even more of a robbery than the Irish one.

the problem is that they follow the rules too strictly

if they get hit in a certain place it might look like they are getting dominated but it won't count in the official score

The problem is its bent as shit

Conlan won. No questions asked.

>following the rules too well is now bad
wut

You do realise that scoring boxing is extremely subjective, right?

twitter.com/FintanOToolbox/status/765564700411195392

AIBA absolutely BTFO, L'il Irish cunt knows what he's talking about fucking scum

crowd cheers with their heart.
Irish boy should have been more aggressive not stepping back entire time since thats a major criteria. punching a guys gloves as he is moving on you and jumping back from blows instead of blocking or dodging to get a clean blow.
new judging system might suck for now but looks like its good at weeding out the slackers.

Every sport is rigged to some extent.

youtu.be/gkUqloacdhI

It was a justie for previous fights in the tournament where it was rigged in favour of russian opponents