Germans

>Witch hunts
Germans

>Started two world wars destroying all the wealth previously created
Germans and slavs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemistus_Pletho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imperial Palace is older than Vivec and was build by elves and taken over by humans after the war.

>>Triggered the Rennaissance
>Italians
Greeks

Greeks had nothing to do with renaissance

hope power will be restored to portugal someday 2bh

I see that Greece has to fuck you shitalians again.

>Western civilization
>Greeks
WE WUZ

Such a retarded meme. Ancient Greece is primarily associated with what is now the Orthodox Christian civilization. Serbs and Russians have more common with Greeks than Westerners do.

But Arabs do. :D

You seem to have left out:

>Was the scourge of Europe
>Huns, Hungarians

Our role was the most important one: we pruned out the weak and complacent, encouraged renewal and change in an otherwise stale system.

Greece has some thousands of years history more than young slavshits. You subhumans don't want to understand.

subhumans

Educate yourself Carmine, byzantine refugees brought with them huge amounts of knowledge, art and literature.

thank you for eugenism
magyars are the pillar of european civilisation

>Ancient Greece is primarily associated with what is now the Orthodox Christian civilization
Tip top kek. How can a civilization superseded by the Roman Empire have anything to do with orthodox Christianity when Christianity didn't even exist at the time. Cyrillic alphabet dosen't make you some paragons of ancient civilizations you know. And I won't even ask how Greek hedonism and paganism can be connected to Orthodox Christianity. >inb4 muh Greek philosophers.

yeah, democracy is just an orthodox thing.

fucking hell, croats are literally the only "people" that are so concerned about orthodox christianity.

>1500 AD
>Ancient world

Greek culture didn't die out with the Romans and wasn't even just localised in what is geographically modern Greece.

>you
I'm not posting from a culturally Orthodox country. I'm saying these things because I'm actually using my brain instead of basing my worldviews on being asspained about my Eastern neighbours like some people.

>muh democracy

>Greeks had nothing to do with renaissance
haha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemistus_Pletho

THA'S RITE CIVILIZED BOIS
WE GON RUIN IT 'GAIN
CAN'T STOP US
NOW GET READY TO B ENRICHED

All(or almost all) orthodox countries are collectivist and that's counter to some of the greatest cultural achievements of greek culture. Unless the surviving greek during the roman empire made a 180 turn in mentality I don't see a connection.

>I'm not posting from a culturally Orthodox country. I'm saying these things because I'm actually using my brain instead of basing my worldviews on being asspained about my Eastern neighbours like some people.

yeah, because disliking orthodox countries because you "educated" yourself about them on Sup Forums is somehow different from disliking them because people in your country said that orthodox countries are shite

yeah, Constantinople was an insignificant city for christianity.
Catholics flat out deny orthodox contributions to Christianity.

>Catholics flat out deny orthodox contributions to Christianity.
After the 10th century Orthodox Christianity made no contribution to Roman Catholicism or Christian theology - seeing how the whole premise of Orthodox fate is unwillingness for new interpretations of the scriptures and embracing scientific knowledge as ways to better understanding god. Stagnation is the name of the game for the Orthodox faith. Hence more borderline pagan rituals in it.

Really made me think

>implying that the imperials in TES are anything but ruin dwellers

Don't forget commienism. That was also a German™ invention.

The Netherlands played a major role in the enlightenment and capitalism.

The Germans with their shitty ideologies pretty much opposed both.

Jokes on you, the Scandanavian countries are currently the top livable countries in the world

The Yank gets it.

It's actually a map of civilisations that developed independently of external influence, not sure why it's not titled as such

>implying protodutch germanic tribes weren't involved in barbaric raiding roman empire

>be scandi
>shit soil to farm
>biting frost outside of some months
>no hopes of ever forming large, densely populated cities where people can specialize in certain trades
>still build ships unmatched in their age
>explore north america 500 years before columbus
>even manage to do a fair share of conquering
>still scrape up a few notable people (kirekegaard, gustav adolf II, fridtjof nansen)
>currently be one of the best places in the world to live in
y-yea snowniggers a-ammirite

>manage to have their asses handed to them by native tribes
>can't settle
>no exploring worth remembering

>raid mainland peasant for hundreds
>manage to have their asses handed over to them every single time they confronted real armies

nice meme history though

>settles in russia, france, iceland, greenland, north america for a brief time and minor places around the mediterranean
>lays the foundation for the rus, normandy, even conquering england for some time and having various petty kingdoms across europe

strangely enough, fighting people axes against axes are a tad harder than with rifles, and making lasting colonies over the atlantic was a bit hard in 1000ad

We must hope.
When the time comes to explore the univese , it is so vast that some day it WILL be affordable and we will explore the edge of this existence