Alright faggots post your guilty pleasures, we all have those bands or songs we listen to when nobody's around...

Alright faggots post your guilty pleasures, we all have those bands or songs we listen to when nobody's around. Justify yourself if you feel you must.

>Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Globalist muh starving kids in africa pandershit, but when I'm in the right mood it sounds pretty nice.

anything death grips

>My Chemical Romance - Helena

You fell for the Nickelback is bad meme. Probably the lowest tier meme of music too.

That said photograph is my favorite.

I've been falling for it for years, man. It's hard to buck an idea that's been repeated at you for that long.

Another of mine is Everytime We Touch by Cascada because if anyone caught me listening to that they'd probably never let me live it down.

>just

top tier waifu back in the day

>Royksopp - Were You Ever Wanted
not bad just wouldn't want peopl to hear me

> Creed

> The Used

> A Day to Remember

> The World is a Beautiful Place

Feel very guilty about these.

My guilty pleasure is my own natural taste. I like simple plebeian stuffs like metallica. But when i see myself from the third person, i don't like myself. That's why i'm trying so hard to like robert wyatt or talking heads or captain beefheart. I have very low self esteem and music should be something i'm good at, that makes me better than anyone else around me. So i can't fail at enhancing my music IQ.

[spoiler]If you care about what other people think so much, and hate yourself, people are not going to like you regardless of your music taste[spoiler/]

tfw

i don't have a guilty pleasure because i don't listen to or enjoy trash music.

if you have a guilty pleasure it means you have shit taste and the music you 'like' is just a show

(You)

I guess Blink 182 - Enema of the State

Though I don't really feel guilty for it, it evokes those carefree 90s memories

>The Black Eyed Peas
They were my first concert ever and I listened to them a lot when I was younger. Sometimes I revisit their first couple of albums

Banks

Can relate. I don't know why I like the song January 10th, 2014

Whenever, if Ever is great. If you tell me otherwise in public, I won't hesitate to drop you then and there

Same for me Banks or Lil Uzi Vert, I know they're trash, but I enjoy them

nickleback is good

I like Hollywood Undead...as in practically all of their songs. I am ready for your disdain.

Listen to this guy man. As long as its early metallicca you are cool!

>The world is a beautiful place

Brilliant song. Nothing guilty about it. That album was a solid 8.

Pop music that makes me feel good, those cheesy over the top, pseudo-wish fulfilment tracks.
A good amount of Carly Rae Jepsen songs fall into this category for me personally, also Betty Who - Somebody Loves you. Is a serious guilty pleasure for me, whenever I'm down it just makes me feel way better.

While you shouldnt worry what people think about your music tastes, it doesnt hurt to expand your musical awarenessm trying different things wont kill you. But liking shitty pop doesnt make you terrible either. If anything it opena doors to an influence you never thought could be widely accepted if you were to make a track based on them.

Cascada
every song