Arrive to new region

>Arrive to new region
>Bring horse to a halt
>Say name of region outloud
>Continue riding towards the city

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWvK4NMgx8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well it's either that or having the name of it on screen.

Did Gandalf and Pippin ever take breaks from riding a journey that took days? I can't imagine sitting down for days straight can be very good for your health

>tfw I started this shitty meme a few months ago

I love this meme!

just post your pepe face already.

I do that every day. When I go to the shops, I stop before the doors, assume the power stance, look up at the sign and then announce the name of the shop, give a small smile and walk in.

Everybody does this, right?

no but I will start as of tomorrow. thanks user.

A WIZARD SHOULD KNOW BETTER

The Ents are my favourite things in the movie. I read their story in the LOTR wiki and it wasnt as cool.

Ill probably never read the books cause I already saw the movies :^)

>Well it's either that or having the name of it on screen.
No, there is actually a third option. Show how the city is emerging from the hills far away and let gandalf say this line at the first glance on the city. That would be most logical thing to do.

I'm going to start doing this as well. Shops, restaurants, my house.

Habit adopted

pretty funny how literally all the castles in game of thrones look way more awesome than that

There it is...FUCKTOWN!

>pretty funny how literally all the castles in game of thrones look way more awesome than that

How did they feed all the people living in the city, there are no farms at all
it's barren for miles in every direction

>at last audience, generic city
>*generic orchestral music plays*

Pickled eggs

I do this while driving. I pull over, sit up straighter in the seat, say out loud the name of the town/city (even when alone), and then continue on.

Gets annoying when I have to do it every 20 minutes or so. Maybe I should only do it when arriving at major cities.

>samwell's dad's castle looks 30 times bigger than any building on Earth
>they still use rock and mortar and don't have plumbing yet

I'm gonna do this at this store near my place

wow, really makes you think

>Watch the trilogy over again
>there are not one, but three Wilhelm screams throughout

t. Reddit

Or there could be a sign gandalf rides by that says "minastirith 10 miles"

>>Arrive to new region
>>Bring horse to a halt
>>Say name of region outloud
>>Continue riding towards the city

Yeah but I do this in real life, I don't think it's that strange.

I usually pull over by the "Now Entering ______ " sign, at a high spot overlooking city if possible, then I say whatever phrase is commonly associated with that city. For example; "Chicago, at last I have returned to the windy city" "Ah, Los Angeles, the city of angels" etc.

There are demon ents in the books, forgot what they're called. They're what really fucked up Isengaurd. They move spectorally like ghosts or shadows. I think the name started with an H.

Mery drank the ent draught in the book and it made him the tallest hobbit of all time, tall enough to ride a real horse, not a pony. Ent names take longer to say in their toungue than a hobbit lifetime.

Huorns

>">implying"
The cringe is too strong with this one.

honestly if i was horse riding to a major city i too would stop and enjoy the moment, horse riding is a pain in the ass and travelling across country like Gandalf did would take days

>muahaa, the Chicago deepdishpizza has always been celebrated for its excellence

Don't be silly, LotR is a good read. I also was skeptical since i basically knew every scene by memory, but I took some time for me and enjoyed it a lot.

god damn i'd hate to be you

show me them

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are closest to reddit content

heh :)

You'd be surprised how large you can build things when you don't need to worry about sewage destroying the building's integrity. Look at the pyramids.

this is the best option they rode on an open field for miles

>Look at the pyramids

LotR is a shit read, it's slower and more dull than reading Stephen King's garbage.

omg

>ALIENS

haha :))) ZD

>aragorn, gimli, and legolas start slaying orcs
>takin' care of business starts playing

Dropped right then and there

epic as sh*t m8
gonna search on google how to give thumbs up to 4Channel comments

youtube.com/watch?v=wWvK4NMgx8U

Video includes the ones in the Hobbit trilogy too, although I only ever watched the first Hobbit movie.

>discussion
>implying

It's all reddit memes and puns. Fucking degenerate fag loving, nigger loving, liberal hippy faggots.

I don't see the problem I do the same thing on roadtrips

SHOUTOUT TO KAUFLAND

starting this tomorrow

I do this on road trips. Breaks up the monotony of driving through desert for two hours.

The fields of pelennor are supposed to be farmland but for some reason PJ didn't bother

Nah it's good shit. Comfy in book form

He said it would take too much time to make all that shit, especially with the big battle that was gonna take place there

We /9gag/ now?

He was letting Pippin take it all in

user you've changed my life

>tfw I did a cinema report on this movie in high school that was LITERALLY mordor in the dark, minis tirith in the light (this was the last time they spoke as friends): the project

make sure you pull over, i tried just stopping and got rear ended by some cunt whose favourite film was one of the harry potters

This is the alternative

hence why the life expectancy back then was like 35 years old

>back then

Literally every time I go to Atlanta I say "Atlanta, capital of the south" when I cross the city line kek.