Great job Germany on your cycling gold!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QrZYoSAZfpU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_oor28CLU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKYFK9ASdPc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGqdxatiZes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lcoqM-EY7Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fucking monkeys. no wonder your country is so shit

first medal is coming home tomorrow, feels good man

zitto animale

*dives over finish line*

british posters have unironically the best bantz

That is your opinion and I respect it, however, I do not share those sentiments

Anonpls.

i acknowledge your sportsmanship

whats your favorite? don't say aussie or leaf pls

No.

Congrats on the Cycling gold Germany.
Well deserved.

Aussie and Hungary

Don't worry IOC I'm not sure we need another 50 swimming events. There's already too many pointless ones.

good job americans at being the best at doping and not being detected. It takes true olympic skill.

Well done Brazil on reaching the Men's Volleyball final

This is how we act, bitch
BOOOOOOOOOOO

>conch

Worst food I ever had desu family. Don't understood why you guys are obsessed with it over there

How did you have it (salad, scorched, stewed, fritters, cracked) and where did you get it from senpaitachi? It isn't for everyone but those two things may be a factor.

Canada, there's no other country on the planet I'd rather our country share a gold with than with you. You rock.

Thanks for the fantastic competition, France

Bump

Fuck off nigger

UH UH VAI MORRE
UH UH VAI MORRE
UH UH VAI MORRE
UH UH VAI MORRE

Congrats with the beach volleyball win of Alison Cerutti and Bruno Oscar Schmidt.

thanks, our doping tech is top notch

Thanks for the good and intense game, dutchbro. Also, ignore this monkeys trying to ruin everything.

That is very UNSPORTSMANLIKE. >:^(

Classy.

Is fucking unrelated. What is point yelling like a monkey?

Back to facebook, fucking piece of shit.

Anybody here happy for fiji :D?
I know I know, one week ago, but anyways it made me happy

Yeah, I'm very happy for them and for Puerto Rico.

boohoo

At the end of the day, I'm just focused on making my own post and not letting myself get distracted by other people's posts because at the end of the day posting this is what I've been getting myself ready for.

Of course if people want to reply to this post that's fine but right now that's at the back of my mind. If I get dubs then I know it'll be entirely down to me and the coaches who have supported me, nothing to do with the success or failure of others around me.

At the end of the day I came here to get dubs and if I don't manage that today, I guess I'll just have to try again in four years time.

Yeah that was really cool to watch. They weren't really underdogs but it is always great to see a small nation do great things with a lot of heart.

pic related was pretty cool too

to be honest the only people that have been unsportsmanlike these olympics are the yanks. They are terrible winners. Just look at hoe they behaved on Day 4.

Great job on being a bunch of cheating cunts Bahamas

UH, ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE ITS FOR WHITE PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE BLACK PEOPLE SLAVES AGAIN!!!

when will the healing begin, brothers?

great job amerifat with your roided swimmer that looks 20 years older than she is

What event?

better luck next time, britbro.

UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE UH UH VAI MORRE

We might have destroyed you in Volleyball and Basketball Japan, but your hentai and anime will always shit on western media. For that, I'm a little weeaboo at heart and glad you fuckers exist to spread the love of waifudom.

>Fijians celebrating for a week after their win.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QrZYoSAZfpU

Won't be surprised if it will be a national holiday.

Sevens. Dominated GB with ease.

Fuck Iran you dirty butthurt cunts. You ruined the weightlifting for the last few lifters and I'm glad the Georgian broke Rezezadeh's WR

Wankers

There's always the next olympics, Haiti-kun...

At the end of the day, I know I gave it 110% but I also know there's room for improvement.

Wanna fuck in the Olympic village?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_oor28CLU

Happy for them.

A Lord Britanico.

I would like to congratulate the Swedish women's football team for getting to the finals and hopefully you will win the final game too

I think he's saying Boooooronze,sir

The WHOLE country was watching them and celebrating.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKYFK9ASdPc

Compare this return/reaction to North Korea.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGqdxatiZes

I was very happy for Puerto Rico's gold.

Puig's a very good tennis player a proper qt.

Only NK can make celebrating sports, seem scary as hell

God bless them, every team member that failed to win a medal were probably fed to the dogs the next day.

All this fanfare when they get back home. There's even soldiers standing next to family members. Way to pile on the pressure.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lcoqM-EY7Qo

can't unfortunately, i have to shit post on /k/ later and need to save me strength.

I'm so impressed by brits. You are doing a fantastic job this olympics. In London 2012 i was already very impressed.

I'm sure they give a shit what spain thinks

We have so many medals, but none of them will ever feel this good.

Good for them.

conch is pretty good imo

Yeah, it was a great match. Amazing display of skill for each side

Would you make that trade?

Nice job on the win Brazil! See you in 4!

POOL

I one time arrived in Fiji when their rugby union team won another world title and it was loose af

Took 10 hours to drive 2 hours to my hotel because of all the people in the street.

Now for those of you new to this Olympic sports you might be hearing the crowd do something of a boo but if you listen closely, they're actually Cooing

I unironically believe USA has the best bantz. Because everyone hates on it, it becomes effective for trolling.

FUCK THIS THREAD I AM NOT GOING TO BE NICE TOWARDS THE BRITCYCLES BECAUSE ALL THEY WIN MEDALS ON ARE FUCKING MEME SPORTS LIKE CYCLING AND ALSO THEY ARE EXTREMLY LUCK BECAUSE THEY WONT BE GETTING ANY MORE GOLD MEDALS SOON GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

do you have the webm of that moment?

>alltheseflavors.png

No they do not. They're the Bam Margera of bantz: they can dish it out but can't take it.

Thanks, Spain! I'll be waiting to see when it's hosted in your country.

Congrats on the completely flopped olympics, brazilian niggers

said the nazi-olympiad guy.

Congratz on the nice cock Gerbro,

You've literally just described American posters.

I agree that Brit posters often can't handle the bantz but at least they just get annoyed and spam "delete this" or something. When American posters get btfo they try to come back with shitty counter-bantz and end up embarrassing themselves with really shitty banter.

Congrats on the medal tally. We will never achieve this level of excellence. Very diverse as well, winning golds in a wide array of sports.

Those Olympics were great and every athlete said that. You could have mentioned the Munich Olympics were Palestinians killed a bunch of Jews.

I remeber people calling that german girl a cunt, that laughed at the waving brazilian flag - seeing now, they deserved it

congrats on beating us in hockey last night
you were the better team