Why did this get made?

Saw this last night, WHAT WENT WRONG

did anyone else notice those hidden stars of david?

Bryan Singer
I like how your dumb Sup Forums notices stupid shit like that, meanwhile it ignores that Apocalypse is doing nothing else but quoting the Hebrew bible

>saw this last night
>implying you're not just another degenerate who pirated it today

Nothing. It was a solid movie with a charasteristic.

what scenes?

Simon Kinberg needs to go learn how to write dialogue. When Jean said the third one always sucks I cringed. It was embarrassing.

Stop shilling this shit-piece. It was a bad movie.

who said he wasn't?

he did...

Cum in my bum

Keep schtum. Yum yum

Only good part was Magneto's storyline at the beginning

not as bad as most disney-marvel.

The big question is, is it capeshit?

New Storm is awesome. Movie is tolerable. Oscar Isaac did a great job as Apocalypse. Archangel was done right.

jfc dat psyloche costume. I want to see psyloche cosplays pls

Nope. There were a lot of good parts. I hadn't seen a superhero movie in a long while, but a friend invited me and I was impressed. There were some great scenes that were quite like the comics, but mashed together in this movie.

Can anyone that actually reads comics tell when they started respecting the comics a little bit?

Apocalypse was awkward as fuck

How so?

My answer would be no, if anything you can blame it for starting cape shit. But besides x3 it never stooped to AoU levels.

His dialogue as well as his character motivation. Same as every "villain" in superhero movies. He's bad for the sake of being bad.

Apocalypse had a high voice which made him look and sound gay.

Is Apocalypse a cuck?

He wanted to rid the world of the weak and dumb. To start a new age. That wasn't a random desire, or doing it "just because"

He had been spending thousands of years trying to become a God and shape the world as he saw fit.

The only difference was we wanted to try to become a god. Other than that it was the exact same motivation as other "villains"

>WHAT WENT WRONG

Magneto wanting to kill millions in the process of rebuilding the world in Apocalypse's image. He's literally a Jewish Malcolm X. His people were murdered in Auschiwtz and he sees mutants the same way he sees Jews. I know it's not like the comics but there is no way in Hell Magneto would do something that could kill millions of mutants. Without any sort of mind control or some bullshit.

No. He seemed more like a pedophile and mutant stalker.

lel

You're a fucking nigger if you didn't like this movie.

Under the influence of Apocalypse? Maybe? haha. The Xavier(mlk) vs Erik (malcom x) has been around for as long as you might imagine, but someone ppl don't see it unless you tell them haha.

It was okay. Only thing that actually turned me off was the ending where Jean Grey one shots Apocalypse.

I mean I'm aware of how strong her character is, but nowhere in the movie does it imply she's actually that strong. Maybe at least having a scene where she mindfucks and torches Wolverine to at least give the idea, but as it stands, the only people who will be so accepting of Jean Grey being that powerful are people who barely know anything about older X-Men comics and films, which really hurts because the majority crowd nowadays are the First Class fanbase.

Are people who know anything* No clue why I typed "barely"

>Sophie Turner
>Olivia Munn
>Jennifer Lawrence
That's what went wrong.

If it means anything, Olivia Munn barely has any speaking lines.

I felt it was kinda rushed too. it would have looked better if she collapsed and Scott caught her or something. as of now it looks like she has some control (x2). also, I think singer did that because he didn't want to spend 3 more movies teasing the Phoenix after it was fucked up in x3.

Why does Charles look like Agent 47 here?

Jennifer Lawrence's lines were cringe worthy

It was just like the other Singer X-Men films. They don't really respect the comics other than giving you bits casual fans can identify with. Apocalypse was a fucking smurf.

Singer admitted way back that he knew nothing about the xmen. He pulled everything from the cartoon, which was pretty well received by fans. But using material that's even further from the source would of course alienate og readers. There's nothing you can really do about that. Studios don't give a shit so they have to pander towards everyone.

Good:
>Quicksilver stole the show again
>Oscar Isaac perfectly played the awkward wannabe father figure/egotistic god
>Charles McAvoy good as usual
>Decent CGI and fight scenes
>Based Hugh Jackedman cameo

Bad:
>Olivia Munn actually played her role pretty well and didn't have a lot of lines
>Jennifer Lawrence's awkward delivery and unecessary importance
>Sophie Turner's shit tier American accent. Seriously fucking awful
>Beast and Mystique's makeup looked like a cheap halloween costume
>Magneto being totally forgiven for killing tons of people
>90% of the budget was probably spent on the Quicksilver scene
>Weird delivery of lines, blatantly voiced over in the second half of the movie

Mistake, the Olivia Munn should be good.