Why are Anglos so good at riding bicycle?

Why are Anglos so good at riding bicycle?

They own UCI

Hairy vaginas

the us is not good at riding bikes

You actually are though. Your women's team won the world championships just last year.

They are in love

The Brits are doping, only a question of when it comes out and what they are doing. They overdid it, whatever they are using, to now it's even in the paper that other nations are openly accusing them.

here we go

cheating is not in our nature, we dont need to cheat.

>you will never pull a Nice on this degenerates

cause they are not good at anything else. They aren't even good at speaking their own language.

>Oi ave uh bloody wank m'ate.

like wtf is that???

Every member of the GB cycling team now had a medal.
It doesn't work that way, no matter how good dem programs for cycling are. Everyone knew lance armstrong was doping at time, this is even more obvious bc it's an entire team.

We have round wheels, that's it

>implying your swimming team isn't using US postal tier doping

Do they cycle on the right lane?

They like the feeling of leather in their ass crack.

>white "people" and their retarded last names

Aren't Brits degenerate gamblers who bet on everything? Can I make a bet for how long it takes for doping to surface?

They should have shut it down this morning when the Aussies, Germans, and French were all openly saying it.

Hope this is true desu, all of our Olympic athletes are insufferable middle-class media babbies. It would be pretty funny if they turned out to be a bunch of filthy cheats.

>US postal tier doping
Of course they are, but you expect the US and Russians and Russians to cheat in everything.
This is one sport where they've gone from shit to winning every medal in ~8 years.

Mate, people involved in our cycling setup have dodgy history; doctors, Dave Brailsford, Froome using PEDs for "asthma".

I hope we're clean, but in the sport of cycling, it's difficult to be confident of that.

>why are Anglos so good at everything?
ftfy

Not all. Jason Kenny isn't, Nicola Adams isn't, or numerous others. I agree about the ones that court attention and publicity are, fannies like Greg Rutherford, Adlington, Hoy, the rowing fags, Louis Smith and Daley

Is that Piers Morgan at the front?

You guys have the GOAT. He dominated in a field of dopers, him being caught is irrelevant.

Looks like him, don't think so.

Cause whites are alcoholics and have too many duis so they resort to bike riding as main means of transportation

Damn I bet naked cycling feels great.

The British are the most conniving backstabbing cheaters in history.

Cromwell didn't go far enough.

>cheating is not in our nature, we dont need to cheat

.t perfidious albion

>kenny
>trott
>middle class

>Nicola adams
Good man. My fav athlete from London alongside Chad Le Clos' dad

She won today, pleased for her. Proper nice lass.

>tfw Bert has cancer
Sad times

>had
Think he's in the clear now.

Yeah you Dutch pricks explain yourselves and offer up excuses.

Just wait until chukudu technology advances.

There's no question that we're doping, but so is everyone else