What are albums that a neurotypical critic like fantano will never be able to fully appreciate?

what are albums that a neurotypical critic like fantano will never be able to fully appreciate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZ-OofUknEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He tried, and proved he's nothing more than a plebeian

Death Grips and Kendrick. Automatic 9+

i feel like he didn't understand NOTM and Government plates that well hes more for the catchy Death Grips songs.

Anything jazz or classical

this

also pic related

any electronic album that doesn't have kendrick lamar or death grips rapping over it

hes clueless when it comes to post club music. didn't even bother reviewing elseq

That's a shit album tho. He better not like it

If he ever reviewed a Jazz classic in classic week, his channel would literally die.

He did a Miles Davis iirc

I think the only Gambino album he liked was his last release. He rated everything else by him in the 5-6 range if I recall. Also, people are still mad at Fantano for not like MBDTF. lol

>post club music
What is this? I'd like to hear some examples

He gave "Camp" a 2 I believe

anything radiohead or kanye

youtube.com/watch?v=BZ-OofUknEs

best part is he did bitches brew and said in the review that he prefers in a silent way

it's almost like classic week is nothing more than him reviewing what will get him the most clicks (kinda like he did with a certain album last time around)

normie garbage.

Every kanye album he's reviewed

In curious what he thinks of the bear albums and 808s

Classic Week is okay I guess. I wouldn't mind if he did away with it though. I guess at least he's not reviewing "Led Zeppelin II" or "Abbey Road". I noticed he starting to review more of what his shitty youtube comment section is requesting though instead of reviewing what he wants to actually review. Also, his review/reaction quests have been retarded so far. I hated that last thing where he paused every 5 seconds to try to decipher a meme. The skinny nerd was actually somewhat funny though and didn't try a critical approach like Fantano on a fuckin meme. Skinny nerd, say woke as many times as you want. Fuck Fantano.

He likes Sophie.
I'd say that counts.

/thread

Most prog albums
Everything by Steven Wilson

>not being neurotypical
go hang yourself listening to spiderland you fucking aspies

He said that TCDO and LR are both very good, he mentioned Graduation in one of his videos implying that not always popular music is mediocre and he didn't like 808s mainly because he felt that Kanye became self indulgent with his music and also cause of the use of autotune.

Glory by Britney Spears