Kek

kek

Great Bikeland

could say the same thing about russia and boxing

Indoor cycling is a joke.

>Only rich countries that can afford expensive bikes and tracks can compete

I hope it gets banned from the olympics.

>will have to slalom through twice as many bikes on the road for the next 6 months
They should be banned, fucking menace.

Cycling it's the britain's american swimming in therms of medal bait.

>Ameriswims
>Great Biketains

BEST SITTERS OF ALL TIME

There are more than 3 cycling events? For what reason?

>BAE secret motorcycle race

For the same reason that there are more than 3 running events

Can you post the swimming one too?

>33 medals
>11 medals
A bit of an unfair comparison.

Britsits on fire!

nice doping program you got there

Only rich countries... Have they not invented a heated velodrome yet Binlander?

>Being poor

per capita

Get rekt faggots.

how he get away with that holy shit

It was an accident. Not even joking. Cavendish thinks he's gonna hold his line, but his moves up and Cav is swooping down, look closely

>33/83
>11/50
Almost 40% of the USA's medals are in swimming, compared to 22% of Britain's in the Velodrome.
As for per capita, are the States even trying?

HAHAHA
2 LESS GOLD MEDAL THAN IN LONDON 2012

>It was an accident. Not even joking. Cavendish thinks he's gonna hold his line, but his moves up and Cav is swooping down, look closely

My god ... you brits are disgusting. Everyone who watch this video know that it was fucking intentional ...

4 x 100m medley in Tokyo is ours lads

>it was an accident
>literally looks at the ching before he chongs him

wew

second.

That prick thought it was the Italian dude who was leading the dirty fuck before this race.

>5 (five) silvers

The amount of self delusion you have is amazing.

Indoor cycling is a meme-tier sport, just like cyclocross desu senpai.

He eyeballed the gook before slamming into him, and upon impact, he has no reaction.

The limey should be in jail.

The crash had no positive effects for Cav at all, it slowed everyone down and neutralised the race. Cav didn't want that at all and it could have cost him the gold.

>It was an accident
He basically stares the Korean down before putting him in the dirt.

Isn't Finland quite a rich country? Made a rod for your own back there m8.

He looks to see which path he's taking, the chink moves into Cav's path

You have genuine autism if you can't see this. Cav moves inside before the chink moves up

Stay mad cager. Enjoy your coronary heart disease and off the charts blood pressure due to your sedentary lifestyle and hours of commuting. I'll just be cosily moving between the gridlocked cars beeping their horns in frustration as the drivers sweat from their stressful shouting at me, which amounts to the most exercise they get all day.

>there will be twice as many cyclists killed on the roads in the next six months
>probably more because most will have just taken it up recently and are a bit wobbly

it was just a goof lad :DD

oopsie :)

kek did he get disqualified? looked so intentional

>gooks in charge of handling banter on the track

>Bike turnleft

An East German would know.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

Finland is very poor.

Belgium is a meme-tier country desu senpai. Glad we don't have to take ordrs from you anymore.

OI OI OI

>doping medal table

?GB means Great Bastard?

Is a bike an athlete?

>all the British bikes were made in China

this
wee can not into expensive sbörts, pleas let 3rd wörld succeed
or else i but on my che shirt and riot on the strets of turku

That's what you get when you fuck with us.

No, bigger population: more medals.

Great Banter.

That wasn't my point, my point was this
It's not a fair comparison because less than a quarter of our medals are from cycling, whereas two fifths of yours are from Swimming.

I honestly thought it wasn't too far behind Norway in terms of wealth, my condolenses

Got Blood?

I don't think it's possible to judge this for certain, but in Cavendish's defence the Kim is moving up there. Plus if it were deliberate it would be a risk too huge for Cavendish also.

Add today´s event, when the derny hadn't left the track but he sprinted

Out fucking played.

why this huge difference in total of medals? Why something as irrelevant as swimming has this many medals?

GB HYPE TRAIN

I like the cut of your jib, Nigil

How to burn bridges even further with the UK

Let's see who Viviani thinks is to blame (the guy who won and who some people thought Cav was really trying to take out with the crash)

>"It's not his fault (Cav). The Korean guy was halfway on his wheel to the right, normally you stay on the wheel. Cav was in the front and changed direction so it's all normal. It's a normal crash on the track

But i guess Sup Forums knows the rules of track better than the gold medalist.

>britracks

The other thing is, if you think it's deliberate, you have to assume Cavendish was both malicious and stupid, since he'd put in the least work of the potential medalists by then, and there being a serious crash disadvantaged him because of the extended easy riding during the pause.

The weak should fear the bong.

>claiming swimming has too many medals
>11 cycling medals
Ok bongs, ok

Taking out the trash

really makes you think(pic is few days old but should be around same)

woah, he's a big guy...