Will trump inspire a new era of nasley female-led punk bands?

Will trump inspire a new era of nasley female-led punk bands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eBVrIlV5HxE
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk usually metal comes back into style when a Republican is in the White House

No.

yeah but that doesn't mean it'll be any good

god i hope not

Just a reminder that city people all voted for Hillary

nobody respond to this seriously
this is a fairly recent Sup Forums meme started by a shitposting canadian
don't into leaf trickery

Day of Rake soon.

Pic related is kinda embarrassing desu. They still make good music, though.

youtu.be/eBVrIlV5HxE

Its Popular To Hate Trump Because All The Big Corporations And Celebrities Tell Me Too Vol. 1

Tracks
1. Literally Hitler
2. Are You Kidding Me? (Feat. Skrillex)
3. We Are Offended
4. I Agree With CNN
5. I Believe That She Will Win
6. Everyone Is Racist If They Disagree
7. Sponsored Song By Google
8. Record Corrected
9. Think Of The Children
10. Peaceful Protest (Explicit)

>Its Popular To Hate Trump Because All The Big Corporations
>the same elites trump is apart of are telling you to hate trump

>le everything that goes against my beliefs is a conspiracy meme

You mean dumb brainwashed feminists?

>every single elite and corporation is the same person with the same interests and goals

>coming from a guy who thinks everyone who doesn't agree with him is the same

this is some cutting edge satire senpai

>Sponsored Song By Google
Fuck you, now I have that screaming in my head again

nobody listens to punk. all of the talent is in electronic music or folk

Face it punk kids are fucking obnoxious

talent isn't relevant in punk

This is pretty great tbqh, nice trips

It's funny because many of these celebrities were bffs with Trump.

I really hope not

>green day bashes trump in troubled times music video
American Idiot 2 when?

How about Noise Against Trump?

Like an entire Anti-Trump mish-mash of Power Electronics and Noisecore. Would be pretty rad.

>privileged middle class white girls trying to play punk and singing about how incredibly oppressed they are

That already happened

I remember when a bunch of trash pop punk bands came together against Bush with the comp. I hope we don't get similar shit with Trump.

I was a teen when those Bush comps came out. It was just nasally female punk bands. If I recall, it was garbage like anti-flag and the like.

Name one good female led punk band, i'll wait

black flag

wasn't

Maybe not to the extent you are talking but there are clearly much better punk bands than others.

Are we talking about No Doubt gentlemen? That band that sucks more than Limp Bizket.

Many still are. They just kept their mouth shut during the election.

Literally the anti-trump movement was like 10 Very vocal celebrities

Ahahahahahha no

>Peaceful Protest (Explicit)

got me there

What about a pro-trump shoegaze album called "Build the Wall"

I love the verse on Think of the Children where he talks about his wife's son

you also forgot the bonus track "Literally Shaking"

I don't mind most female punk bands to be honest or at least the bands I have heard. Most seem to make ironic/sarcastic songs about their "feminist values" which are sometimes hilarious, more so than female comedians. I've never listened to a female punk band get any more political than their "social issues".

Then there's the secret track 2 minutes after "Literally Shaking" called "I'm Sorry For Being White (Here Rape My Country)"

I voted Trump faggot.

>criticizes the mildly irritating cultural fad of know-it-all left wing cucks being relevant
>wouldn't dare criticize a sensitive know-it-all retard who is getting the most powerful political position in the world
You sure know how to pick your battles user

>meme
no meme if it's true
look at the voting data
city people are surrounded by diversity so they actually see firsthand how good it is unlike the yokel retards living in kkk city kansas 98% white population.

Would you guys listen to a anti-Drumpf queercore/rap metal hybrid group? Me and a couple friends are planning on forming a new band to stick it to fascism and be the next DK but we wanna mix it up with some more "modern" music styles to reflect the true punks in America today (the queer and PoC).

no no no that's on the new Preoccupations album. You're thinking of the Minor Threat cover

I voted for Trump, not necessarily because I like him but he did say a few hopeful things that he probably won't hold true to. Other than that, I can't think of a less likable person than Hilary. DNC had to rig the primary just so she was the nominee. lol.

I voted for trump and so did a good majority of my friends. We all publically said we voted for Hillary though

Portland, OR Trump voter here

I'm pretty sure it was Anti Flags new song.

Get the fuck out of my city.

Antifa comrades in PDX assemble. This is a liberal utopia and we will cleanse intolerant filth.

>likability of personality more important than qualifications
Wew, why didn't you just write in your friend that's the most fun to have a beer with?

Sleater Kinney, X Ray Spex, X, Midori, Patti Smith, UT

>I voted for Trump, not necessarily because I like him but he did say a few hopeful things that he probably won't hold true to

American bipartisan autocracy in a nutshell.

why do that when you could vote Johnson

>anti-Drumpf
Could've sworn his name was Trump. Wouldn't listen to anti-Trump anything tbqh
>queercore
What even is this?

I voted for trump and I told a classmate who went apeshit then told everyone I
voted for trump so they could get mad at me but it didn't work.
>they tried insulting trump to get me mad
>I just ended up insulting them so they got furious

Anti Flag sold out so who cares

>(((qualifications)))
there's that word again

>tfw trump voter and went to an anti-fa punk house show with girl
>they were selling shirts and fanzines for $5 with drawings of trump saying fuck drumpf and dump the trump

I thought it was amusing and kind of stupid but didn't sperg out or let it bother me or mention it, because you know I'm normal and can have fun without being triggered by people with different political beliefs.

Nice

>Next DKs
>Rap/metal hybrid
>Queers and POC

Fuck off with all that

Whatever happened to Perfect Pussy? The singer was crazy but qt

Punk's say they're anti sellout but being Punk was the most sellout thing for like 5 decades

They are still making music but she's not a qt.

>liberal utopia
>95% white
And he wonders why it works...

>(First past the post)x50
Third party candidates are a meme for people who are too passive to make a comprise so that their vote can mean something.
I meant it in a broad way as anything relevant for the job. Personality is relevant as a host for White House parties and the correspondence dinner but that's about it.

what's some other good pro-hillary music?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

i was talking about Riot Grrl actually

I have a bit of a thing for Pixie cut girls...don't judge me user

They did this for NODAPL. It was pretty cool.

Punch, Perfect Pussy, Tsunami Bomb

I'm not obnoxious I'm incredibly quiet

Kill yourself

>corporations are leftists

childbirth

checked

>another episode of "musicians think they are political scientists and will give away their obnoxious opinions"
Glad my favorite bands aren't this retarded

is this what happens when you let the internet boogeyman meme get to you

>clinton was leftist

Also Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.

>all of the talent is in electronic music or folk
>talent
>electronic "music"
>folk

I'm a member of the so-called alt-right and it feels punk as fuck, like an actual rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Aight now start making music or no one will agree with you

underrated

>having a different opinion than me makes you retarded
>being this sheltered

A new sub genre of punk? Alt Right Punk?

Green DAy xDDD trololol

Literally everyone I know voted trump. Aspen, Colorado btw

great american post

I don't care if they're democeats, and I certainly don't give a shit what party they belong to if they arent burgers.

This is annoying though. Hearing these dropout chord monkeys cry about losing an election and give their "views" on politics.

>dude but music is heavily influenced by politics
No it's influenced by the butthurt that was brought by politics

Patti Smith you mong

¡Racist detected!
RACIST!

Halt racist! You have been visited by Antifa! Delete this post or face the consequences!

How can I be racist if I'm not white?

>not white
>trump supporter
yeah and i'm ivanka

>2pac
>literally the epitome of stupidity

>if it's not republican then it's democrat
>being this american

>Hearing these dropout chord monkeys cry about losing an election and give their "views" on politics.
keep crying

You must be the only one in all of Portland then

>posted two different times that I voted for Trump
>doesn't even live in America

>Will trump inspire a new era of nasley female-led punk bands?

Who cares.

The real question is, will Kanye lead the charge against the liberals with his new music. I think he will.

>The real question is, will Kanye lead the charge against the liberals with his new music. I think he will.
No he won't. He was in that hospital for a reason, why do you think he went to speak to Trump?

Lol same

I didn't even vote for trump but the hysterical, triggered hipsters/antifa/punks/tumblrinas you run into at local house shows in a college town annoy the fuck out of me, but I can just ignore them, enjoy the music, and try to change the subject to something other than politics when talking with them. Just like I don't let drunken rednecks and frat boys bother me at football games. I wouldn't be able to go anywhere if I allowed people I personally disagree with or dislike to make me butthurt all the time.

lol

>the hysterical, triggered hipsters/antifa/punks/tumblrinas you run into at local house shows in a college town annoy the fuck out of me
seeing them in a sargon of akkad video doesn't mean you see them in person

stop lying to yourself
also
>combatting essjews by supporting a thin skinned hypersensitive megalomaniac

juicifer, made out of babies, screaming females, and tons of other

been doing this thing since I was a child, it was this revolutionary thing my parents put me on back in then 90s. It's this whole concept of just, y'know, being a good person.

PC culture is retarded. Culture breathes through humour and being able to laugh at itself.

But people like you are even worse. What do you even have to rebel against bro? Go fucking hang out with some ugly brown dude who mildly creeps you out. Ask him light up the hookah, play some hindi songs. These are good people you racist fucking asshole. People that love to laugh and play music and party.

I don't know what desolate state you in live in there in 'murica, but wherever it is, get the fuck out. Go travel. See some shit. Please.

Could punk exist without right wingers?