Great Britain has a gold medal in 11 different sports

>Great Britain has a gold medal in 11 different sports
>USA has a gold medal in 8 different sports

Why are we so much better than the US, despite having a much lower population and landmass? The USA only appears to be successful because they statpad in swimming events, although they probably won't be able to do that for much longer since their chief statpadder is retiring and we're only getting better at swimming.

>E
>A
>S
>Y

Loving the UK-USA banter tonight desu

>losing
>better
Pick the top one.

Because all American's are fat, lazy nobodies. Only reason they're on top is there huge population.
Population:Medals=Britain winning

I'm fairly certain you also dominate in 4th place finishes in Rio.

>per sport

Brits are evolving in their excuses

>eternal 4th place

*their

Sarcastic, or are you just a dumb cunt?

>Why are we so much better than the US

>England bragging about 2nd place in diplomacy
>tfw won tech victory 20 turns ago

>per catipa
>remove swimming
>wider range of sports

Cool, now we have three memes to annoy Americans with.

>Have trannies in your Olympic women's teams
>Have roiders and cheaters in your Olympic team
>Still can't win the Olympics
>mfw

But americans don't have HORSE teeth, Sir Faggoty.

>implying domination victory wasnt won by uk 90 years ago

Did someone mug you for your banter?

Im just gonna drop the all-time medal table for the summer Olympics here to bring you arrogant pricks down to earth.

>implying you won anything by yourselfs 90 years ago

>never conquered Paris or Rome

It was all the rage in the 40s

>using scotland to win you medals

top cuck

That's with USSR? Seems really low for us.

Also, when did Finland got so many? In like 20s?

>all-time medal table
If we're gonna do that we might as well count WW1 and WW2 too

But we were on the same side.

That's right gramps, you still matter as much as anyone. Just make sure to let us drive you home.

Finnland mostly won with gymnastics, wrestling and athletics.

Yes it includes the USSR and remember this is only for the summer olympics.

Innit

>talking about trannies on the Olympic team
Wew
Wew
Wew

At least he competed as a man on the men's side then became a dude with tits.

>"The United Kingdom... Europe's America"

>Le current year man

He's pretty shit desu

Why do the worst Brits always seem to make it in America? Him, James Corden, Piers Fucking Morgan...

Britain finishes 3rd overall. They are absolutely over the moon.

Britain finishes 2nd overall (presumably). They are positively assravaged.

How can you be happier with 3rd than 2nd? It's not like there was ever any serious threat of getting to the top in either event.

Help me to understand.

Jesus, Germany. I had no idea. At this rate it will take Britain a hundred years to overtake you.

A lot of great actors are brit at least.

UK statpads in rowing.

I always assumed their shittiness caused you to somehow force them out of the country, and since we're a nation of big fat idiots we happily welcome them in.

It's funny how the Brits keep looking for newer and newer metric to use in order to find a way to "prove" that they are "better"

So sad

Have you ever been to the USA? People will hang on tenterhooks at your every word if you have a British accent, they think you're royalty or some kind of downton abbey lord if you don't speak like a chav.

they're 2bh

There's been polls that prove bronze medalists are happier than silver medalists. The reason is because the bronze medalist are happy just to place on the podium, while the silver medalists are typically upset that they were only beaten by a single person

Being behind forces creativity. It's like a challenge.

We risk getting complacent if all we ever need is:
"Look at the medal standings, we have the most golds, we have the most overall."

It's served us well for 2012 and 2016, but who knows what the future will bring?

That's interesting. I did not know that.

So, then, the reason the British are complete asspained is more because being second is a reminder of how they once had a huge empire and are now just a tiny little rock that should otherwise be pleased to even be mentioned in the same sentence as the United States of America?

Jesus Christ, guys, do you need to someone to call up and chat? I know you must all feel lonely, and I know I'm not the only one who sees it when you guys act out. We Americans care about your Brits-- really. Come on, we won't even talk about Iceland if you don't want to.

>thread
mirth audible

I'll tell you right now, this isn't a lie.

""""""""""""""""""""""""sport"""""""""""""""""""""""""

is rest of the world even trying