The best album Arctic made

The best album Arctic made.

You accidentaly misspeled Humbug.

yes indeed hands down, am is worst album

Nah, not even dreaming

Uncreative smoothed rocky hipster garbage

Posted the wrong pic OP

All of them are fucking wank.
The first and second albums are so bad that they're cringe inducing, for fuck sake.
Humbug was quite obviously their best effort and even that was contrived bullshit.

As a band, they're just poor. They've shifted "personas" like 5 times and each time it only gets more pathetic. It's like they wake up one day and say, "I know, this year we'll rip off X instead"

All I can say is get some taste, mate.

This. Nothing but bangers

>Bangers
What did he mean by this?
The album is good if you've only listened to about 5 albums in your life, yeah.
Arctic Monkeys are wank and they're all cunts personally too, apart from Jamie.

Do me a favour and get your shit opinions out of the AM thread

Why post in this thread?

No shit. Is that supposed to be controversial? They pretty much went to shit afterwards, tho they had a couple of good songs every now and then (not on AM tho)

>Shit opinions
>Likes Arctic Monkeys
Lmao, nice.

Why not? I have my opinion on a shit band. What's the problem? How much of a fanboy are you?

and the last one.
humbug was a scream asking for help

>do me a favour
nice

>humbug is their best Sup Forumstold me so!
>I hate their "personas" though that has nothing to do with the music
>get some REAL PATRICIAN taste
ayyyy

>not Humbug

This could be applied to their whole discography

I like all of their albums except AM.

I thought Humbug was their best before I ever knew Sup Forums existed, you stupid cunt.
Their personas have everything to do with the music. When will this meme end? Especially when Alex Turner literally changes accent as he sees fit, I'd argue that's completely to do with which "persona" he's decided to be this day.
Get some taste, you plebian cunt.

This.
Arctic Monkeys are a good band for introducing normies to other avenues of music, but that's it.

all their songs are the same anyway

This is a band you want to like for their enthusiasm and their attempts at musical evolution, but, if you are seriously into music, you recognize that they are neither innovative in the least, nor are they particulary good at using the already existing indie rock formulas. They never go beyond the mediocrity of "oh, that is kinda catchy" or "at least they are fun live".

The only good thing I can say about them is that they are good for a mainstream radio band.

Whatever People Say I Am > Humbug > Favourite Worst Nightmare > AM > Suck It And See

WPSIAM, Humbug, and FWN >>>>>>>>> AM and SIAS

They may not have been particularly innovative but they were undoubtedly enormously influential when they broke. I could try list all the British bands influenced by their sound and enormous success but we'd be here all day.

"We're the Arctic Monkeys and this is I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor. Don't believe the hype." is undeniably a watershed moment in 21st century British music.

What are some bands in the genre that you would recommend?

Yeah agreed. It's all downhill after She's Thunderstorms as far as SIAS is concerned. AM has a couple of decent tracks but is enormously overrated and not nearly as interesting as their earlier stuff.

The album is so solid. Opens fast paced and ends great.

SIAS is a great underrated album

Humbug is their best and they went to shit right after.

Frankly all you need is Favorite Worst Nightmare and Humbug.