Some chav shouting "bus wankers" over and over backed by 5 second long loops of Joy Division bass lines

>some chav shouting "bus wankers" over and over backed by 5 second long loops of Joy Division bass lines

what's the appeal? do you have to be british to get it?

>unironically saying the word chav in 2017

its not 2003 you fucking moron

>bus wankers
Kek nice Inbetweeners reference

Butthurt Chav spotted

Excuse me for not knowing the subtle changes in slang during the last few years in my third fucking language.

>unironically saying chav and watching Inbetweeners

this is how you know somebody isnt from the uk
inbetweeners is the equivalent of jonah hill movies over here

what do we call chavs now

The socially disadvantaged

>inbetweeners is the equivalent of jonah hill movies over here

Lmao you are full of shit

ignore that poster

he's just a chav butthurt nobody wants to call him a roadman

It's true only american plebs like that shit

>inbetweeners is the equivalent of jonah hill movies over here
it was pretty good at the time

I'm not American

I bet you think that Sup Forums copypasta about Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead is aslo true

>I bet you think that Sup Forums copypasta about Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead is aslo true
it is
if somebody ever quoted those films in 2017 i would punch the shit out of them

Wow you are truly a pathetic faggot with no sense of humor

>i would punch the shit out of them
And also edgy lmao
Do you have fucking autism?

youre so new here please go away get out of my presence

are you about to talk shit about Spaced too, becuase things will go sour for you if that happens

Suck my dick you fucking cunt

spaced will be always great
hot fuzz and shaun of the dead in 2017 is the most embarrassing thing you could ever do

Tough chav over here

Wow a butthurt chav and also shit taste, what a great combination.

you keep watching your "greater good" and "youve got red on you" movies

Kys

Why don't you two fuck and whisper buzzwords into each other's ears

Chavs are still a thing.
"Roadman" is just the nigger-fied way of saying chav.
They're the same thing.
Both parasitical, moronic, scum deserving death, to be honest (and I grew up with the cunts)

The disgusting middle classes of the UK decided about 5 years ago that it would be cool if they dressed like "chavs" ironically, so now we see middle aged marketing execs wearing "Nike Air Max" around town while they're busy Just Do'in It. Some of them even listen to "Grime" """""Music"""""" because they're down wid da kids, init!

Shaun Of The Dead is an alright film. Hot Fuzz isn't.
The Inbetweeners is relatively funny in that it's accurate, all things considered, but it's still pretty shit.

When did it become cool to be a chav and talk lyk dis doe? I'm 23 so it can't even be a generation thing. Is it just lack of intelligence?

if you were in secondary school and a boy, you could relate.
everyone else (anyone with any taste) thought it was shit, including lots of that demographic anyway.
>Kek nice Inbetweeners reference
only foreigners think they're cool for getting inbetweeners references, in the uk if you're of a certain age it's just expected you will, but it's renowned as being for kids enough that if you don't nobody will care either.
comparing it to those shitty judd apatow movies is completely fair imo.

t. out of date pleb

IKR, fuckin' pillock. I'd smash the cunt's face of a bar counter if he ever came round my way mate

>only foreigners think they're cool for getting inbetweeners references
ikr who fucking says that its like saying "haha he knows wassup and nice one bruva"

>all these butthurt autists
Lmao I wonder what you consider superior humor

No if yr British their shit is cripplingly embarrassing. They're aiming for the Anglophile market I think.

im not saying but i can without any doubt say its better than anything that you find funny

this is pretty true

how wearing north face and huaraches went from being laughed at to being worn by pretty much everyone I have no idea

I want hipsters back, at least their music was better than meme hiphop

it's not about superior humour, but >hahaha nice reference dude! just screamed 'non-brit thinking brits will like him for understanding their in-jokes
it's like weeaboos thinking the japanese will love them for knowing about evangelion. or if a brit thought an american would praise them for knowing about tom hanks. it's just weird

somebody's mad

sm are genuinely good
it's hip hop, and a lot more avant than your danny browns

It isn't even hip hop. It's post-punk with shipping list lyrics

nah it's definitely hip hop
source: i listen to hip hop

North Face are just raincoats, which is pretty important to have most every in the UK

It was the funniest thing on telly when I was a teenager. A real zeitgeist

>spaced will be always great
good man

>yr

Go listen to Adele or something

so what is, in your opinion, bad about hot fuzz and shaun of the dead?

>Kek nice Inbetweeners reference
le kys

mans road yeah senpai

wear north face coat and stone island everything all day bought a mercedes e class with 100000 on the clock just so you got a german whip you bought with money from dealing weed to 15 year olds

Chavs barely exist any more. They morphed into snapback wearing snapchatting twats. The days of Reebok trackies tucked into white Donnay socks are over in most parts of the country. Trust me, I grew up right next to a chavy as fuck council estate on the south coast, and I saw the evolution of chav to Joey Essex wannabes first hand.