IASIP General

What's the waitress' name on the show?

lpt: it's never mentioned. not once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lK0MqlJz3zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/lK0MqlJz3zI

thats the joke. when she goes to their high school reunion, they dont have a tag for her and she freaks out

Dennis cant keep getting away with it

...because of the implication

A-are we hurting these women?...

It's something like Nikki Potznik

During the school reunion episode, Frank steals a name badge. Later, when the waitress turns up hammered, she says she couldn't find a name badge for herself. It's heavily implied Frank is wearing her name badge, especially since Mac's real name is also revealed in the same ep

Dennis is asshole. Why Charlie hate?

Nah the cast said this wasn't the case.

...I don't think I wrote that one

This show was good until season 5. Everything else is trash

Dennis being crazy was necessary and is still one of the highlights

After season six there are a odd few good episodes but on the whole it's not so good. Anything after season 9 is completecomplete fucking shit though.

Dennis is the only one of the gang who makes any sense. His goals are all sensible he just has manipulative and cruel means of achieving them. Like bringing Mac into a cult so he'd stop eating his chocolate mints. The others are arguably broken-tier dysfunctional but really the only time so far that Dennis' mental state has inhibited him in life is when he drove away a potential car buyer based on his own vanity.

Season 9 was terrible compared to what came previously. I was pleasantly surprised by season 10 though. Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs has become one of my favorite episodes.

>His goals are all sensible
His methods are what's sensible, if a little cruel. His goals are what are usually crazy or at least abnormal. Like making mac take mexican ephedra by telling him they're size pills cause he was getting sick of looking at him. His plan makes sense, and it worked. The goal makes him look crazy though.

more titcow pls

She has a name, shitlord

i like her being the waitress

and her name is titcow

Secretly drugging your friend is the nonsensible thing in that equation.

Wanting him to lose weight because he's disgusting and it's negatively affecting both of your lives is perfectly fine.

That was season 11

he didn't do it for mac's health, he did it cause he didn't like looking at him. that's fucking crazy.
But once you accept the crazy goal, drugging mac makes sense. how is it nonsensible? cruel maybe, but it'll achieve the goal.

Oh yeah.

+1 to everything I said.