Listens to the beatles once

>listens to the beatles once

Fun fact
Beatles were a shit band til they dropped acid. Then they became a decent psychedelic pop band.

Fun fact
Oasis were a decent band til they dropped cocaine.

they were always shit retad

Oasis were always more indebted to Slade, Status Quo, The Faces, T Rex, etc. etc. than The Beatles to be quite honest. It's apparent to anyone who's heard more than Wonderwall and DLBIA and/or Champagne Supernova

super hans looks pretty good

is the guy sitting next to noel joe bastianich?

I wish Noel had his own comedy show on the telly

fuck me, someone on Sup Forums who knows what they're talking about rather than spamming tired memes?

lock all the doors :^)

>listens to the chemical brothers once

I would say the Beatles song they take the most from is Revolution

>joe bastianich
I googled both their names and came up with this

website

>joe

joe bastianich

i see shit like this happening more and more every day

weird coincidences, over and over

there is something afoot in the matrix

>T Rex
>tfw cigarettes & alcohol is literally a straight up ripoff of bang a gong
>tfw noel has literally brought this up in interviews of his own accord and doesn't give a shit

I do like his attitude towards his plagiarism. it's p based. 'yea i stole all these melodies, what you gonna do?'

Most of their stuff is more pub rock filtered down through the lens of loads of 80s and early 90s indie bands than Revolution tbqh

what the fuck

But those are their three best songs, and they are clearly Beatles influenced.

Examples of Oasis plagiarism

>The New Seekers - the verse melody of 'shakermaker' is lifted from a coca cola advert
>T. Rex - main riff of Cigarettes and Alcohol is lifted from Get It On (Bang a Gong)
>Stereophonics - main riff in The Hindu Times is lifted from some shitty Stereophonics song.
tbf this one is a much better song than the original, who even cares about Stereophonics. But it is nevertheless straight-up stolen
>Mr. Bungle - I have a hard time believing that either of the Gallaghers have ever heard Bungle, but Let There Be Love sounds suspiciously similar to Retrovertigo
>Themselves - D'You Know What I Mean literally has the exact same chord progression & strumming pattern to Wonderwall... ayyy
>Gary Glitter - Hello, I think he actually got credited on the album for this one kek
>R.E.M. - Morning Glory stole the riff from The One I Love

there are countless more, keep em coming

>But those are their three best songs
Americans need to stop

i swear this is the exact same person that posts this in every fucking thread

Their image was more important than their music, and their image was straight Beatles worship.

>Their image was more important than their music
i don't think this is true

people loved those songs. if definitely maybe and morning glory hadn't been such hit-filled pop albums people wouldn't still be obsessing over them today. i mean there are practically daily oasis threads here despite the fact that Sup Forums claims to find them pleb, one hit wonders, boring, hacks etc.

There's a B Side called "Step Out" which they ripped off from Stevie Wonder. Had to actually give him a writing credit too. It appeared on some versions of Morning Glory album.

Intro riff to Some Might Say is the same stolen riff as Cigarettes and Alcohol

Song they ripped off was "Uptight"

Whatever is a ripoff of the Neil Innes comedy song "How Sweet to Be an Idiot"

Stereophonics' first few albums were great, and they're still very good live. Prefer them to Oasis by a landslide

you should probably listen to the first couple albums and have a think about that

i think you mean he stole the main riff, vocal melody is pretty different

wtf i hate music now!

they also ripped off One to Five by The Doors. I forget the name of the song, but it was on their last album.

it's not but i can see why you'd think that and a lot of older rock music has that same kind of strumming pattern
very basic guitar riff that's been ripped off by everyone

Sup Forums should make an album where we rip of Oasis songs and not give them credit for them.

Are you joking? Oasis were a one hit, maybe two or three hit, wonder at best. The only reason they even had those hits was because of their image and antics. Style over substance.

realtalk tho, the NGHFB albums are pretty fuckin great, esp. the last one

i don't care if it's 'adult contemporary' or whatev, noelly g has settled into midle age with suprising grace for someone who's basicaly only bothered trying with the singles after Be Here Now

Oasis were just a beatles rehash, the only reason they were famous was because they were loud mouth brothers who fought each other.
It would be if like twins appeared in america and they both sort of looked like kurt cobain and did a rehash of nirvana also they were in tmz all the time for doing drugs and getting into fights.

A lot, a lot of oasis songs are pretty much lifted from other songs, like cigarettes and alcohol is just bang a gong by t.rex

they never didn't dropped cocaines

Close enough

>MAYBEEEEEEEEEEE

Liams voice is now in your head.

No, they snorted it all up first.

>SUNSHEEYAAIINE

Damn, he's on the tube. Truly a man of the people.

he's just too lazy to learn to drive kek

I'm surprised, Noel fucking hates the public/fans.

I remember an intervie back in the 90s when he was learning to drive. He said he'd be having his lessons in a shitty Corsa and all the kids would be gathering round and watching him parallel park and he couldn't handle the pressure.

Kek

What the fuck, why is Noel Gallagher on the tube?

>I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE THIS CITY

Your favorites suck