Getting UK Citizenship

So, Im from USA and father was originally from England (raised in USA). I am getting my citizenship for UK soon, because I have a DUI in USA and I want to work in the trades.

Where should I move in England?
I'm a miser, and I want to start my own cess pool service company (septic tank pumpers).

I'm white with associates degree, don't want to join UK army due to bad background(kicked out USA navy).

Where should I go, and will it be easy to get a job and support myself without touching my savings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pm3XTwcKZPk
youtube.com/watch?v=9jHd2ZbwPiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WfWY8PHKrl8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDuAsuTOapM
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/511189/Ei_-_Form_201.pdf
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/518193/Guidance_on_Firearms_Licensing_Law_April_2016_v20.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leaving when America is just about to become great again

I know, my timing sucks...
I'm planning on leaving all my etfs alone in USA though.

those girls are too T H I N

no, americans are traitors to the crown

Post more chavettes svp!

>Premature discharge
>Septic pumper
>Associate's degree
>DUI
Are you positive they will want you?

Anyway, Lincolnshire was among the most pro-Leave areas. Lower population and real estate prices (for now) compared to the southern parts of the country.

Isn't this the worst moment to move to the UK?

I'm not asking them if they want me...
I have citizenship by right,

Strange seeing an American mention a small county like lincolnshire its like a tiny blob compared to the fat hanging from the average yanks arm

How does it compare with Bradford, Leeds, Blackpool, Birmingham?

These are the Detroit shit holes of England?

My family tells me the north part of England (where they are all from) is by far the worse but cheapest part of England.

Why, and is it really that bad?

>tfw worse than arm fat
>tfw hungry skeleton
I'm from Boston, so I've known for a long time about the other Boston and Lincolnshire.

boston also has great laws for avoiding admitting to misdemeanors and separate databases and laws than national DMV

but commercial licenses are all federal

idk about bradford

leeds and birmingham are the detroits of england, much like manchester and liverpool

blackpool isnt full of crime but its still crap

i would go for somewhere in east anglia like norwich. its cheap, nice(r) weather, close to london

>leaving the massive land of the USA for the overpopulated, hospitals struggling to cope, schools overflowing, tiny island of Great Britain

For even considering it you deserve a slap

uhhh why?

Lincoln city centre is a bit enriched like most cities but its nothing like Bradford or Luton, avoid Leicester at all costs

I could give you in depth answers with sources but nah I'll leave you with this though

youtube.com/watch?v=pm3XTwcKZPk

youtube.com/watch?v=9jHd2ZbwPiQ

People here are weak fags that let their sisters and daughters get raped by pakis I'm sure you knew this already but I'm just making sure

yah, but I would not mind working at a 7-11, but in the USA I would never want to work or own a 7-11, because I don't want to get shot.

Oh, boy! She is so gorgeous! I admire this intermixture of beauty and slutery. I wish I had such a gf.

Oh look, it's the American with a DUI who is desperately trying to move to any country which speaks his language

Fuck off scum

hi wagecuck

You're scum because you drink and drive and then attempt to shit up other countries with your reckless behavior

Not sure where the wagecuck thing comes in

Leeds is one of the best cities in England, fuck off you clueless cunt

Just watch out for knives and hammers though, guns are nonexistant

youtube.com/watch?v=WfWY8PHKrl8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDuAsuTOapM

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/511189/Ei_-_Form_201.pdf

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/518193/Guidance_on_Firearms_Licensing_Law_April_2016_v20.pdf