What was the greatest of the ancient empires?

What was the greatest of the ancient empires?

The Dunmer.

Akkadian Empire

achaemenid empire

finnish empire deserves a mention tho

Sub-Saharan Africa. They was kangs and shit before whitey barbarians came. Ceaser was black also.

the tunnel snakes

The Korean Hwan Empire

>
>
>

The Canadian Empire. Hundreds of first nations conquered and rounded up to reservations and the second largest territory in the world. How can the others even compete?!

Roman, Greek doesn't count as Empire.

>hwanaboo
The great Proto-Finnish empire was the real GOAT

Roman Empire under Augustus

The Babylonians, Ancient Greeks and Ancient Egyptians were up there too, but they were no Romans.

This.
The rest of the world BTFO
Now I feel bad.

The Finngolian Khanate spanning across the whole Eurasian continent

it doesn't really matters, what matters is: how could that no one empire, kingdom or whatever have never surpassed the deeds and influence of one single man?

The Greeks were, and always will be, the greatest empire

Alexanders Empire
He wanted to make the world more Greek like me.
Too bad that he didn't destroy Europeans or Turkics.

Alexander was European, modern Greeks are nothing like Greeks or Macedonians from ancient times.

idiot american
im never sure if you americans are just stupid or baiting

t. I Am Greek

Modern Greeks like you are pathetic, never accomplish anything so they have to look to the past at other people's accomplishments who happened to live in the same area for some sort of validation of their worth to the world. Did you know Alexander had heterochromia with one blue eye and blonde hair? I'd say less than 5% of modern Greeks or Macedonians have blonde hair and blue eyes. The truth is all the ancient greeks are dead and in their place are pathetic people like you who claim their accomplishments for themselves, the last real Greeks left Greece when the Ottomans invaded.

amerigan :DDD

god bless jeebus, our first president who freed us from the jews in the year 0 :DDDDD

do you fucked up retard actually know what i posted in the last months here?

ok i read the rest of your comment

you were not baiting you are just retarded/american

After reading your comment one more time, I must admit I see the wisdom in your words.
Us modern greeks are subhumans and not rlelated to glorious ancient greeks

ich habe deine mutter gefickt und du bist passiert

bullshit

Byzantine empire is greek fyi so they have that going for them