Clark... human beings are insects. Altruism is weakness. YOU are the super man

Clark... human beings are insects. Altruism is weakness. YOU are the super man.

I know what I must do, thank you father.

All bullshit aside, MoS might actually be kino if Snyder was trying to establish Superman as a sympathetic villain. At least, I hope that's what he was doing cause if it wasn't; it was a heap of cowshit

>years later and he still doesn't get it

no, you are the pleb

Halt, indestructible offspring

snyder basically spends all his time deepthroating a dildo made of pulped copies of watchmen. But he thinks the point of watchmen was that "superheros are inherently bad." So he jams that into every superhero movie he makes, as if every superhero movie he makes represents his gaping anus.

The only thing people don't get about snyder's work is how snyder keeps getting work.

nice try, tiger.

Superman would be bad if he existed. Snyder really hammered than it with Dr Manhattan.

>walking strategic weapon
>has human emotions

I wish. He's actually just an edgy 12 year old who thinks Darker=Better. Didn't he want Batman to get raped in prison?

What did he mean by this?

so wait, snyder's magnum opus is going to be revealing lex luthor really was the good guy all along?

Hah

i wish we could've had a take on superman like this. it's what bvs was hinted at being, what with that trailer dream scene where the soldiers kneel in front of him

>superheros are inherently bad.
They are tho. It's bunch of fascist beings who do whatever they want because might makes right.

I am not a character, I am a plot device

see, what MoS was doing was establsihing superman as jesus. Then BvS was all about his last temptatons to be satan, then dying for his/our sins against doomsday.

its really quite deep if you think about it

Oh i never saw that like this, thank you user now i see that Snyder is genious.

at last my eyes are opened

pretty much

This is the kind of piercing insight I come to Sup Forums for.

This

I think you mean penetrating.