Good luck, everyone

Good luck, everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>endings Americans will never understand

I'm scared, sir.

I understand it just fine you lobsterback. But did this really happen in the final episode? If so fuck I'm sad.

My heart...

Oh shit, this is the like the ending to Chinese Connection with Bruce Lee.

Trenches was for remdatrds isn't it

>not just draft dodging
they didn't even execute that many people for it, so some dumb suffragette bitch calls you a coward who gives a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

Well fuck me.

that laugh is really grotesque here

>amerikeks will never have the balls to do something as somber as this.

I was actually the American who posted that. You faggots had my respect at first but when you start damage controlling like this, it makes us lose that respect.

PS. Pershing didn't bother doing stupid shit like this which is what broke the stalemate.

>I understand it just fine you lobsterback

No, you don't.

>sheldon goes over the top
>BAZINGA
>audience starts guffawing
>they all clap and congratulate him for a GOOD JERB
>Sheldon tips the audience for being such good sports, they tip him for his performance, both of them tip the germans
>filming ends with a word from the sponsers: Mcdonalds and jesus

>Whatever it was, I am sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad
>I mean who would have noticed another madman around here?

>tfw laughed
>tfw notice no laugh track
>tfw top feel

You guys are such bitter faggots. I actually don't feel bad anymore.

I came here to talk about black adder and instead came in here to autismal brits ruining their own show for me

i came here to piss off thin-skinned americunts.

mission accomplished.

once again a serious case of ameripoors being completely incapable of handling the banter.

americucks actually believe this

>I want to show how not whiny and angry I am by being whiny and angry.

This is why you'll never be masters as the trolling game like the Aussies are.

>PS

>We defeated Germany by sending wave of human meat puppets into their machine guns and drowned them in our blood.

This is what New Pakistan believes.

This thread should be deleted honestly

auschink's can't banter for shit m8. if you ever visited Sup Forums you'd know that.

clearly i'm doing a good job though, since your anus is like 9/11 at this point.

I'm from NJ and the Brits we bump into there are everyone likes. We even had a soccer hooligan drink at our bar and he was the funniest motherfucker I saw there.

I guess when they're in Britain is when they become totally insufferable. It's a theory.

most americans should be deleted honestly.

>hold the line for four years of blood and horror
>germans at the verge of breakthrough every month
>trying to learn how to fight a new kind of war
>learn from every failure
>hands literally dripping with blood but you have to go on so it means something
>1918
>hundreds of thousands of fresh germans attack
>back to the wall
>stop them cold with sheer grit
>invent combined arms warfare
>destroy german army in three months
>win war
>hero of the nation
>best-attended per capita state funeral ever

>yfw americucks arrive "hurr muh pershing, muh human wave"

>ywn be based haig

Trust me, the Aussies have it into an art form and they're pretty potent at it. You muslim jizz drinkers on the other hand are just too "crying" for lack of a better term. Anything sets you off and you're only defense is by saying the other guy is feeling what you are at the moment.

This is less bantz and more autism, my friend

>wouldnt want to face a machine gun without this!
Sadness feels odd when youre laughing at the same time.

I wonder what British soldiers in WW1+2 would say if you showed them the state of their kingdom today

I'm setting you off this easily and I'm not even Australian. I'm not even really trying to insult but you guys are too fragile for even Americans to have trolling fun with.

Anyway, Britains male population went into the shitter because they had horrible leaders and even worse tactics. Even an American soldier from the time of the rifle musket could devise a better plan of countering Germany.

>yfw the literal high point of your war was getting rekt by kebab

implying average british television isnt even worse

we had mad men for gods sake just give up.

i wonder what american soldiers of ww2 would think of their nation surrending to a kenyan for 8 years.

diagnosis: butt devastated.

We did it lads. We survived the war.
Imagine how they would say it:
The Great War - 1914-1917

>watch an american show
>audio is in spanish

>there will never be a mad men prequel with don or roger at war

>suicide

blackadder had some serious moments throughout the series but i wasnt expecting this

>britcucks

more like britblobs lmao

or maybe an internet board for anime-watching manchildren is not representative of the whole population

>american soldiers died in their thousands for this

Z O Z Z L E

wtf are you talking about? Can you stop projecting?

LMFAO

>britblubbers

I thought the theory that the high command were incompetent buffoons was disagreed by most historians?

>Not shutting up and getting your work done

This is why our nation owns your Island.

always follow the money senpai, more capital flows through the financial centre of the world that is London than any other city. Our little island owns everything

Only autists use the word bantz, this is coming from a brit

DELETE THIS YANK

DELETE IT RIGHT NOW

if you actually believe this mate I have a factory in grimsby for you to purchase

20 quid says you're a paki lol

>Our little island owns everything
>Get's ravaged by Germany twice

It's literally the capital of the world, even New York ranks lower

>we own your island
>gets ravaged by Vietnamese rice farmers

you obviously have no idea how global banking works so it's not worth wasting time on you lid, have fun at jobcentre

Remember the 6 bazinga

I can't really say that. Understand that the United States used trench warfare, blitzkrieg, and Rommelish Tactics long before WWI. We just didn't have the tech back then. But even with the tech, the British were still bumbling around on completely unsuccessful tactics. It just didn't work. While it can be argued however that Germany did perfect defensive.

>t. pajeet

>lightly banter the amerijuans
>they get ultra defensive
>every single time

try not to shoot up a school on monday

How so? We killed more Vietnamese than our sharpshooters did British Regulars during our revolution.

>britpakis get mildly irritated
>start chimping out

like clockwork desu, probably complaining to her majesty's royal anti-fun patrol as we speak

>we killed more
>that's why the north took over the entire country

you know what's always a laugh, bring up how China is on track to overtaking their GDP in about eight years

the best comedy is that which makes us cry and laugh at the same time. Love this ending, especially when it fades in the field of poppies to remind us of what really did happen. Perfect end to a series.

>mfw I pass by a historical site that is a mass grave of British soldiers that died during a battle where the American Colonials won.

Like it was said before in this thread. You'll never be as good as the Aussies.

>Trust me, the Aussies have it into an art form and they're pretty potent at it

General shitposting and acting like a spastic isn't banter.

>Wanting to be China's whore

British logic

poms are fucking embarassing

literally up near 0200 on a saturday night fighting seppos

positively embarassing

>it ain't me starts playing

Whatever you call it you can't do it correctly friend. Let us Sherman Tanks be the first to tell you.

Somebody hasn't read a finance report in 12 years.

If you're not usually up at this time you're a normalshit and shouldn't be here anyway

>nation of billions does more than a nation of 65 million

are you one of these college-educated americans?

>mfw you have a black majority by 2020.

I'm pretty sure Brits can shitpost and act like spastics with the best of them.

>DUDE let's fight our germanic brother nation and drag the US into it for the benefit of world zionism, it's totally not like we will lose our global empire in the process and die out as a race collectively due to this fratricidal and unnecessary war which only benefits high finance and the masonic debt enslavers lmao

Literally britain at the time

They also made up stories of the austro-hungarian empire gassing allied POW's and then admitted that it was bullshit, nowadays you go to jail if you "deny" this WW1-tier propaganda which was reused for WW2 by the allies

The second thirty years war actually never really ended

>normies reeeee

sort your life out m8 the whole sekrit club thing was btfo when reddit made this place mainstream

nah you softcunts don't have the ability, you try to dish but then get all worked up when foreign cunts throw it back, the only difference between you and yanks online is superfluous vowels

>your nation will never be this fucking stupid

thank christ.

>6.9% growth
tick tock :^)

Not at all. They're easily broken. Americans are known as master countertrolls because we know how to defend and then target. Aussies are master trolls/shitposters because they can actually make their troll posts funny. I've been in threads that sucked hard until an Aussie started shitposting to the point the thread was fun.

Brits however are like a baby throwing it's food around when he's angry. Then she starts crying when she realizes she has not food in her bowl left :(

>perfidious albion
>the REAL reason the eternal jew was allowed to exist past the final solution and then thrive long enough to brainwash my people into allowing muslims to invade with open doors

see. not our fault.

>tfw your one shitpost starts a national slap fight

>uk/usa

should all kys btw world would be thankful :^)

>Dear Lord Rothschild

Please tell me this is a forgery!

Beginning in 1946, an alliance of five English-speaking countries (the US, the UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand) developed a series of bilateral agreements over more than a decade that became known as the UKUSA agreement, establishing the Five Eyes alliance for the purpose of sharing intelligence, primarily signals intelligence (SIGINT). For almost 70 years, this secret post-war alliance of five English-speaking countries has been building a global surveillance infrastructure to “master the internet” and spy on the world's communications.

>Americans are known as master countertrolls because we know how to defend and then target.

>failed to defend the white house
>failed to defend vietnam
>failed to defend the twin towers
>failed to defend the white house against a kenyan muslim

Even if the Yanks weren't in this thread, the British would still have continued posting some banter or complaint against them.

Despite being nearly 70 years old, very little is known about the alliance and the agreements that bind them. While the existence of the agreement has been noted in history books and references are often made to it as part of reporting on the intelligence agencies, there is little knowledge or understanding outside the services themselves of exactly what the arrangement comprises.

Even within the governments of the respective countries, which the intelligence agencies are meant to serve, there has historically been little appreciation for the extent of the arrangement. In fact, it is so secretive that the Australian prime minister reportedly wasn’t informed of its existence until 1973 and no government officially acknowledged the arrangement by name until 1999. Few documents have been released detailing the Five Eyes surveillance arrangement.

Here's what we do know: under the agreement interception, collection, acquisition, analysis, and decryption is conducted by each of the State parties in their respective parts of the globe, and all intelligence information is shared by default. The agreement is wide in scope and establishes jointly-run operations centres where operatives from multiple intelligence agencies of the Five Eyes States work alongside each other.

Further, tasks are divided between SIGINT agencies, ensuring that the Five Eyes alliance is far more than a set of principles of collaboration. The level of cooperation under the agreement is so complete that the national product is often indistinguishable.

>America
>Been defending the helpless British since 1916

Together the Five Eyes collaborated and developed specific technical programmes of collection and analysis. One senior member of Britain's intelligence community said "When you get a GCHQ pass it gives you access to the NSA too. You can walk into the NSA and find GCHQ staff holding senior management positions, and vice versa. When the NSA has a piece of intelligence, it will very often ask GCHQ for a second opinion. There have been ups and downs over the years, of course. But in general, the NSA and GCHQ are extremely close allies. They rely on each other."

The level of co-operation under the UKUSA agreement is so complete that "the national product is often indistinguishable." Another former British spy has said that “cooperation between the two countries, particularly, in SIGINT, is so close that it becomes very difficult to know who is doing what [...]"

In addition to the Five Eyes alliance, a number of other surveillance partnerships exist:

9 Eyes: the Five Eyes, with the addition of Denmark, France, the Netherlands and Norway;

14 Eyes: the 9 Eyes, with the addition of Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Sweden;

41 Eyes: all of the above, with the addition of the allied coalition in Afghanistan;

Tier B countries with which the Five Eyes have “focused cooperation” on computer network exploitation, including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungry, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey;

Why are Americans so fucking annoying?

I'm, not even British but the replies here are absolutely Sup Forums-tier.

Just fuck off you diabetes addled fat fucks.

>turn up late for both wars
>still think you can sit at the white-man's table

>ITT: 14-year old pseudo-patriots arguing about who lost a generation in the most valorious manner, and then posture about trolling while forgetting to feel at based Blackadder Goes Forth.

The grave is the same for everyone, Sup Forums

In summary, neither the UK, USA, AUS, CAN or NZ or its inhabitants are to be trusted.

The eternal Anglo coerces your country to spy on you. The eternal Anglo wants to control you and herd you like sheep.

Never ever believe for one second that any of these fat liars are the "good" guys in any sense of the word.

>59% (fifty nine percent) white
>Ameriblacks

>british threads

Always the most terrible on Sup Forums desu

fat cucks should just stay on /r9k/ where they belong

unless you're american, then it's like 3 times as wide LOL

>>british threads
>Always the most terrible on Sup Forums desu
because every time some butthurt American will come and shit it up, that is if he didn't start the thread himself