Once she leaves the bunker the ending turns into complete shit. Worst than LOST

Once she leaves the bunker the ending turns into complete shit. Worst than LOST

Fuck you Sup Forums for recommending this garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/3/17/11255744/10-cloverfield-lane-movie-ending-backlash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the whole movie is shit, Sup Forums praises it because they all have a boner for her fat ass

literally nothing happens until the end

do you think he touched the booty while she was knocked out?

I wanted the bad ending route...

get fucked

>muh r/t
easy to spot the capecucks

How would you like it to end?

NO THE MOLOTOV MY ONLY WEAKNESS!!!

the parts before that were not anything special either

totally shit movie relying on the cloverfield name

I'm sure you know more than critics.

This was a triumph!

Absolute pleb

I wish it ended with her standing on the car and seeing the spaceship in the distance

indeed you are, reddit

>he thinks the ending of LOST was bad

>>>/Youtube comments section/

Bad End---

nigga it was perfect. it's way more realistic than any science fiction out there. when shit like that happens you know it will trigger weird stuff like that bunker everywhere.

11/10 would mew again

HUGE SUCCESS!!!

>Introduce aliens
>end movie
That's pretty shit m80

>retarded woman gets saved by one of the rare smart capable guys in the alien apocalypse
>she escapes to the alien wasteland because he's not a roid monkey Chad and fucks his shit up because non-Chads don't deserve to live
*rolls eyes*

>show the aliens a little more
>have the girl kick their ass easily making them look like total chumps

that's even shittier and that's what happened, stupid pleb

No any aliens! MOTHERFUCKER!!

Fat people deserve to die

B A S E D

She blew up one of them

It's hard to overstate, my satisfaction

so why is mew still alive?

She was dead the whole time

LOST

She didn't look fat. Had a phat ass tho

Kill yourself, right fucking now.

I'm just GLaD that I'm not her.

>I didn't understand the ending to LOST

m8 it's cable fucking television, not Wavelength. How dumb are you?

This now a Dharma Initiative thread.

it's a fucking b movie, its a 7/10 at best if you LOVE the genre. It's a cliched action flick with a bond heroine and no tension whatsoever. It's more a comedy than a thriller, the fat guy is actually pretty funny and the girl shows a lot of feet and thighs so that's redeemable I guess.

I wish they held off on showing the aliens until the final shot. It would be cool if they made it seem like there were no aliens at all and then you see the ship in the final shot

>b-but the ending was horrible!
No

Her driving off to the city in the end to help the resistance fighters at the end was a goat end to her arc

>muh opinionated

i think he's talking about the wine molotov not the ddriving around

theverge.com/2016/3/17/11255744/10-cloverfield-lane-movie-ending-backlash

>LOST remains ambiguous and never shows what was causing all the mysterious events
fucking lame!!!!!!! fuck off JJ!!!
>10 cloverfield lane actually showed what was going on and didnt have an ambiguous ending
fucking lame!!!!!!! fuck off JJ!!!

>I'm sure you think your own opinion should matter to you than the opinion of some fuckwad that makes their living giving opinions to people online using a thesaurus.
I mean, yeah.

You guys know the critic is about the her getting out alive thing not the alien being there right

I mean the movie is called cloverfield after all people knew there was aliens

cloverfield monster came from the sea you plebian

Not as dumb as you Reddit

And?

What he means to say is, "The Cloverfield monster is an ancient creature's baby that came from the sea. It isn't an '''''''''''''alien'''''''''''."

I don't think you know what """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""alien""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" means kiddo

those repeating digits are out of this world

one might even say they"""re 'alien'

>highly rated on a platform which gave neighbours 2 a fresh rating

Bravo

i want to bend MEW over a table and plow her

You monster

she was literally made for sex

How would that be any different than what actually happened in the movie?

>she gets out
>introduce alien
>show that these dumb alien things that act like dogs get beaten by a woman who throws a molotov at them and they've apparently taken over the world
>movie ends

It already ended on introducing aliens into the movie's world, it just had to shoehorn in a really fucking dumb action scene.

No joke:

This would have been greatly improved if they had cut it down to one hour.

Five minutes pre-bunker, forty-five minutes bunker, ten minutes post-bunker; with at least fifteen minutes of radio about the attack.

And keep her destroying the alien ship, it was the climax, even if we know she's doomed. I can believe that a human soldier invading a stone age culture could catch an arrow to the face if they dropped their guard for a split second, so I can believe an alien invading Earth could catch a molotov to the alien-hover-mouth if they underestimated someone.

Also
as if the aliens aren't sending out fake signals to trick people into showing up for execution

that
fuccn
NECCCCCCCCCCCC

This movie peaked at her waking up in her panties.

All downhill from there.

The movie was great up until the last 20 minutes, but how would you end it? The world's normal? Nuclear apocalypse?

there are aliens but they pretty much instantly kill MEW with the green gas because her coca cola bottle gas mask was shit

Pretty sure that the woman coming up to the door and the whole ending wouldn't have been a part unless JJ got involved.

He wasnt involved from the beginning if I understand correctly and after he got in there were som reshoots

No you forgot crowbars

>the woman who killed herself by slamming her head on the door was Laurie from Silicon Valley

Everything you need to know about the arrogance, misguidedness and faultiness of Rotten Tomatoes is summed up in their inclination to write a smug little paragraph blurb about every single movie as if ANYONE asked for the input of a review aggregate site.

The score should be more than enough.

>implying fatty would have saved her if she wasn't a top tier QT
>implying fatty didn't act like a total creep most of the time
>implying fatty also wasn't confirmed as a murdering pedophile

It's not like she's going to survive that long after the film ended.

If turning on a car gets you a hover-mouth, robo-dog and green-gas attack, then driving one around is not going to be all that safe either.

Plus, we have no idea how tough those robo-dogs are. They could be impossible to hit with heavy weapons, and capable of destroying a tank. They're not the right tool for the job of finding one person hiding out, but then green-gas does the job, and hover-mouth cleans up. They just underestimated this one human.

Goodman's character fucked it up. If he were a reasonable and sane person, they could have survived down there for long enough to come up with plans to check the outside. On the other hand, if he weren't a kidnapper, they'd all be dead, so...

I don't think he was a pedophile.

I think the deal was that he would kidnap girls who looked like his daughter, and live with them in the bunker. He'd always have had the story that the world ended and he saved them, they'd always figure it out, find a way to get out, it just so happens that it was right this time. Normally he'd have caught and killed them first, but not when things were complicated by the actual end of the world, and broken-arm guy.

I didn't get a pedophile vibe at all. Just a kidnapper/murderer vibe.

reminder that Howard did nothing wrong and if you see a cuck on the roadside after the apocalypse the only appropriate course of action is to run them over

it's like in Cataclysm: DDA when one of the autistic NPCs burns down your comfy survival bunker with a flamethrower because you had the spergtastic notion of helping them like a true swede, fuck that shit

Well yeah. MEW's ass is glorious.

But really, it's a great movie. Hitchcockian, with some great performances.

Just had a dumb ending. Turn it off as soon as she's outside.

>90 minute run time
>she never even strangles anyone with her thighs

what a garbo flick

fuck off homme mew is pure

this

What are you on about?

Dear Hollywood.

Please make a female version of John Wick with MEW. Also cast ASR as a b-villain.

Those fucking legs hnnnnghhh

wait what the fuck?

So Cloverfield is Godzilla.

10 Cloverfield Lane is War of the Worlds.

What is next, and what would JJ Abrams do to it?

nah m8

God Particle is Space Odyssey: 2001

Post panty shots

Literally anyone can be a critic. Because it's always, always subjective. People just cite the ones that aid in their arguments, they're completely fucking arbitrary and useless.

Based Armond tho

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mister Freeman. Wake up and... *smell the ashes*...

TIME, DR FREEMAN???

People thought it was shit because they went in expecting aliens destroying cities lmaooo xDDD but got something way better. This movie is in the same vein as The Twilight Zone, with or without the alien reveal. True kino if I am being honest family

>as if the aliens aren't sending out fake signals to trick people into showing up for execution
okay, this would be great. This is something I would expect from this type of movie.

You can even say High Art Alfred Hitchcock Kino...

People are just super butthurt that it didn't connect to cloverfield at all. For a couple months before the movie came out there were autists making threads to speculate how it was gonna connect to Cloverfield.

Then JJ btfo all of them

>can make all the diff....erence in the world

what did he mean by this

I also didn't get the movie... Why did that bitch leave the shelter in the first place? That way she can't run from her problems and have a smart resourceful man to protect her. Fucking feminism movement!

I JUST FUCKING WANTED THIS GUY AT THE END! FUCK, IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR

That wouldn't have followed the cloverfield canon, right?

I don't know you but I got something similar...

10 Cloverfield Lane doesn't follow the Cloverfield canon at all (not that it was supposed to according to JJ - supposed to be an "anthology"), but they could've tied it in with Cloverfield one way or another.

It was Sunshine tier

If we're drawing Lost parallels... then yes, this is garbage, just like Lost. Qualitatively, Lost was over when Juliette detonated that atomic bomb. Then it went on for another season (or two?) and just undercut everything up to that point with senselessness. This movie was effectively over when she got outside. If you want to build on the paranoia of the outside world, have the movie end with her looking at the sky, then suddenly grimacing at the horror, whatever it is, that we never see.

Fuck this movie's ending.

I know it doesn't but if they showed that monster in 10 then it would've completely fucked the origin of the monster in cloverfield I thought

Is this the first anthology film series, where each movie itself is about a dif monster?

TIME, DR FREEMAN? I HID THIS WATCH UP MY ASS FOR 2 YEARS DR FREEMAN

yes and imagine what a competent military could do to the rest