What snack do you have while watching flicks, Sup Forums?

What snack do you have while watching flicks, Sup Forums?

>having anything during a film besides water
Disgusting

Wouldn't the dust get all over your fedora?

Nothing. I eat, drink, urinate and defecate before watching flicks. I wouldn't be able to follow the plot otherwise.

Beer

I don't eat anything while watching, picture in OP is just an example

>0 trans fat

Does that even mean anything? I can't imagine that anyone actually believes that doritos are healthy for you.

Lobster legs usually

this desu, I don't know how people can fucking pay attention with all the crunching and chewing going on in their fucking heads.

Disgusting.

wew lad isn't past your bedtime?

Do you have to focus all of your mental faculties in order to watch a movie? Or are you that much of a sperg that you can't pay attention and eat at the same time?

Chianti - makes the movie more enjoyable as I become more lucid

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Beer is for fat faggots, drink liquor like a real man.

lel i bet you drink brandy out of a champagne flute like a real classy gentleman

DORILOCO MA NIGGA

My grandpa used to have me sneak hotdogs in, so I've stuck with that and sugarless tea. I'll sneak in some really thin chips (American) to wet down enough that there's no crunch in my mouth sometimes. It makes the chips last longer. On rare occasion I'll bring in a can of pork-n-beans.

only lite beer is for faggots.

I always like to sneak in some classic 'go 'za.

My cinema never give me enough cheese for my 'dog.

Protip you mongoloid you objectively aren't paying attention if you're crunching on doritos and watching a movie. You can't hear what you're supposed to be listening to. You're just admitting to not listening to dialogue and that your contented with being a fucking idiot.

Something sour. So a pack of Sour Patch Kids is generally my go to.

That or the semen of the person sitting next to me.

GOAT

beer

It must be hard living with a below average IQ.

what they don't put is
>0g trans fat
>100000g other fat
>100000g sodium

Tea and Caviare

>Eating food like a starving nigger
pathetic

Also
>What is higher volume
>What are subtitles