This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Other urls found in this thread:

thescienceofnutrition.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/tom-naughton-is-a-fat-head/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Re6pZri8Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=mPxXc8J0OIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 so many McShills and delusional fatasses

>eating mcdonalds in the first place
Have some fucking respect, it's not even that cheap for how shitty it is.

>fast food is bad for you
What the fuck? Is this true????????

>eating meat

Oh god I didn't believe that companies paid for astroturfing until my first super size me thread
The amount of McShills always surprises me

>eating

>eating that much food, every day all day
>wowwwww I'm getting fatttt, mcdonalds is evil

>tfw ate 1 mcdouble, 10 pc chicken nuggets w/ bbq sauce, 1 big mac, 1 spicy mcchicken
yesterday for lunch
>added spinach to my burgers
>didn't eat anything else except for an orange

There is literally nothing wrong with three well balanced meals of McDonald's everyday.

OUTTA THE WAY BRO SCIENCE SHITS

I don't care about being healthy i just don't want to be ugly so whatever. What good would it be for me to stop having a burger once a month and still smoke 1 pack of cigarettes a day anyways?

wtf I hate fast food now!!

Their contract forbids them to reply to my post as soon as the term astroturfing gets thrown around, just if you were wondering why they don't immediately begin to point fingers and call me a paranoid retard

>mfw the deleted scene where Ronald McDonald fucks the hamburglars rotten corpse

Fat Head got blown the fuck out hardcore man.

thescienceofnutrition.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/tom-naughton-is-a-fat-head/

I know this is a bait thread but I'll take it. There is nothing about McDonald's that makes it unhealthier than eating the same number of calories from any other restaurant. Also, his diet has been reproduced and it basically shows that he lied about the results.

Nice template, fucking shill

Hello shill

>b-but, some people have to eat that way because they can't afford healthy food

>McDonald's is poison
>B-b-but Kraft!
Every fucking time

nice rebuttal

>forcefeeding yourself a grotesque amount of hamburgers and drinking milkshakes every day is bad for you
no shit, and he still had to lie

>Swedish scientist Fredrik Nyström conducted an experiment with eighteen students; only he upped the ante — considerably. Rather than Spurlock's 5,000 calories per day, Nyström's subjects were required to consume a measured 6,000 calories per day. The food was controlled to ensure that most of the calories were from saturated fats. The subjects were not allowed to exercise during the 30 days, also unlike Spurlock, who made sure that he walked a normal distance every day. Considering these differences, Nyström's subjects should have been considerably worse off than Spurlock was, but they weren't. They did all gain 5-15% extra body weight, and complained of feeling tired; but none suffered any other negative effects. There were no mysterious psychological problems, no strange conditions that baffled the doctors. Nyström and his medical staff noted no dangerous changes at all. After his experiment, Nyström was asked his opinion of Spurlock's extreme reaction, especially his liver problems. Having never examined Spurlock, Nyström could only guess, but among two of his perfectly reasonable hypotheses were that Spurlock may have had pre-existing undiagnosed liver problems; or that his normally vegetarian diet may have rendered his liver poorly prepared to suddenly deal with a diet high in carbohydrates and saturated fat, a problem that anyone eating a normal diet would not experience. Any cynic can also easily propose a third possibility, that Spurlock was simply trying to make as dramatic, engaging, and commercial a movie as he could, which is the goal of every filmmaker.

Nice try Ronald.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Re6pZri8Gw
>Supersize Me threads

Shoo shoo McShill

Except ton of transfats, chemical toxins that they put to the burgers to keep them from spoiling and tons of natrium etc.

So
please

HANK YOURSELF

>or that his normally vegetarian diet

Fucking Spurlock is a hack.

>giving him 6k other calories of any other thing disproves the whole thing
How about 6k daily calories of good ol' mickey D's in the US then? McDonald's is a fucking franchise with no strict regulations on resources when producing the fucking thing

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never filing a flight plan again.

>go from eating very healthy low fat, low meat, low sodium etc to eating very unhealthy high fat, meat based, high sodium diet
>get sick
>act surprised
This film is retarded. Yeah McDonalds is shit food and is very unhealthy. But this is the dumb as fuck.

Is that picture even from a film?

McDonald's is probably the most regulated and uniform restaurant in human history

the only people who watch documentaries are pseudointellecuals who want to feel intelligent but they're polluting their brain with useless trivia.

What kind of logic is that? Why do people do anything if you start thinking like that?

This movie is shit and made McDonalds make shittier "healthy" food

Actually, it might be internally regulated, but the access to means of production doesn't stop being a concern because of that, meaning that every big division of McDonald's needs to find a different distributor depending on their location
Americans are fucked with their corn-based everything though.

that's literally every national chain restaurant then

Yeah, junk food is junk food and the guy was a vegan, the test is retarded, but people living in the US really could use reading the ingredients and nutritious label of shit they eat.

Hi, McDonald's here. Fast food is OK, guys. Don't worry.

I wouldn't call that btfoh desu.

people aren't fat because they don't know what's in the food they eat, it's because they eat too much of it and don't exercise

thanks senpai gonna hit up micky's later

With junk food we're not simply talking being fat, we're talking direct harm to the kidneys and liver, I understand that the accumulation of fat is the most obvious effect, but it's far from being the most noxious one

Are you a nutter?

>Naughton claims in the beginning of the film that the whole calories-in-calories-burned paradigm for weight loss is a “load of balogna,” if you look at his dietary records you’ll notice that he keeps his daily calorie intake below 2000 kcals/day on most days. Now I don’t know much about Mr. Naughton, but I know quite a bit about my own caloric needs. I’ve performed just about every physiology/metabolic analysis available to me over the years (from DEXA scans, glucose clamps, REE, respiratory quotient, Harris-Benedict, indirect calorimetry, etc, etc…) and I require about 3000-3500 kcals/day for zero wight loss or weight gain. I am almost certainly taller than Naughton (I’m 6’6″) and probably slightly more active as well, but I imagine that both our caloric needs are not too dissimilar. At the risk of spoon-feeding you the obvious conclusion here (pardon the pun): this effectively ensured weight loss during his pseudo Super Size Me diet.

He's just as crooked as Spurlock.

I have gone many months at a time subsisting on nothing but mcdonalds and gas station food. I was also working in the sun all day doing manual labor and yes i did feel like shit but I didnt almost die. Being poor is great

WTF I hate fast food now!

maybe not for you

I work at McDonald's

I pick my nose and put it on your burgers

:)

You are a paranoid retard and Super Size Me is a shitty documentary.

hey man thats fine. it's what i get for going to film school. i hope you have many many children and continue to make our country great

Would you eat this?

youtube.com/watch?v=mPxXc8J0OIs

>Rather than Spurlock's 5,000 calories per day
Reminder that there is literally no way to eat 5000 calories from McDonald's using the rules established in the documentary.

actual mental illness

check yourself in as soon as possible

by the way mcdonalds is fine for you i eat there everyday and am fit as fuck

Watch Fathead and then you'll be able to enjoy glorious fastfood again

that was easy

you're a dumb guy

nah, not really a fan of egg

DUDE WEED

>His youtube show
>If anyone talks even remotely ill of weed he tries to change the subject