wtf I hate memes now

He already did, in a tribute page.
scaruffi.com/quotes.html

wtf I love scaruffi now

what did he meant by this?

>hes right for once

i ain't never heard of no safe revolutions

No he isn't, you dullard.

Assange literally stated that his source for the leak wasn't Russian. It wasn't any state party.

You aren't part of the "smarter" side, simply because you're opposed to the "stupid drumpf supporters". You're just as much of an uninformed dunce.

>he believes Assange
m8.............

The thing is, both sides are wrong.

I'm not agreeing with that guy or the mainstream narrative, but there's evidence that the dnc hackers were russians. Maybe assange got it through someone else because the russians didn't want to be the source, or maybe he's lying.

Either way, none of it implicates trump. Trump benefited, sure, but it had nothing to do with him. He can't be held responsible for the actions of another government. There totally is a political witch hunt to connect him to Russia which will probably never yield anything.

That said, people on the right need to acknowledge that Putin had a clear preference and that there's strong evidence the FSB sponsored the DNC hack.

Wikileaks has a 10 year record of proven accuracy.

It's a faultless fucking record, you idiot.

You are a literal moron if you believe the DNC/Media narrative over the validity of Wikileaks.

>The thing is, both sides are wrong.
stopped reading right there

he made a good post faggot

acknowledging there's good and bad points from both sides is a good thing, but saying "both sides are wrong" is stupid and just a way to reaffirm superiority

Funny how you lot were behind assange right until he leaked material that made hillary and the DNC look bad

I'm definitely not a centrist when it comes to ideology. Anybody who shills one side only of the american political spectrum is, in fact, a centrist.

>tfw everything devolves into politics
Music for this feel

he really is an autist

>Piero taking a Carl Jung idea and turning it into pseudo gibberish while presenting it as his own thoughts

Wow, so intelligent, so impressive

Oh look, he conforms his beliefs to that of eccentric groups rather than forming his own set of beliefs because of a lack of intelligence and his tribalism instincts.

And now he is using reaction pics made by others to mock rather than present any argument.

Truly a genius of our time.

He should stick to rating music.