/brit/

anglo-american dominance edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0E7amE2xXw
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_RJ7bzib8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
is2.Sup
fortune.com/2012/10/10/jersey-the-richest-offshore-tax-shelter-of-them-all/
vice.com/en_us/article/the-journalist-who-was-banned-from-investigating-jerseys-child-abuse
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haut_de_la_Garenne
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that greenland is rightful american clay

wang wang wang waaaaaang

>tfw no Hannah/Jennie/Samantha/Susan gf

>including america

pitiful "empire"

Americans are the real enemy

babestation

tunnock tunnock ton tunnock tunnock ton tunnock tunnock ton dadada

*noises*

that looks right tasty

not even an empire, just a bit of banterous territories they nicked from the daggos

reckon my favorite word is reckon

wbu?

>all that red
Literally no point in America

this

>the Soviets trained bears to play ice hockey

Yeah yeah yeah I know it's cruel and all that and they probably tortured the bears but this really is something to behold

youtu.be/Z0E7amE2xXw

How long can we go on like this?

*notes flag*
*nods head and continues browsing the thread*

Russian beast brigades are no joke

despite the fact that i'm canadian i never tried hockey until I was in my teens

skating on ice is great, feels almost as good as skiing

excellent post

it's the same shit with national sorry day. some arbitrary feelings shit spurred on by guilty middle class cunts who want to throw "privilege" around like it's a wrecking ball while remote communities are basically 3rd world and 2000 km away from some bustling capital city where the life expectancy is 2 times and highschool completion is 2.5 times that of the remote communities.

it's fucked.

>le animal cruelty
frig off
the reason circuses are dead

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_RJ7bzib8

mmm, juicy
mine's in my leg
and about thrice as big
Hope I don't have to spend the night

>IF YOU'RE COLD THEY'RE COLD. BRING THEM IN!

*notices a dog sitting in an air conditioned car for 5min*
*breaks the window and has you arrested for animal cruelty*

if animals didn't want us to be cruel to them, they should have developed opposable thumbs and sapience. crai moar.

>air conditioning in january
what kind of sociopath does this

I hate busybodies

>thrice

dominos will be here any minute

my grandma uses words like thrice and shan't

They'd probably beat the Nottingham Panthers

no one cares about abos here either, or the fact that 50% of males dont graduate secondary on time

its v true that our societies are plagued by a myriad of problems that libtards ignore in favour of virtue signalling about patriarchy or colonialism

the absolute state of that circus country

>a sub for incest is permitted on there but not a sub for discouraging obesity

right

Something's come over me tonight. I feel possessed to bury my head between an Englishwoman's thighs right now. Don't even feel like rubbing one out

>virtue signalling
is this the newest Sup Forums buzzword or something? i've been seeing it in every fucking thread as of like last week

stop going on about your bloody op lad

>conquered empty lands
>conquered nig tribes
>conquered pajeet

hurr durr im empire

Pretty sure they put your sex on your drivers licence. not your gender

Behold, the third gender:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

I will when it's over
I was seeing doctors every day when they still thought it could be malignant
now it's "we'll get back to you in 6-8 weeks"
I'm still in pain for fucks sake

t. noonga "click click" pile of rocks

THEEEERE SHE GOES,

THERE SHE GOES AGAIN

>implying there's a difference

It's a bit overused, but its also representative of quite a lot of quasi-leftist behaviour nowadays, especially rampant on social media sites.

The (actual) left also uses the word to describe those who nominally involve themselves in social justice movements to win reputation points, such as posting left-leaning articles or taking pictures with african babbies or just doing one of those stupid "awareness" campaigns.

Haven't been this depressed in months. Going to sleep, bye.

According to SJWs themselves, there is.

xth for Craic cheese

don't browse Sup Forums

but

its a perfectly succinct phrase to describe the behaviour of urban liberals that moan about everything but dont actually try and tackle the biggest problems our society face

I always see them bitching about the conditions up north but they would literally rather volunteer in uganda than northern quebec or nunavut

this reads exactly like something my ex said

fuck off for reminding me of her, you fucking ABSOLUTE cunt.

got a strong, sudden urge to kill myself

what do

*electroshocks your brain while you sleep*

got me cock out

is2.Sup Forums.org/gif/1485482742087.webm

thing is, there were massive protests yesterday on australia day to have the date changed because of it's connotations with inevitable aboriginal mistreatment and genocide for lack of a better word.

there's not one protest about it. they'd be fine for aboriginals to live in fucking hellholes so long as they feel less guilty about getting drunk on a national day. narcissism at its finest.

It's really strange how quickly the "gender != sex" movement sprang up.

Just five years ago, it wasn't a thing at all; the words were used interchangeably, and people could make fun of creepy men for wearing dresses and thinking themselves women (as they should be made fun of).

Apparently now that's just offensive and you're literally hitler for asserting otherwise.

it's been around for at least a year or so.

AROOOOOOOOOOOOO

there is
Gender doesn't exist while sex does.

trust your instincts

this. gender is a spook

Whats the issue exactly? The fact that invasion day and australia day are on the same date? lol

the ideal gf could be posting in /brit/ right now and you wouldn't even know it

It's all a big nothing

unite the nordic countries and become the eternal emperor that will restore the nordic race and soul?

alri, fella

i'm not saying that the term didn't exist, i'm saying that i've been seeing it with bizarre frequency as of late

hey xx

its a long process
the fact that people even use the word "gender" at all when it doesn't exist, as opposed to sex is a sign of how successful (((they))) are.

a couple decades ago no one ever said gender, only sex.

A little context about the island of Jersey.
Jersey: The richest offshore tax shelter of them all "Among all the world’s offshore tax shelters – the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, Gibraltar – the one at the top of the list is Jersey." "Jersey, the largest of the Channel Islands, sits squarely in the driver’s seat, conservatively representing at least $5 billion a square mile."

fortune.com/2012/10/10/jersey-the-richest-offshore-tax-shelter-of-them-all/

"A subsequent investigation exposed a history of sexual abuse at the orphanage, tainting the good name of the people of Jersey in the world's media. The list of suspects in the case included British government officials and—according to the detective who led the three-year child-abuse probe—media personality Jimmy Savile was also investigated by police, four years before the full extent of his crimes would eventually be exposed. The problem is, because Jersey is self-governing and has its own, slightly unorthodox court system, decades of possible crime against children in the orphanage may remain almost entirely hidden, unexamined, and untried. "

vice.com/en_us/article/the-journalist-who-was-banned-from-investigating-jerseys-child-abuse

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haut_de_la_Garenne

There is MUCH more on Jersey if you look. My point here is that clearly Jersey is involved in nefarious activity. It was my suspicion that with the tax haven laws and history of child abuse cover ups it was a likely spot to hide money involved in this crime.

We also bought the hellhole for freed slaves but they went full retard. Arguably if we didn't hate Mexicans we could have annexed their whole country.

can't believe you said thaaaaat
sit on the naughty step

not reading a single letter of this

Only Nordic Union I want is with the Danes at the head.

>finally get For Honour downloaded
>The game crashes if you spend longer than a minute customising your emblem
>It's the very first thing the game asks you to do
wew

It was never intended as an empire. We just bought land from the French and Russians took land from worthless spics.

pre-op FTM stormed out of the class when rape and consent was brought up

why are all trans people mentally ill victims? the normal girls in the class had to reiterate that they enjoyed the fact that were having a frank discussion on the topic because it doesnt get discussed enough apparently

ahh yes the worst scandinavians

Hi lads
The gf made chicken tacos for din dins :3

>video games

>For Honour
Is this a game? Can't find it anywhere

t. Danish rape baby

ewww

>For Honour

its because the game is For Honor, you stupid cunt. Downloaded the wrong game

Are you the lad that got the beta?

>going to a uni where rape and consent are commonly talked about subjects in lectures

runt'o-meter is off the CHARTS.

you'll be included, pekka

fucks sake lads

WELCOM TO DE HYDROLIC PRESS SHANNEL

Business idea:
domesticate grizzly bears for house pets

ye

the worst part? it was developed in canada but we had to spell it wrong in order to get yanks to buy the piece of shit game

V
R
W

aw man that sucks

>pre-op FTM

? Is that literally just an operation where they get their tits chopped off? They can't exactly get a penis transplant can they

most Canadians use Americanized spelling

t. snow yank

Only over my dead body.

its in my meme humanities elective, multiple people have dyed hair its too much
have no idea lad ask /lgbt/

she's a woman with short hair in my eyes

Stupid ones do. Officially we don't.

Have you gotten any game play in?

>be 6'3"
>4'11" qt told me "I was too tall" for her

Do you think this is actually truthful or was it just a excuse because she didn't like me for other reasons?