I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE DOPING-INFESTED, RIGGED, MEMELYMPICS...

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE DOPING-INFESTED, RIGGED, MEMELYMPICS, THAT ONLY FAVOUR THE GREATEST CHEATS AND CORRUPT CROOKS WHO HAVE BUILT THEMSELVES AN EMPIRE CALLED THE IOC
WHY WON'T THEY END ALREADY
REEEEEEEE

>tfw no medals so far
>tfw The Glory Days are long gone, and all the medals are now snatched by the likes of gymnast-robot producing factory of Guangzhou, or USA with their thousand different puddle sports and other meme sports forced into the Olympics in the era of Cold War in order to win the medal race with the Soviet fucks
>tfw shitholes like slave-auctioning Bahrain, Turkey and Qatar can participate with their imported Ethiopian runners
>tfw FUCKING GOLF is back in the modern SHITLYMPICS™
>tfw HORSES compete in the goddamn SHITLYMPICS™
>tfw cycling, gymnastics, swimming and running have all way too many events and the SAME fucking athletes can get their 10 bloody medals per Lolympic Games
>tfw Russia got rangebanned solely by political reasons, instead of banning only all athletes who got caught
>tfw Russia is a doping 3rd world shithole that still gets medals from other sports
>tfw Russia still exists

The Olympics are dead.
Bring back the ancient Olympics and let everyone roid as much as they can, without any athlete being able to affiliate with any country. They'd just be competing for themselves.

My arse is on fire right now.

>Brazil has more medals per capita than Finland

Nobody knows Finland exists so your honour is unaffected.

come on now sami
you're gonna get a medal

post bunda

At least we avoid most refugees for the same reason

Maybe Rio it's too hellish hot for norse athletes.

Sure.

don't worry finbro you'll do better in the white people olympics

>0 medals per blackita

Stay uncucked Finland. You're doing fine.

HAHAHA

Made me chuckle Mika.

>HORSES
What's wrong with horses? They're athletes too.

We have an Olympics for loser countries. We call it the Winter Olympics and you guys do great.

tfw I'm cheering for Koreans, Chinese, Japanese and other Mongols instead of '''Finns'''

>we're shit at both

Finland suck at winter olympics too.

Never before have I seen Amerilards being such obnoxious cocks on this board
Must be some angry, fat ghettoneckbeards boasting about their doped blackhletes, while the police is slaying his bruddas outside

>Not thicc

I got you senpai

You know in the ancient Olympics they still had horses, and they even rewarded the owner of the horse.

They also had several versions of the same event but with different distances or small variations.

I wonder if butthurt spectators complained about it then too

Of course they did, or do you think the behavior of humans changed all that much in 2000 years?

Considering that athletes didn't have training regimes like they do right now and that Leonidas was one of the first ones to have something like a modern training program I wouldn't be surprised if they called him a trainingbabby.

Maybe they actually believed an horse was a athlete and Leonidas having a training regimen was probably viewed like using roids is today.

Didn't you guys just eliminate us in Women's football? Maybe you'll win a medal there

that was sweden, Mateus