You are forced to drive from Israel to Turkey by road. which route would you take? (P...

You are forced to drive from Israel to Turkey by road. which route would you take? (P.S: you are not allowed to go acros by sea)

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/01/muslims-kill-christian-girl-christian-girls-are-only-meant-for-one-thing-the-pleasure-of-muslim-men
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9529123/Vatican-official-says-Israel-fostering-intolerance-of-Christianity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The safest one

I stay in Israel.

>get out from jerusalem
>goes through all the Israeli territory
>crosses Israel-Syrian border
>go to Damascus, then from there drive till Latakia(all under control of SAA)
>drive a bit till Syrian-Turkish border
>drive till Adana and from there till Ankara

EZPZ.

Along the coast until I'm in Turkey should be fine if I'm allowed to actually cross the borders

Start in Jerusalem, drive through that little blob labeled "west bank", get to Jordon.
> Syria
Lol, no.
Take the road to Baghdad. Stay near Iranian border to avoid ISIS. Get to Sulimaniyah, from there to Mosul, where I'll probably stay for a few nights to enjoy the superb lamb.

And drive right on to eastern Turkey, which is developed and first world and white.

There's still battle in Mosul

It's really this simple
this is how you die

Actually.... a good method.

any route that goes to "Batman" has to be secure

>you are in a war area
>You want to go to another war area
>Through which war areas do you want to go to reach the other war area?

Embassy

Go through west bank, through jordan, through saudi, through kuwait, through that little area of iraq, then iran into turkey

throught the gates of hell

No it is not. You cannot cross the Israel/Lebanon border as a tourist you dumb fucks.

These two get it.

I'll rather kill myself than drive or go anywhere near close to any of the hellholes known as T*rkey or S*udi Ar*bia

jihadwatch.org/2016/01/muslims-kill-christian-girl-christian-girls-are-only-meant-for-one-thing-the-pleasure-of-muslim-men

t. Country that gets triggered by plus signs and lets haredis terrorize christians in Jerusalem

t.. mid east pro türk

how many Christians have been killed in those terrorist incidents you are talking about?

Please add source.

>Mosul

You fucked up.

Plenty in your various wars against Lebanon, Palestine, Egypt, and Jordan.

you said in jerusalem

don't change the topic you faggot

please add source to your previous claim:

I'd take a boat with my car.

I never said terrorist attacks, I said 'terrorize' which means to intimidate and bully.

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9529123/Vatican-official-says-Israel-fostering-intolerance-of-Christianity.html
>A Jewish tradition that dates from at least the 19th century is to write plus using a symbol like an inverted T. This practice was adopted into Israeli schools and is still commonplace today in elementary schools (including secular schools)

Israeli is a Jewish supremanict state, any sane person recognized that.

so how many Christians have been killed in those terrorizing incidents you are talking about?

From what I know not many, but that is irrelevant, you've made life for Muslims and Christians miserable, and you kill plenty of both in the wars you jingoistic cunts start every decade or so. All of this is violation of the Balfour declaration, which you use to justify much of your existence.

>not many
add source tho for even 1 being killed as you claim

I never said any were killed. Zero is 'not many'.

thanks for confirming no christians have been killed by jews in jerusalem whatsoever