You have to go back

t. habib

how about both of us go back habib?

WE

WUZ

>1st/2nd gen immigrants: actual interesting passionate people
>white americans: either careerists or drug addicts
>black americans: wrapped up in ridiculous bloodfeuds

After American/European immigrants (of which there are very few), it'd have to be Hong Kong and Hong Kong specifically. High achievers, low crime, contribute to the economy, etc.

I'm not a big fan of the mainlanders though (especially fuerdai and real estate investors).

t. Carlos "Dreamer" Gomez

As long as you're paying

Why are the christians so bro tier but the muslims absolute cunts. At my old highschool almost all the christian lebs graduated as high achievers yet out of the 3 muslims we had 2 dropped out and 1 repeated.

>friendly
>integrate quickly
>white
>qt women/men

Who can even compare?

t. I Am Greek

That guy from Palau is the best

Selection bias on your part though. I know many low achieving Christian lebs.

the muslims aren't actually Lebanese they're some mutt arab mix like american blacks
christian lebs let muslim lebs in as refugees and they fucked up the country big time, so much that the same muslim refugees eventually came to australia saying they were lebanese
they need to be sent back to the desert

Surprisingly good immigrants. They have low crime and assimilate(at least 2nd gen)pretty well and I think are the highest earning households in America.

Didn't these guys and bogans cause some riots a few years back?

>christian lebs let muslim lebs in as refugees
What? Muslims have been ALWAYS been in Lebanon since time memorial.

> they're some mutt arab mix like american blacks
Lebs are almost as diverse as Italians. There isn't a single 'lebo' image like there is for Poles or Japs.

>christian lebs let muslim lebs in as refugees and they fucked up the country big time, so much that the same muslim refugees eventually came to australia saying they were lebanese they need to be sent back to the desert
You must be leb because nobody else believe this.

Maybe I am biased. Most of my interactions with the christian population have been positive while my interactions with the muslims have been negative so that could influence my views heavily

just a bit of banter that ended up getting some lebs glassed

leb diapsora don't (suprisngly) care about religion as much as we do.

they're like Sup Forums in the sense as long as you're white (or lebbo in this case) you're alright.

Literally all the Brazilians I've met here are white and my greatest allies

>100k Egypt
not anymore
, how old is this map

>the muslims aren't actually Lebanese they're some mutt arab mix like american blacks
>leb ethnicity
>lebanon the colonial state, formerly a part of Ottoman empire, other Muslim dynasties for the better part of the past 1400 years
>became christian cause of brief crusader rape period

Of all the MENA peoples here, Turks are the best

2015 stats

This is weird. Australian lebs are savage, and Brazilian lebs are the fucking ubermensch.

Can someone explain me this phenomena?

the syrians and the lebs moved to latin america for business in like the 19th century and eventually integrated into the elite of stratified societies

the lebs in australia are normal kebab, even the christians

Because >the syrians and the lebs moved to latin america for business in like the 19th century and eventually integrated into the elite of stratified societies

and they got to that because Brazilians are total idiots at business or money really. I mean like what competition do those lebs have in Brazil at the time? Profit seeking group enters country and is considered part of the racial upper tier hierarchy and competes against other members of that group group that is used to having no completion because everyone else is brown/black and poor with no resources.

Levantine Arabs have been Christian before Muhammad even exist you idiot.

>because everyone else is brown/black
Are you saying that because being white in brazil is essentially god tier or something else?

all the middle east was you dumb chink, your point?

Can confirm. Colombia and Venezuela have loads of leb descendants. They're top tier and the girls are stunning

because when most of your lower/underclass consists of former slaves, undeveloped Indians and abused, poor/dumb Europeans and any combination of the 3 on top of a colonial/governing system that pretty much disadvantaged those 3 groups who consists the majority of the place and the upper class is pretty much stagnant as fuck and entitled with no competition it's easy to dominate markets.

It's like being Indian and moving into Colonial East Africa after finishing building the Uganda railway. Blacks had absolutely no rights at all and shat on by the colonial authority and hamstringed on demand of the white settlers if they fell threatened economically of politically, Whites were entitled pricks who were obsessed with farming and MUH cash crops. Indians were like "hey I'll be a merchant and sell stuff from my trading in India or some shit like that *head shaking intensifies*". Indians were less privileges then Whites but had it much better then Blacks and Britain needed them. So they engage in trading and since whites had a hardon in farming and land they didn't engage in much else and Blacks had NONE of the capital or money to start up businesses but they were a decent consume base due to size so Indians made their money selling to both and growing business and expanding further and getting education and enriching stuff like that. Policies that hurt them in some way actually helped them because it FURTHER PUSHED them into more profitable fields like one that banned them from getting land. Later on in the colony years were Indians are RICHER (lol) the Whites and are demanding equal political representation with whites and won that right as well as blockbusting Blacks when they agitated or equality in politics at the same time in the 20's. Post WW2 Indians were in in everything business, the police force, bureaucracy, and the professions.

Also

Despite accounting for only 2 percent of the overall population, in 1962 they constituted one-third of the population of Nairobi, where their businesses dominated the main street. Prior to independence Asians owned nearly three quarters of the private non-agricultural assets in the country.

One Indian was estimated that he owned half of Mombasa and the greater part of Nairobi and h was the first non-white in the Legislative council.

>t. lebo
not falling for it

nah mate, im not a merchant to be rich you gotta pay

is this why indians are hated in africa?

*Phoenician

>lebs
>cute
looooool

WE! Nah kidding I'm Lebanese and I hate the "phoenicianism" that is common amongst other Lebs. You cant be Christian/ Muslim and be a Phoenician, you either follow the entirety of the culture (religion, religious rites, customs) or you don't follow it at all.

Only we Spaniards are Phoenicians and Carthaginians as lebos and Tunisians got absorved by Ayyrabs and became human garbage.Hannibal and his family lived in Spain and Spanish soldiers were the ones that almost conquered and defeated Rome.I am sorry for pLEBS and SHITnitians but we are the true heirs of Phoenicia and Carthage as our conquests and explorations SHOW

Lebanon as well

Best
>Sri Lankans
>Koreans
>Japanese
>New Zealanders
>Italians
>Greeks
>Croats, Serbs and Bosnian's
>Singaporeans and Hong Kongers

Good
>Chinese
>Indians
>British
>Vietnamese
>Turks
>Thais
>South Africans

Ok
>Pakis
>Indonesians
>Malaysians
>Brazilians
>Chileans
>Iraqis

Bad
>Lebanese
>Afghans
>Iranians
>Sudanese
>Rhodesian's

>Best
>>Sri Lankans
t..Poo in looander

Tappa vikt

all of them are fucking SHIT seriously GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

Sikh North Indians

Oh and don't forget
>chasing little girls in East Sydney

>best
Viets,Czechs,Magyars

>ok
Hohols+yugos

>bad
not enough sample size, there is nobody else except for above

>worst

magyars

Japanese, Indians, Ethiopians, Thais, Kenyans are our best and least likely to do crime population groups

Afghans
brits
Lebs
Nepalese
Malays
Koreans
Ugandans
Ukranians

i forgot about Omanis and South Africans

>Best

Spaniards
Poles
Portugueses

>ok

Turks
Serbs
Chechens
Russians
Africans from Christian countries (Congo,Cameroon etc)

>bad
Italians
Tunisians
Moroccans

>worst
Algerians

good thread

>bad
>Italians
why?

>became christian cause of brief crusader rape period

dead meme, Christians are indigenous to the Levant

i filippini sono di gran lunga i migliori

They're all pretty terrible, to be quite honest.

I'd say the Europeans and Americans are pretty good, because they can choose to live pretty much anywhere, but they choose here.
All the browns and slavs and yellows are just seeking greener pastures

Somalis are THE WORST immigrants in Canada.
In my city in 2015 they made up like 3% of the population and committed 40% of the murders. In 2016 there was an uptick of gang shootings (with American guns) and it was around 70%.

Ethnic Germans mate.
Post people from Lebanon?
How did you make this mistake?

hello

Surprisingly enough they are among the best unlike their neighbours

inte jag din dummer

i can't tell if I'm the one with the cognitive dissonance or if you are, jesus christ what did you just write

>1/10 aussies are lebanese

Hahaha wtf

We'd have to have imported half of Lebanon for that

They look totally strayan to me. From the way they talk to the way they look and behave.

redpill me on lebanese user. Yesterday night I got a small one from Mexico and their population. I found out my Mexican side was part Lebanese.

>Curly hair reporting in

Portubros

A
FUCKING
TREE

>>>Sri Lankans
>t..Poo in looander

please dont confuse us with p*jeet ind*ans senpai thank you

I agree. They're pretty funny too for some reason. Almost every Indian I've ever met has had a killer sense of humor.

t. rajpraskar khan and chendra gandha