Invest billions in infrastructures

>invest billions in infrastructures
>set prices so high nobody buys tickets?

Why? Is it because you want the common pleb to attend? Just throw them out for $5, it's better than having no attendance at all.

>wanting poor Brazilians to be in the same stadium as tourists

kek

KEK

K E K

You don't get it. Tickets are all sold out already, problem is that people aren't going.

75% of tickets go to the IOC, government officials and sponsors.

>complains about current crowd manners
>wants favela monkeys to attend events

favelados are called savages by the people you call savages
it won't be pretty

Why?

>its better to throw them out for $5

No it's not if you're trying to maximize profits.

Responding honestly, i think it's not a monocratic thing from Brazil. The IOC probably has their share of blame.

I say this because In the WC , FIFA interveined in the ticket prices.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>this will trigger me (You)s

IRC tickets are pretty cheap

You mean tickets were bought by people who intended to sell them but couldn't find any buyers?

>Tickets are all sold out
>people aren't going
Wat

Haven't you guys ever heard of ticket touts?

Organisers don't care because they get paid either way and can boast that "x thousand seats sold out in [ridiculously short time]".

I wonder if $5 is a good investment for the number of potential wallets you can pickpocket from fat americans

Lots of people bought "packages" with different tickets and aren't able to attend all, sponsor tickets aren't being used, people leave the stadiums/courts etc when Brazilians are not playing to buy food or to go home, many were bought in order to be resold and got stuck or aprehended, volunteers aren't allowed to watch events and on top of all that their system sucks because the tickets who should be avaiable after being returned (by sponsors mainly or aprehended) aren't put on the line again.

>resold and got stuck
Btw, forgot to mention, they got stuck because of the same retarded system. Otherwise it is illegal to resell tickets in Brazil

I wonder how much the whores and dealers and dealers are making.
If true tickets were sold, what are people doing that they aren't going?

>Otherwise it is illegal to resell tickets in Brazil
That's the least illegal thing organizers care about in Brazil.

BOOOOOOOing is the #1 crime in Brazil.

Maybe the organizers do not, but the police does. They jailed an Irish with 1000 tickets.

He was probably trying to exchange them for potatoes.

You make your country proud.

At this stage, NOW, it's cheap or nothing. Nothing isn't very profitable.