ITT: characters who could defeat the avengers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jackie Chan will never be hired as the fight choreographer for the Netflix Iron Fist series

Literally every Jackie Chan character
Also pic related

how does he do it
i've held ladders before, they don't do that

Ironman already defeated The Mandarin.

He's a literal God

The guy who did Kiss of the Dragon would be good too.

Well seeing how some simple guy whose super power is the ability to be obsessed sort of defeated them...

Why are there no more fun action movies like that?

Why does everything nowadays have to be so dark and edgy with fake choreography?

>Why does everything nowadays have to be so dark and edgy with fake choreography?
jackie explained that you see dark lit and quick cut filled fights often to disguise the fact that actors cant fight

People shit on World's End but the fight scenes in that are top notch

Batman.

I remember when The Avengers came out in 2012 there were fanboyish comments saying how Batman could take each down.
Iron Man with an EMP or something, Cap in a fist fight. I wish I remembered what they said for The Hulk.

bale batman would get wrecked by movie cap, i think afleck batman probably too.
Cap did some crazy shit in the last movie, batman could only beat that with prep time.

jackie is too much of a perfectionist, netflix doesnt have the budget for him

hundreds and hundreds of takes.
hollywood doesnt want to spend money on this

>netflix doesnt have the budget for him

What?

the only guy in the world who can beat the hulk is flash

flash is the most op piece of shit ever

or Tony apparantly

Jackie Chan is too expensive plus he is known for bering a perfectionist in his films. At least in China. He does 100's of takes until he gets something right. A scene could take weeks or months depending on the fight. That shit's too costly

Cap
>long range/subterfuge/distractions. Maybe an electronic based attack to incapacitate Cap in some way through his shield? Bats would probably lose in a no tech fist fight, but with gadgets it's an easy win.

Tony
>EMP based assault/transmitter jammer to prevent any backup suits from coming. Go for the face first to disable his vision forcing him take mask off, then use a gas based attack.

Banner
>sleeping gas then keep him in a medically induced coma. If this causes him to hulk out, then just hide it out. No direct attacks. If Hulk can still locate him then lure Hulk to the ocean. Hulk has not been seen to be able to swim in the MCU, might slow him down for a new plan.

Wanda
>Disable lights, she can't attack what she can't see. If that doesn't work then maybe a sonic based attack to force submission/impair her hearing. Physical attacks (bombs, gas, cutting weapons) won't be effective if she can anticipate it. Once she can't see or hear then she's Pretty easy to beat.

>Thor
Thor is probably the only one Batman could not beat without using some super comic book future tech like gravity manipulators to disable his hammer. Maybe blind him? MCU Thor can certainly take damage, but it's pretty vague what it takes to hurt him. But if that cage fall out of the helicarrier from the first Avengers worried him, then I'm sure Batman could muster up something that packs as much firepower.

>, but with gadgets it's an easy win.

Tell that to the 6 guys in the elevator that couldn't stop him when one of his hands was literally tied and weighed down and were constantly tazing him.

You think that? There are literally tens of characters in the Marvelverse alone that can beat Hulk

A fight in close quarters heavily favors the person being subdued. It's why it takes 3-5 prison guards to take down even a less than average prisoner when they have enough adrenaline running through them. None of those men were trying to kill Cap if I remember correctly too.

That said, I'm sure it would be a very very close fight if it was Bats and Cap fighting in a place like an elevator where Bat's gadgets are less useful.

>that cinematography
>that speed and reflexes
>superman just out of focus in background
is this what capekino is?

>Cap in a fist fight
Kek, you know the guy can run faster than a car, lift well, a car, and has an indestructible shield, right?

Then you have Hulk or Thor who would decimate Batman without a problem.

I love how delusional some faggots are.

>I shot myself but the other dude spitted the bullet
You can keep Bruce sleep, that doesn't mean Hulk isn't going to rape your ass

>The poster in the background's face

You know it's never been hinted that Cap is a martial arts expert? Batman is stated to be a literal master of all forms of martial arts, even superior to Superman who knows them all too. Bats will beat Cap in hand to hand combat.

>Then you have Hulk or Thor who would decimate Batman without a problem.

>Hulk
>can't be a guy in a metal suit

Sure buddy

So how batman is going to beat someone who's faster, stronger, tougher and more experienced than him without actually weaknesses like kryptonite in a fist fight?

>can't be a guy in a metal suit
Iron man would destroy Bruce, sure, but we don't know what an EMP could do to his armor, and I bet Batsy has EMPs.

Using his superpower, plot armor bullshit.

there was a batman/hulk crossover

he defeated the Hulk with a gas thing, he also kicks him in the solar plexus to force him to inhale

found it

>he also kicks him in the solar plexus to force him to inhale
>missiles, gatlings and shit don't even make Hulk jiggle but a kick to the stomach makes him flinch
Fuck Batman, no, srly, worst comic character ever, he was supposed to be the world greatest detective, the guy who against impossible odds he flees and comes up with a plan to fight indirectly but no, now he's batgod who punches anyone into submission. Thank god I stopped reading comics a long ago.

You can clearly see the cum stains from the writer as he fapped proud to his work, I bet he masturbates furiously to batman on a daily basis.

hey agree, his popularity is so ridiculous people unironically say he can beat anyone with prep time or whatever.

>Hulk
>Breathing
God, this comic must be form the 40s.

What if there's no one around to motivate him?

Yeah but I came to laugh and the World's End was barely funny. It was just 'hah that's clever' and not much else

He could take Thor out with great difficulty, but he would get his ass handed to him by 2 or 3 Avengers

I bet you don't like Shaun of the Dead either.

Well, till he decides to read someone's mind, then we all know what's going to happen.

Assuming he can...he loses hard against Vision.

>Vision phases through him, and snaps his neck

GG

In general that trilogy isn't that funny but at least Shaun of the Dead had jokes

Thor and Hulk would curbstomp that little shit

World's End had plenty of jokes, be real.

this is retarded
DAMAGED

Nice

Kek no, Supes would destroy all of the Avengers solo.

I know, but literally happens 99% of the time with Jonz, he's superpowerful as fuck but jobs more than Yamcha and Gohan together.

literally "lalala can't hear you" : the post

>Supes would destroy all of the Avengers solo.
Silver age? sure, Superman one million? no doubt, all-star? yes, couple others? more than probably, but that's it, Thor Odinson would probably be enough to beat Nu52 Superman, WWH would probably beat most Superman, etc.

Batman could just use the Batphone to call Superman to help him against Thor.

Vision would destroy Superman, user. Literally rip his heart out

>Supes would destroy all of the Avengers solo.
Which superman and which avengers?

>mfw Jackie does all his own stunts
>every fucking time

Some cunt tried to convince me Jackie used wires and a harness for the Who Am I slide down the building scene, never mind the tech to do that with any kind of subtlety didn't exist yet

I was mortified.

let it go
in the credits they show him practicing with them
guy was just confused

OP gif is better action than any capeshit ever, prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ

edgar wright is top tier visual storytelling and comedic action. Worlds End is the weakest in the trilogy tho

Yeah but Cap does Judo to the Hulk.

I loved that guy. He wasn't a super, just a really smart human.

it was a stunt ladder hired for that scene