>integrate quickly
>loyal patriots after one gen
>qt women that stick with their own but assimilate with others
>strong, hardworking men

Who can even compare?

t. xiang ping pong

Why am I surprised it's an Australian flag

Indians
>contribute a shit ton to society, have the highest average salaries for a reason
>run multiple tech companies like Google and Microsoft
>an Indian is my doctor even
>never commit crime
>never complain when their women date white guys
>their women are qt
>GOAT food

You're too kind

t. Tai Nidong

>never complain when their women date white guys
That's because they're tribal as fuck to the point where most curries just go for each other and any outsiders that date out (male or female) are tiny and excluded from their communities.

Indian diaspora are scum and they don't integrate.

>t. lad who knows a bunch of pajeet's
and
>GOAT food
nah

t.Xong Ping tong

What's China's "beef" with India anyway?

first off, that's not an argument.

two i'm not a chink. but what i said is true. they're as tribal as saudis but the only difference is they don't explode.

three, there is no beef.

Actually Indians invented suicide bombings in the Sri Lankan civil war.

Does Australia and Canada have the same chinese immigrants? Because chinks there are unfriendly, doesn't integrate and are ugly as sin.

Then my point still stands

you know when chinks are terrible when every here thinks you are shitposting

t. Lee Chang

t. Xiao Lee Chang whom lost his asian gf to Pajeet

>tfw bordered by China and few chinese migrants

Russia is so unlucky

T. Ching ling long

>implying we all think gooks are cool

Fuck off we're full

We get shillion migrants from Central Asia shithole. All big cities are filled migrants, half of them illegally.

Build a wall?

>chinese
>integrate with anyone
have you really ever asians?

Who are the best and worst central asian migrants?

POO IN LOO

Businessmen profit from the cheap labor of migrants. The state charges a fee for legal migrant work permit. Illegal migrants pay bribes to the police. Migrants are beneficial to all but Russian. Russian citizens are deprived of hundreds of thousands of jobs.

Vietnamese girls are MUCH cuter than chinese girls.

I guess you've never lived in a chink area. Peaceful and respectful people, but many would rather just stick to studying, speaking the bare minimum English being around their own kind.

We're like an investment of theirs.

>>contribute a shit ton to society, have the highest average salaries for a reason
>>run multiple tech companies like Google and Microsoft
>>an Indian is my doctor even
>>never commit crime

this is all brain drain, and of course India has many elites due to their population size.

>>their women are qt
sometimes

>GOAT food
Absolutely, brother

Them

Unironically, Iranians. Very kind, friendly people who integrate very easily. Educated too

Yeah they're quite insular but with their economic contribution they can get away with it. Chinese culture is anti-integration, see the many generations of Chinese diaspora in other parts of Asia. They stick with their own and replenish genetic health with a steady stream of FOB chinks from El Mainlando.

Best Kazakhs
Worst everything else

I agree.

waow preeti girl
*pants*
hubba hubba
*slaps foot on railing*
me wanty!!!

They're like Jews, just using the land as a way to make money. Which is exactly why they've been treated with hostility in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand etc. but we're too PC to call out their bullshit. How does this benefit us? Integration is essential to becoming Australian, which I feel many of them don't want to even do. Just go to UMelb kek

>best immigants
Well-educated, wealthy, right-wing White Europeans and fellow sons of the Empire.

Nobody else should be allowed in.

the mainlanders are subhumans though

Even if they "integrate", they can never become truly Australian. They don't have the blood for it, and I think even if they manage to fit in to society instead of remaining clannish, there are certain elements of upbringing and lifestyle that are transmitted through family which preclude any individual Chinaman from developing a character that is truly Australian (blood may play a role here, too).

So what do you suggest then?

>they can never become truly Australian. They don't have the blood for i
wat

ethnic cleansing

If you want Chinese to integrate, you must strictly limit numbers and control areas of settlement so that they cannot form enclaves. One family per suburb/country town is the maximum density, assuming we have to take anyone in at all (and why should we?).

Australians are White and no non-White can ever be an Australian.

they'll still be living here though

this
Never had any trouble with Pajeets and they always contribute to American culture

literally nothing wrong with putting a little yogurt on your rice m8

What's your uncensored opinion on legal Mexican immigrants?

>>friendly
With other chinks
>>integrate quickly
With other chinks
>>loyal patriots after one gen
To china
>>qt women that stick with their own but assimilate with others
As long as they're other chinese
>>strong, hardworking men
But will never work for a non chinese
>Who can even compare?
Anyone not Chinese

>choice between ind*ans and m*slims
isn't it lovely

i agree, all hindus are indian, they have to go back

Asians.
And dutchies, it's cute how they want to hide their accent.

Some chinks have been here for decades tho. Like gold mining times.

A half-caste is no longer Australian, though.

Also honestly, Japs, Koreans, Hongkees, Taiwanese, Singaporeans, etc., these people are relatively civilised and can fit in to an extent, but MLCs and SEAmonkeys are just trash and should be killed.

>implying I post on Sup Forums

So what? Who cares? They're not Australian, just like Aborigines aren't Australian, no matter for how long they were, have been, or will be here.

Are you trolling lad

Why would anyone move from India into smaller India with even lesser career opportunities?

t. Chao Chen

t. Rajan Gupta

there is no such thing as "best immigrants", not even tourists should be tolerated all year, immigrants if not needed as specific work force are nothing but invaders.

I can tell you why.